DAVUET Admit Card 2022- After successfully submitting the application form, three copies of the DAVUET admit card will be created on the screen. Candidates must print all of their admit cards, attach passport-sized pictures, and sign wherever requested. Following that, candidates must keep the student copy of the admit card and submit two more copies, along with the application fee of INR 200, to the test centre designated by them (candidates) on the application form by hand or by registered post/speed post/ courier.
Date of DAVUET 2022 Admit Card
As soon as the candidate completes the application form, the admission card will be accessible for download. Important dates linked to DAVUET 2022 admit card and exam can be seen in the table below.
DAVUET Admit Card Dates
|Admit card will release on||Soon after application form is submitted|
|Exam date for DAVUET ||Last week of June 2023|
|Results will be announced on||Second Week of July 2022|
DAVUET Admit Card Information
Admit cards will include information such as the DAVUET 2022 exam date and time, the exam centre address, and the applicants' basic information such as their roll number, photo, signature, and parents' information. The following is a list of all of the information that will be available on the admit card.
- Candidate's name
- Candidate's photo and signature
- Date and time of the exam
- Exam center's address
- Details of the paper that will be published
DAVUET Admit Card: Discrepancy
Candidates should immediately notify the admission coordinator of their individual exam centre if any information on the admit card is incorrect. It should be mentioned that the admit card is an important document that candidates must present at the time of counselling and admissions.
Eligibility Criteria for DAVUET 2022
The applicants will find vital information about the eligibility conditions listed below.
- Applicants who have successfully completed the HSC examination are eligible to take the entrance exam. Applicants in the general category must have received a minimum score of 55 percent on their HSC exams.
- Applicants from the reserved category must have scored at least 50% on their HSC examination.
- In their SSC and HSC exams, the applicants should have studied PCM or PCB as their core subjects. Applicants who take the entrance exam in all four subjects will be automatically accepted into the B. Tech programmes.
Exam Pattern for DAVUET 2022
The applicants will find relevant information about the paper design listed below.
- The entrance exam will only be given in English.
- On the exam paper, there will be a total of 100 questions.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- Each accurate answer will receive one point.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a 0.25 point deduction.
- The question paper for the entrance exam will be divided into four subjects, each with 25 questions.
DAVUET Exam Day Guidelines
DAVUET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines are presented below with some very crucial guidelines that candidates must follow on the day of the exam.
- On the day of the exam, candidates must bring their admit card to the exam centre. Candidates should arrive at their exam centre at the time specified on their admit card.
- Inside the exam centre, candidates should not bring any forbidden items.
- Candidates must bring their own pen for rough work and one photo ID for verification during the DAVUET 2022 exam, which will be held offline.