CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria: The candidates who are appearing for CMAT 2021 must check their eligibility criteria before applying for it. CMAT score will be accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. CMAT was previously conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). This exam is conducted once in a year. This article is related to CMAT eligibility, so candidates must-read.
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their CMAT 2021 Eligibility before the start registration process. Given below are the information regarding eligibility:
CMAT General Eligibility Criteria 2021
Given below are the information related to CMAT basic eligibility criteria:
- Those who applying for the exam should possess the Indian nationality to eligible for the entrance exam.
- Candidates of any age are eligible for the examination. There is no age restriction.
Subject Wise Eligibility Criteria of CMAT Entrance 2021
Check the subject wise eligibility criteria for Common Management Aptitude Test given below:
- Applicants must pass their three years bachelor degree from the university which is recognized by state/central government.
- Those who want to give entrance exam should secure at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST category in their qualifying exam.
- Should have the three years bachelor's degree from the university which is recognized by state/central government.
- Candidates should secure at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST category in their qualifying exam.
- Aspirants must pass their three years bachelor's degree from the university which is recognized by state/central government.
- Should secure at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST category in their qualifying exam.
- Must possess at least 5 years of working experience.
CMAT 2021 Reservation
Candidates must check the given below table of category wise CMAT reservation criteria 2021:
Category wise seat distribution for CMAT admission
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|PwD (each category)||5%|
Person with Disabilities (PwD): The person with not less than forty per cent (40%) of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority. “Specified Disability” means the disabilities as specified in the Schedule of the RPwD Act 2016.
Categories of Disabilities:
- Blindness and low vision
- Deaf and hard of hearing
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
- Autism, intellectual disability, specified learning disability, and mental illness
- Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (i) to (iv)
- Other ‘specified disabilities’ mentioned in the Schedule of the RPwD Act 2016.
Other Backward Classes(OBC-NCL): As as per the Central list of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website ncbc.nic. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category column. State list OBC candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General category.