CUET UG 2024 Application Form will be released in first week of February 2024. CUET UG 2024 exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in the last week of May 2024. Common University Entrance Test will be conducted by NTA. It is a national level examination that will be organized to offer admission into the various courses of Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Research Programs (RP). The application form will be released in an online mode only. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the CUET UG Application Form 2024. Delhi University UG admission will be based on CUET UG exam.
Apply for Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) Here.
CUET UG 2024 Application Form Update
- CUET 2024 UG will be held between May 15 and 31, 2024.
- CUET UG 2024 application form is expected to be released in the first week of February 2024.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Common University Entrance Test for Undergraduate programmes (CUET UG) in from May 15 till May 31, 2024.
- CUET UG 2024 Exam Date: The Common University Entrance Test - Undergraduate (CUET UG 2024) is scheduled to be held from May 15 to May 31, 2024.
- Registration Announcement: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to announce the CUET UG 2024 registration date soon on the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in, along with the release of the information brochure.
Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for Undergraduate (UG)
CUET UG in Brief
|CUET UG 2023||The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for Undergraduate (UG) admissions in Indian universities for the academic session 2023-24.|
|CUET UG syllabus||The syllabus for the CUET UG exam is divided into three sections: General Test, Language Test, and Subject Test. The General Test consists of questions on English Language, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. The Language Test consists of questions on one of the 13 languages offered by the NTA. The Subject Test consists of questions on 27 subjects, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Economics, History, and Political Science.|
|CUET UG exam pattern||The CUET UG exam is a computer-based test (CBT) that is conducted in two phases. The first phase is for the General Test and Language Test, and the second phase is for the Subject Test. The exam is 3 hours long, and candidates are allowed to answer 175 questions.|
|CUET UG registration||The CUET UG registration process is online, and it is open from January to April 2023. Candidates must register on the NTA's website and pay the application fee.|
|CUET UG admit card||The CUET UG admit card is issued by the NTA, and it is required for appearing in the exam. The admit card will contain the candidate's name, date of birth, exam center, and other important information.|
|CUET UG results||The CUET UG results are released by the NTA, and they are usually available within 2-3 weeks of the exam. The results will be available on the NTA's website, and they will contain the candidate's score, percentile, and rank.|
|CUET UG cut off||The CUET UG cut off is the minimum score that a candidate must score in order to be eligible for admission to a particular college or course. The cut off is different for each college and course, and it is based on the number of seats available and the number of candidates who have applied.|
|CUET UG colleges||The CUET UG exam is accepted by all central universities in India, as well as a number of state universities and private colleges. The list of participating colleges is available on the NTA's website.|
|CUET UG courses||The CUET UG exam is offered for a wide range of undergraduate courses, including science, commerce, arts, and humanities. The list of available courses is available on the NTA's website.|
|CUET UG scholarship||There are a number of scholarships available for CUET UG students, including merit-based scholarships, need-based scholarships, and scholarships for students with disabilities. The list of available scholarships is available on the NTA's website.|
CUET UG Application Form - cuet.samarth.ac.in
Registration for CUET UG 2024 is now open! Log onto cuet.samarth.ac.in to apply online directly. The National Testing Agency, NTA has kicked off the registration process for Common University Entrance Test which will be necessary for admission into undergraduate courses. Don't miss out and make sure you provide your details before the deadline arrives at cuet.samarth.ac.in!
The last date to apply for the examination is till March 12, 2024.
CUET UG Exam Dates
Here are all the important dates for CUET UG 2024 are given in the table below:
CUET UG 2024 Dates
|Release of CUET UG 2024 Application Form||February 2024|
|Last Date to Apply for CUET UG 2024||March 2024|
|Release of CUET UG 2024 Admit Card||May 2024|
|CUET UG 2024 Exam||May 15 to May 31, 2024|
|Declaration of CUET UG 2024 Result||June 2024|
CUET UG 2024 Application Form
CUET UG 2024 application form will release on the official website. The candidate makes sure about all the important points before submitting the application form for CUET UG 2024 examination which is listed below:
- The candidate makes sure to choose the test centre for the examination.
- Multiple forms submitted will lease to rejection of all forms.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided to get information about the exam via email or SMS.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format & the file size should be as per the brochure.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are requested to contact the authorized body of the exam.
- The application fee will have to be deposited by Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, or UPI.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else the candidature will be cancelled without any prior notification.
- The candidate can't make any changes or edit in the application form after the submission of the application form.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- There is no requirement of sending the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required for CUET UG 2024 Application Form
Candidates make sure to upload the required Documents in the CUET UG 2024 application form. All the required documents are listed below:
- 12th marks sheet.
- 10th marks sheet for the candidate's verification.
- Caste Certificate
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph
- Candidate's Signature
How to Apply for CUET UG 2024?
The candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the application form for the CUET UG exam 2024 which is given below:
- The candidate must visit the official website of CUET UG.
- On the main page, click on the "Admission" button
- Click on the "Register" button.
- Fill in the information on the registration page, details are given below: Name, Email, mobile number, password
- After filling in the information on the registration page, click on the "Submit" button.
2. Fill the Application Form
- Login with the registered ID and password.
- Click on the "Apply now" button.
- Fill the application form, and the required details are listed below: Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Adress
- Choose Test Centre
- Educational Details
- 10th Board of examination
- Marks Obtained in 10th Standard
- 12th Board of Examination
- Marks Obtained in 12th Standard
- Graduation Details (For PG applicants)
- Institute/University Name
- The total percentage obtained in graduation
- Year of passing
- After filling in all the information in the application form candidate makes sure to recheck the application.
- Submit the application form by clicking the "Submit" button.
3. Upload Documents
The candidate can't be able to submit the application form successfully without uploading the required in the application form. The candidate must upload all the required documents which are listed below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Caste Certificate in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Candidate's Signature in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
4. Fee Payments
The CUET UG 2024
application form fees will be different for all the categories(General, OBC, SC/ST, EWS, PWD). The Fees structure are given in the table below:
CUET UG 2024 Application Form Fee Structure
Online Application fee
Centre Outside India
- The applicant can apply for the payment through the online payment by net banking/debit/credit card/UPI.
- Candidate must know that GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India/Bank.
CUET UG 2024 Test Centres
All the Test Centres are listed below:
- New Delhi
- Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)