DASA 2020 application form will be released on 25 September 2020 by National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal & the last date to submit the form is 25 October 2020. DASA is organized annually to offer admission to Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India for Undergraduate Programmes in Engineering/Architecture/Planning to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Schools of Planning and Architecture (SPAs), and other premier Technical Institutions in India. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about DASA 2020 Application form.
- DASA UG 2020 Application Window to open from 20 September 2020.
DASA 2020 Application form Dates
Candidate must check the important dates regarding DASA 2020 Application form from the below-given table:
For Undergraduate Course Applicants:
DASA 2020 Important Dates for Undergraduate Courses
Application form release
|20 September 2020|
Submission of Application Form
|25 October 2020|
Last Date of Submission of SAT Test Score
|27 October 2020|
DASA 2020 Application Form
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal will release DASA 2020 Application Form from 20 September 2020 on the official website.
- Candidate must read the prospectus carefully before applying for DASA.
- Candidate has to create an account to fill the application form.
- Once an account is created, applicants should log in using an email address and Password.
- Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of Institutes and/or courses of their choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available.
- The recommended sequence and detailed instructions for filling the application form will be uploaded on the portal once the application process starts.
- Applicants will need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate should take print of the filled application form for further process.
Documents required to fill DASA 2020 application form
Following documents will be required to fill the registration form of DASA 2020.
- Candidate's Passport
- Date of Birth proof
- Class 10th, 11th, and 12th mark-sheet
- Class 10th, 11th, and 12th certificate
- Proof of last 2 years of education in a foreign country in case of NRI
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format
- Scanned signature of applicant in JPG format
- Scanned copies of relevant documents
Documents required for admission under Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries (CIWG)
There has to be proof of either parent working in a gulf country. CIWG candidate must have the following documents.
- Copy of the passport of the parent working in the gulf.
- Copy of Parent’s visa.
- Copy of Parent’s Work Permit (If any).
- Certificate from the company/organization as proof that the parent is working in the gulf country.
How to fill the DASA 2020 application form?
Candidate can refer to the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the DASA 2020 application form.
- Visit the official website of dasanit.org.
- Enter valid Email id and the captcha in the space provided.
- Click on "create account"
2. Filling Details
- A link will be sent to the provided email id.
- Click on the link and complete the application process.
- Enter the personal and qualification details.
3. Upload documents
After filling the details then the candidate has to upload the documents according to the prescribed format given below:
|Passport size photo||JPG||Less than 100kB|
|Scanned signature||JPG||Less than 100kB|
|Scanned copies of relevant documents ||JPG/JPEG||Less than 500 kB |
4. Fee payment
Now the candidate has to submit the application fee. Given below the registration fee for DASA 2020:
Modes of payment
Payment of application fee can be done via the following ways:
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT)
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)