CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern contains information about the exam such as mode of examination, marking scheme, number of questions and more. CMAT 2022 or Common Management Aptitude Test 2022 is a National level entrance examination for entry into management programs. It is organized by the National Test Agency (NTA). CMAT was previously conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). CMAT score will be accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
New Changes in CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
NTA has added the new section in the CMAT exam pattern which is mentioned below:
|New Section ||No. of Questions||Time|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship(optional)||25 ||30 minutes|
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the given below information regarding CMAT 2022 exam pattern so that candidates have an idea about the paper structure for better preparation:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted online mode (Computer Based Test) in a single session.
- The medium of Paper: The examination paper will be English language only.
- Period of Paper: Candidates have 180 Minutes (3 Hours) to complete the examination paper.
- Type of Paper: The question paper consists of Objective type questions from the various section.
- Total Number of Questions: The question paper contains a total of 100 questions.
- Total Marks: Total marks of the question paper is 400.
- Section: The question paper divide into four different sections.
Check the below-given data to know the marking scheme of CMAT examination:
CMAT Entrance Marking Scheme
|Correct answer||+4 Marks for each correct answer|
|Wrong answer||-1 Marks for each wrong answer|
CMAT 2022 Exam Questions Distribution
Candidates can check the subject wise number of question distribution from the given mention table:
Number of Question Distribution in CMAT 2022 Exam
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative techniques||25|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||25|
Marks Distribution in CMAT Exam 2022
Candidates can check the subject wise marks distribution from the given mention table:
CMAT Question Paper Marks Distribution
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative techniques||100|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||100|
CMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
CMAT 2022 Preparation Tips are mentioned below for all the candidates who will be appearing for CMAT 2022 Examination and are looking for guidance on how to go on CMAT exam preparation:
- Candidates must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Once the preparation chart is ready, start with the preparation which will include studying all the important topics in-depth, not so important topics in brief but do not miss on any topic as this exam tests the ability.
- If the candidates are taking any coaching classes or external help, their guidance and all that candidates learn over there helps but the same is the number of efforts they need to put in every day on their own.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well, apart from which candidates must solve one CMAT previous year papers as it will give an idea of the exam pattern.
- Join a test series and write tests every day as it will add up to the speed, accuracy, and refinement in answering questions.
- Write 2-3 mock tests every day and try writing a full-length paper at the time candidates will be writing the final CMAT Test 2022 Examination.