DASA 2022 UG Rank Card has been released on 30 September 2022. The Application form submission last date was 20 september 2022. The admissions to various UG programmes of premier Institutes of India under the DASA scheme will be coordinated by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India for the year 2022-22. UG admissions under the DASA scheme shall be on the basis of the ranks obtained by the students in JEE Main. DASA is for admission of foreign nationals in NITs, IIEST, IIITs, SPAs, central universities, and other centrally funded & premier technical institutes. Admission is offered in UG engineering & architecture programs and in M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. / M.Des. / MURP & MBA courses. For more details on DASA 2022 like eligibility, admission process, how to apply, list of institutes, seat matrix, cutoff, etc, read below.
DASA 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check DASA status from below:
|Exam Status||Official notification released|
- Latest Update:
- DASA 2022 Rank Card for UG Admissions has been released on 30 September 2022.
DASA 2022 Important Dates
DASA 2022 Important Dates for Undergraduatementioned below:
|Online Registration||29 Aug 2022|
|Online Registration Last Date||20 Sep 2022|
|DASA Rank Declaration||30 Sep 2022|
|Edit Window open for submitted Registration forms ||-|
|Application form for Fee Payment, Choice Filling & Final Submission||-|
|First round of Seat Allotment||05 Oct 2022|
|Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Round 1||06 Oct 2022 to 07 Oct 2022|
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||08 Oct 2022|
|Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Round 2||09 Oct 2022 to 10 Oct 2022|
|Third Round of Seat Allotment||11 Oct 2022|
|Confirmation by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Round 3||12 Oct 2022 to 13 Oct 2022|
|Reporting to allotted Institutes for admission by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Rounds 1, 2 and 3||14 Oct 2022 to 17 Oct 2022|
|Internal Sliding ||19 Oct 2022|
|Announcement of vacant seat matrix for Special round||20 Oct 2022|
|Choice refilling for Special Round||21 Oct 2022 to 25 Oct 2022|
|Special Round Allotment||27 Oct 2022|
|Reporting to allotted Institutes for admission by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Special Round||28 Oct 2022 to 31 Oct 2022|
DASA 2022 Application Form
DASA exam 2022 Application Form was available on the official website of DASA. Below mentioned guidelines are a must-read as they give brief information on how to fill up the DASA online application form 2022:
- Once an account is created, applicants should log in using an email address and Password.
- Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses of their choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available.
- The recommended sequence and detailed instructions for filling the application form will be uploaded on the portal once the application process starts.
- Applicants will need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Documents required to fill the DASA 2022 application form
Candidate must be ready with the following documents during the application form filling process.
- Candidate's Passport
- Date of Birth proof
- Class 10th, 11th, and 12th mark-sheet
- Class 10th, 11th, and 12th certificate
- Proof of last 2 years of education in a foreign country in case of NRI
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format
- Scanned signature of applicant in JPG format
- Scanned copies of relevant documents
Documents required for admission under Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries (CIWG)
There has to be proof of either parent working in a gulf country. CIWG candidate must have the following documents.
- Copy of the passport of the parent working in the gulf.
- Copy of Parent’s visa.
- Copy of Parent’s Work Permit (If any).
- Certificate from the company/organization as proof that the parent is working in the gulf country.
DASA 2022 Application Fee
DASA 2022 Application Fee is mentioned below which must be paid accordingly by all the applicants. The application/registration fee which is non-refundable will be uniform for all the applicants as stated.
DASA 2022 Registration Fee
Modes of payment: Payment of application fee can be chosen out of SWIFT/e-Payment/NEFT/RTGS-Transfer.
DASA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the DASA exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria through mentioned below details:
- Only applicants born on or after October 01, 1995, are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities only will be taken as authentic.
- The applicant must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The applicant should have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND/OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (average of all subjects of qualifying examination taken together) or 6.50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or equivalent in the qualifying examination.
- In case, CGPA on a different scale is awarded OR if only grades are awarded, percentage/CGPA equivalence provided by the principal examination authorities will only be considered. Applicants appearing for the qualifying examination with the above-mentioned subjects in the academic year 2019-20 and expecting their final results latest by the third week of September 2022 may also apply.
- The applicant should have a minimum total valid score of 1800 in SAT Subject Tests (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry).
- Applicants who have taken multiple attempts in SAT Subject Tests can send a valid score to MNNIT, Allahabad directly through College Board, USA. The best valid score in each subject will be considered.
- SAT Subject Test scores received till the Second week of June 2022 only will be considered for preparation of merit lists for Round 1, Round 2 and Round 3.
Note: For Architecture, No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and also a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 diploma examination with mathematics as compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate.
- All foreign nationals studying in any country including India or Indian nationals studying abroad who fulfil prescribed admission criteria shall be eligible. Prescribed admission criteria for Indian Nationals shall be at least two years of education, inclusive of 11th & 12th or equivalent (not beyond), in a foreign country during the last 8 years and must pass the qualifying examination from abroad.
DASA 2022 Merit List
Candidates can check the merit list of DASA 2022 through below given points
- DASA exam 2022 Merit List will be declared by the Fourth week of June 2022 and last till the First week of August 2022 for Undergraduate Programmes as there would be 4 rounds of counselling and a 5th round that would be spot round and from the First week of July to the second week of July 2022 for Postgraduate Programmes, as there would only be 2 rounds
- After counselling of all the rounds and seat allocation, candidates are supposed to report physically on the dates mentioned above in the article and start their course as it goes.
DASA 2022 Counselling
DASA 2022 Counselling
will be done after the Merit list comes. Counselling will be conducted through online
mode only. Counselling schedule will be notified after the merit list declaration.
- The seat allotment list will be declared after each round of counselling.
- It will be allotted as per the choice of candidates made for the participating institutes.
- The counselling process will be done according to seat availability.
- Candidates can participate in various rounds only if they are not satisfied with the previous seat allotment.
- After the counselling process & seat allotment process, candidates will have to report to the allotted institute for admission.
DASA 2022 Selection procedure
DASA 2022 Selection procedure will be done after the counselling round. Selection procedure for UG courses will be done in 4 rounds whereas for PG it will be in 2 rounds.
- Candidates who will be eligible would be considered for 1st round of allotment. Candidates will have to confirm their option before last week of June 2022.
- Candidates who will attend Round 1 will have two choices either of accepting or declining the allotted seat.
- If candidates will accept, the allotted course/ institute & provisional allotment letter will be generated.
- If candidates will decline, the rights for further seat allotment in Round 2 and 3 will be lost. They will only eligible to register for round 4 and spot round.
- All candidates who will not be chosen for Round 1 or they had opted for accepting in round 1 will be considered for Round 2 selection.
- The same rule will be applicable for Round 3. For round 4, UG candidates will have to send a valid SAT subject test score.
DASA 2022 Reservation Criteria
5% supernumerary seats will be reserved for Children of Indian Workers in Gulf (CIWG) i.e., 1/3rd seats from DASA quota is reserved for CIWG candidates.
Countries under CIWG are:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
DASA 2022 Participating Institutes
Participating Institutes in DASA exam 2022 are mentioned below:
Participating in NIT's - National Institutes of Technology
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Tripura
- National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut, Kerala
- National Institute of Technology, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal
- National Institute of Technology, Goa
- National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
- National Institute of Technology, Puducherry, Karaikkal
- National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa
- National Institute of Technology, Sikkim
- National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam
- National Institute of Technology, Srinagar
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Karnataka
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab
- National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, Haryana
- National Institute of Technology, Manipur
- National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Telangana
- National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
- National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand
Participating IIITs - Indian Institutes of Information Technology
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, (Jhalwa & Amethi Campus), UP
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur, MP
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Guwahati, Assam
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Una, Himachal Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam
- Indian Institute of Information and Technology, Sonepat
Participating SPAs - Schools of Planning and Architecture
- School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal
- School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
- School of Planning & Architecture, Vijayawada
Other Premier Technical Institutions
- Punjab Engineering College(Deemed to be University), Chandigarh
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Punjab
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Aurangabad
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology Delhi
- Tezpur University, Assam
- Indian Maritime University
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir
- The University Institute of Engineering of Technology (UIET), Punjab University, Chandigarh
- The University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology(UICET), Punjab University, Chandigarh
- UIET Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre (UIET PUSSRC), Hoshiarpur, Punjab
DASA 2022 Highlights
Candidates can get the detailed information of highlights of DASA exam 2022 through below given details
Direct Admission of Students Abroad
For International Students
Undergraduate Programmes in Engineering/Architecture/Planning
DASA Official Website
To offer admission to Foreign Nationals/PIOs/NRIs in Undergraduate Programmes in Engineering/Architecture/Planning in various Prestigious Institutes of India
Stay connected for more updates regarding DASA 2022
About Direct Admission of Students Abroad
The admissions to various UG and PG programmes of premier Institutes of India under the DASA scheme will be coordinated by National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India for the year 2022-21.