DAVUET 2020 Registration is started. Candidates can register for entrance test till any further notice. It is conducted by DAV University, Jalandhar. DAV University Entrance Test 2020 is conducted yearly at the University Level for enrolling the candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The applicant must ensure their eligibility before they start filling the application form. The exam is organised in English language and question paper divided into four sections. The candidates must read the complete article to know all the details regarding DAVUET 2020 exam like application form, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
- The last date to apply for DAVUET 2020 has been extended due to COVID-19.
DAVUET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check all the important details regarding DAVUET 2020 Application Form is given below points:
- The applicant must-read the prospectus and the University rules before filling up the admission form.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of DAV.
- Candidates have to submit their application form via post or by hand in the examination centre selected by the candidate.
- Failed candidates are not allowed to get admission in the University.
- The candidate is advised to take a printout of the application form for further process.
Documents required with the application form:
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- No objection certificate from the employer
- Foreign nationals/NRI candidates submit a relevant certificate.
DAVUET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check fee details below:
Cash: The candidate can pay the fee of Rs. 200/- to the Examination Centre as opted.
Multicity cheque or Demand Draft: The fee can also be deposited through Multicity cheque/DD of Rs 200/-drawn in favour of “Principal, ………………..”, (fill in respective examination centre) payable at the respective city. Candidate should write his/her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multicity cheque/DD.
- In case DAV University is opted as a test centre the Multicity cheque/DD of Rs. 200/- is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances by the authority.
- The applications will be processed on receipt of payment. The online application form registered within due date without deposition of the requisite fee will not be entertained.
DAVUET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
From below get to know DAVUET 2020 eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must have secured 45% marks and 40% marks in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have passed their 12 examinations with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- Candidate has passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution or equivalent in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Candidate has passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST in B.Tech or equivalent course.
- Candidates should secure 45% marks and 40% marks in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates pass class 12 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must pass B.Tech/BE in the relevant subject/BCA/B.Sc(CS)/B.Sc. (IT)/BIT or equivalent from any recognized university or a bachelor’s degree with Computers/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Business Mathematics/Business Statistics/Quantitative techniques as one of the subject.
For B.Sc/M.Sc in Agriculture
- Candidates must score not less than 55% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST.
- Candidates passed class 12 Science examination or equivalent with PCB/ PCBM/PCM/PCA.
- B.Sc. (Agriculture /Horticulture with a minimum CGPA of 6.50 in 10 point scale, 3.25 in 5 point scale or 2.60 in 4 point scale (60% marks if CGPA is not given). For SC/ST candidates, a minimum CGPA of 5.50 in 10 point scale, 2.75 in 5 point scale or 2.20 in 4 point scale (50% marks where CGPA is not given).
DAVUET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate must know the DAVUET 2020 Exam Pattern for the better preparation of exam
Exam Pattern for DAVUET 2020 Exam
|Type of question||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
(+1) for every right answer
(-0.25) for every wrong answer
DAVUET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidate must know the DAVUET 2020 Preparation tips before starting the exam preparation
- Candidate must start revision early. There is no substitute for starting early with revision.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam
DAVUET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of DAVUET 2020 will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates are required to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for further process.
- Hall Ticket of DAVUET will contain important information like Applicant’s Name, Address of the candidate, Date and Time of the Examination, Complete Address of the Test Centre, Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
- It is to be kept in mind that DAVUET 2020 Admit Card is an important document which will act as an entry ticket at the time of admission, so it has to be kept safely till the time of admission.
DAVUET 2020 Test Centre
The examination centre once filled in the application form will not be changed.
- The University/authority will make sure that aspirant will get their opted test centres. However, the University will have a certain right to allot the centre to candidates as per its wish.
- In other words, the aspirant can get the Test Centres apart from their chosen exam centres.
The list of exam centres are given as follows:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
DAVUET 2020 Result
The result for DAVUET 2020 will be made available online on the University Website.
- The University/authority will publish a merit list which will be based on the total marks secured in the DAVUET 2020 entrance exam.
- Also, the applicants will have to keep in mind that there is no separate merit list for SC/ST candidates will be released.
- The aspirant must also note that there is no provision for re-checking / re-evaluation of the answer sheets and no correspondence related to this will be entertained under any circumstance.
DAVUET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of DAVUET 2020 Results, the authority will also conduct Counselling Process for the candidate to grant admission to them.
- There will be a proper date and schedule for Counselling displayed on the official website of DAV University.
- The shortlisted aspirant will have to appear for Counselling Process at the DAV University premises situated in Jalandhar, Punjab or at a centre to be notified later after the declaration of the result.
- The applicant will have to appear for counselling round with certain documents such as:
- The Call Letter of Counseling
- Admit Card
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th
- Mark Sheet of class 12th
- One valid ID Proof
- Passport size photographs.
Courses offered by DAV University
- Engineering & Technology (UG & PG)
- Computer Applications
- Agricultural Sciences
- Applied, Life & Physico-Chemical Sciences (UG & PG)
- Commerce, Business Management & Economics
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Physical Education & Sports
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (DAV University, Jalandhar). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates.
DAVUET 2020 Highlights
Given below the major points of DAVUET 2020 exam:
|Exam Name||DAV University Entrance Test(DAVUET 2020)|
|Conducting Body||DAV University, Jalandhar|
|Level|| University |
|Purpose of Exam||To Enrolling the candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses|
Stay connected for more updates about DAVUET 2020 at DAV University, Jalandhar
DAV University Jalandhar
DAV University, Jalandhar is promoted by DAV College Managing Committee which is India's single largest non-government educational organization managing more than 800 institutions in the country. It has been providing students with an excellent education in the modern academic environment.
The University traces its roots to the legacy that has been reforming and redefining India’s educational scenario for 130 years. The University has been established by a Legislative Act of the Punjab Government and empowered to confer degrees under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956.