CUET UG 2022 Result will be announced on 4th week of June 2023(Tentative). The result will be displayed in online mode only on the official website. To check the outcome of CUET 2022, candidates need to enter their login details generated during registration. The CUET 202 result will contain the points obtained in the entry test and its eligibility status. The CUET UG 2022 qualifying list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by students in the CUET entry examination.
CUET UG 2023 Result Live, Direct Link to Download Scorecard: Candidates who appeared in any of the 6 phases of the entrance test can download their scorecards at the official CUET UG website — cuet.samarth.ac.in
CUET UG result 2023 link is available at cuet.samarth.ac.in. The CUET UG 2023 result has been processed on the basis of the CUET final answer keys 2023 issued on July 12.
Why and how are CUET-UG scores normalised?
- The raw marks of the skill component can be added to the remaining weightage of normalized marks to prepare the rank list for CUET-UG.
- The performance of each candidate in CUET-UG is evaluated using the equi-percentile method, and the marks reflected in the scorecard are normalized scores.
- CUET-UG, which serves as the gateway for undergraduate admissions to over 200 universities nationwide, was conducted over a period of 6 weeks with tests in the same subject held on different days.
- Normalization is necessary for CUET-UG because it allows for a fair comparison of students' performance on a common scale, despite writing the test on different days.
- Entrance examinations in other subjects are typically limited to a single session, allowing for the use of percentile-based comparisons. However, CUET-UG's multiple sessions for the same subject require a different approach.
- The equi-percentile method is employed, wherein percentiles are calculated for each candidate based on their raw marks compared to others in the same session. These percentiles are equated and converted into normalized marks.
- For subjects like Sports or Fine Arts, where universities assign weightage to the skill component, adding raw marks to percentiles is not feasible as it would be comparing different metrics.
- The normalized marks obtained through the equi-percentile method can be used, along with the raw marks of the skill component, to prepare the rank list if a particular university assigns weightage to the skill component.
- The CUET-UG is the second-largest entrance exam in the country in terms of the number of applicants. In the second edition, over 14 lakh students applied for the exam, representing a 41% increase compared to the previous year.
- Unlike the previous year, this year's CUET-UG examination was conducted in three shifts.
CUET UG 2023 Result
- The Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) 2023 scorecard will be available soon at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- The result of CUET UG 2023 will be declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and is expected to be announced by July 15, as stated by UGC chairman Jagadesh Kumar.
- After the result announcement, participating universities will release individual cutoff marks for admission.
- Candidates can download the CUET UG result 2023 in the form of a scorecard and merit list from the official website.
- The NTA will prepare the CUET result 2023 using the "Equipercentile method," which involves normalizing the raw scores of candidates in each subject.
- For subjects conducted in multiple shifts, the raw marks will be converted into normalized marks on a common scale.
- A total of 256 universities, including 44 central universities and 212 other universities, are participating in CUET.
- CUET scores are compulsory for all central universities to conduct admissions.
The CUET UG Results 2023 will be announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for undergraduate courses. Here's what you need to know about the marking scheme and calculating percentiles:
CUET Score: The CUET score is the raw score obtained by a candidate in the entrance examination. It is based on the number of correct and incorrect answers marked by the candidate. Each correct answer is awarded a certain number of marks, and there may be negative marking for incorrect answers.
Percentile: Percentile indicates the relative performance of a candidate compared to other test-takers. It represents the percentage of candidates who have scored equal to or below a particular score. Percentile is calculated based on the CUET scores of all the candidates who appeared for the exam.
To calculate percentile:
- Determine the total number of candidates who appeared for the CUET UG 2023 exam.
- Arrange the CUET scores of all candidates in ascending order.
- Calculate the percentile for each candidate using the formula: (Number of candidates with a score equal to or lower than the candidate's score / Total number of candidates) x 100.
- The percentile score obtained by a candidate indicates the percentage of candidates who scored equal to or below that candidate's score.
Candidates can check their CUET UG 2023 results on the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in. The result will provide their CUET score and percentile, which will be used for the UG admission process in various participating universities.
It's important to note that the marking scheme and percentile calculation may vary based on the specific instructions provided by the NTA for the CUET UG 2023 examination. Candidates should refer to the official website and information brochure for detailed and accurate information.
How can you assess the CUET UG 2023 Result?
Following are the points to download the result.
- Visit the official NTA CUET website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- Click on "CUET 2023 SCORECARD" from the latest news section.
- A result login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth in the login window.
- Click on the "Login" tab.
- The CUET effect appears on the screen, downloads it and saves it for future use.
ADMISSION IN UNIVERSITIES ON THE BASIS OF CUET UG 2023
Follow the points below:
a) Just appearing in CUET (UG) - 2023 does not give any rights to the candidate
admission to the desired University.
b) Selection and acceptance depends on meeting the conditions of acceptance, eligibility, quality
in the list of eligibility, medical eligibility, confirmation of original documents, and other such methods
as determined by the University, the candidate submits the application.
c) Admission is handled at the level of each Central University (CUs)
appropriate programs. After the announcement of the CUET (UG) result - 2023 by the NTA, Appropriate CUs will announce a mentoring / entry schedule and a list of skills based on it CUET (UG) points - 2023 and other relevant University approaches.
In all procedures / questions related to admission, candidates are advised to refer to
University website used after the announcement of the CUET (UG) result - 2023.
d) The NTA does not play a role in compiling the Merit List of CUET UG 2023 Results.
How the scores at CUET UG will be calculated?
Step 1: Examiners are divided into two shifts:
Applicants must be divided into two random sessions, with approximately the same number of candidates in each place. If there are more days or fewer shifts available, candidates will be evenly distributed.
This will ensure that the allocation of students to write exams is not compromised. Moreover, with the large number of inspectors scattered across the country, the potential for such bias is far from over.
Step 2: Adjusting the Session Results:
The test results for each session will be prepared in such a way
Percentage Total Points for immature schools.
For each candidate In the Session, the percentage will be determined as follows:
Let TP1 be the Percentile Score candidate for the Green School Total.
Step 3: Integrating NTA school with outcome preparation:
Percentage points for the total Green School listed in Step 2 above at all times (Session 1: Day 1 Shift1, Session 2: Day 1 Shift-2) will be compiled and named NTA scores, which will be used for compilation of results and subsequent processing. of selecting an assignment.
Need for Practice at the CUET Exam 2023
Some students were unlucky to be given a challenging question that was put to the test, while others were given very simple questions. As a result, disagreements arose, and candidates began to lose confidence in the council. As a result, the need for aspirants to make the situation more common in the CUET trial was more than a combined need.
As a result of the CUET Exam Normalization, the commission may add 10 or 5 points to the total student result if the set of paper he took was difficult. Similarly, if a set of paper seems too simple, the commission will issue 10 or 5 points for the total score for the students.
CUET (UG) - 2023 NTA SCORE
a) For multi-shift papers, raw (actual) marks obtained by the candidates in different
shifts/sessions will be converted to NTA Score.
b) The detailed procedure for the compilation of the NTA Score is available on NTA
Website and also in the Appendix-VII of the Information Bulletin.
c) The NTA Score of CUET (UG) – 2023 is valid for admission to the academic year
2023- 24 only.
RE-EVALUATION / RE-CHECKING OF RESULT OF CUET UG 2023
a) The result for CUET (UG) - 2023 will be processed based on Final Answer Keys. No
grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) after the Declaration of Result of CUET (UG) -
2023 will be entertained.
b) The marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result
of CUET (UG) - 2023.
c) There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of the result. No correspondence in this regard
shall be entertained.
d) No Score Card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to
download their Score Cards for CUET (UG) - 2023 from the website:
The marking scheme for CUET UG 2023 is as follows:
Correct Answer: +5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
Incorrect Answer: -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Unanswered or Marked for Review: No marks will be awarded or deducted for questions that are left unanswered or marked for review.
Multiple Correct Options: If there are multiple correct options for a question and the candidate marks any one of the correct options, they will receive +5 marks.
All Correct Options: If all options for a question are found to be correct, and the candidate attempts the question, they will receive +5 marks.
No Correct Option/Wrong Question/Dropped Question: If none of the options for a question is found to be correct, or if a question is identified as wrong or dropped, all candidates will receive the full five marks.
It's important to note that this marking scheme is specific to the CUET UG 2023 exam and may vary for different exams. Candidates are advised to refer to the official exam notification, information brochure, or the official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information on the marking scheme.