CUET UG 2023 Application Form will be released in this week. CUET UG 2023 examination will begin from May 21 and will end May 31, 2023. Common University Entrance Test will be conducted by NTA. It is a national level examination that will be organized to offer admission into the various courses of Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Research Programs (RP). The application form will be released in an online mode only. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the CUET UG Application Form 2023. Delhi University UG admission will be based on CUET UG exam.
Apply for Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) Here.
- Registration last date extended till March 30, 2023.
- The CUET UG 2023 application correction window will be activated from April 1-April 3, 2023.
- CUET Exam Dates has been released by NTA. Common University Entrance Test (CUET) Exam will be conducted from May 21 to 31, 2023 and Reserved dates - June 1 to 7, 2023.
- Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- The deadline for submitting applications for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for undergraduate courses is likely to be extended.
- The CUCET is a national-level entrance test conducted for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by participating central universities across India.
- As per the latest update, a total of 168 universities have agreed to participate in the CUCET for undergraduate courses, which is a significant increase from the initial list of 12 universities.
- The CUCET is expected to be conducted in an online mode, and the exam pattern is likely to consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering subjects such as language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skills.
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the CUCET for undergraduate courses.
- The application process for the CUCET can be completed online through the official website of the organizing university, and candidates will have to pay a registration fee to complete the application process.
- The final dates for the CUCET exam and the deadline for submitting applications are yet to be announced. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for the latest updates and announcements regarding the CUCET exam.
CUET UG Application Form - cuet.samarth.ac.in
Registration for CUET UG 2023 is now open! Log onto cuet.samarth.ac.in to apply online directly. The National Testing Agency, NTA has kicked off the registration process for Common University Entrance Test which will be necessary for admission into undergraduate courses. Don't miss out and make sure you provide your details before the deadline arrives at cuet.samarth.ac.in!
The last date to apply for the examination is till March 12, 2023.
Here are all the important dates for CUET UG 2023 are given in the table below:
CUET UG 2023 Application Form
CUET UG 2023 application form will release on the official website. The candidate makes sure about all the important points before submitting the application form for CUET UG 2023 examination which is listed below:
- The candidate makes sure to choose the test centre for the examination.
- Multiple forms submitted will lease to rejection of all forms.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided to get information about the exam via email or SMS.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format & the file size should be as per the brochure.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are requested to contact the authorized body of the exam.
- The application fee will have to be deposited by Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, or UPI.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else the candidature will be cancelled without any prior notification.
- The candidate can't make any changes or edit in the application form after the submission of the application form.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- There is no requirement of sending the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required for CUET UG 2023 Application Form
Candidates make sure to upload the required Documents in the CUET UG 2023 application form. All the required documents are listed below:
- 12th marks sheet.
- 10th marks sheet for the candidate's verification.
- Caste Certificate
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph
- Candidate's Signature
How to Apply for CUET UG 2023?
The candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the application form for the CUET UG exam 2023 which is given below:
- The candidate must visit the official website of CUET UG.
- On the main page, click on the "Admission" button
- Click on the "Register" button.
- Fill in the information on the registration page, details are given below: Name, Email, mobile number, password
- After filling in the information on the registration page, click on the "Submit" button.
2. Fill the Application Form
- Login with the registered ID and password.
- Click on the "Apply now" button.
- Fill the application form, and the required details are listed below: Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Adress
- Choose Test Centre
- Educational Details
- 10th Board of examination
- Marks Obtained in 10th Standard
- 12th Board of Examination
- Marks Obtained in 12th Standard
- Graduation Details (For PG applicants)
- Institute/University Name
- The total percentage obtained in graduation
- Year of passing
- After filling in all the information in the application form candidate makes sure to recheck the application.
- Submit the application form by clicking the "Submit" button.
3. Upload Documents
The candidate can't be able to submit the application form successfully without uploading the required in the application form. The candidate must upload all the required documents which are listed below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Caste Certificate in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Candidate's Signature in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
4. Fee Payments
The CUET UG 2023
application form fees will be different for all the categories(General, OBC, SC/ST, EWS, PWD). The Fees structure are given in the table below:
CUET UG 2023 Application Form Fee Structure
Online Application fee
Centre Outside India
- The applicant can apply for the payment through the online payment by net banking/debit/credit card/UPI.
- Candidate must know that GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India/Bank.
CUET UG 2023 Test Centres
All the Test Centres are listed below:
- New Delhi
- Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)