DAVUET 2021 Application form has been started and will be ended in August 2021 tentatively. The exam is conducted yearly at the University Level by DAV University for enrolling the candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates who are interested in taking admission to DAV university must fill the DAVUET Application Form. DAV University is that the conducting authority to conduct the entrance test each year for the candidates. The university is one of the country's leading universities. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about DAVUET 2021 application form, eligibility, application fee, steps to apply, etc.
- DAVUET 2021 Application form has been released for UG and PG Courses. Candidates can apply here---Apply Now.
DAVUET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to DAVUET 2021 from the given
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form released||started|
|Application form submission last date||August 2021|
DAVUET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all the important details regarding DAVUET 2021 Application Form is given below points:
- The applicant must-read the prospectus and the University rules before filling up the
admission form offline/online.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- Candidates have to submit their application form via post or by hand in the examination center selected by the candidate.
- Failed candidates are not allowed to get admission to the University.
- The candidate is advised to take a printout of the application form for further process.
Documents required with the application form:
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- No objection certificate from the employer
- Foreign nationals/NRI candidates submit a relevant certificate.
Instruction for filling the DAVUET 2021 Application form
The candidate must read the following point given below:
- The candidate must post the application form to the selected exam center only.
- A photocopy of the filled-in application form and admit card must be kept for future reference.
- The Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The application form will be processed only after the payment of the application fee.
- The form will not be processed if the candidate registers and fails to process the fees within the given time period.
- Multiple forms from the same candidate will not be acceptable.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection.
- Only one exam center should be selected from the given 215 centers.
- The exam center once filled will not be changed under any circumstances.
DAVUET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates need to submit the registration fee for the submission of the application form.
DAVUET 2021 Application fee is Rs 200/-(common for all).
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the fee using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
Fee can be paid through DD drawn in the favour of “Principal, DAV Public School, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana”.
How to fill DAVUET 2021 Application Form?
The candidate can refer to the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the DAVUET 2021 Application Form.
Step 1: Registration
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the university.
- Then the candidates have to register themselves using an Email id and password.
Step 2: Filling Application Form
The candidate has to fill the application form by filling in personal detail, Education detail, nearest exam center from the listed 215 exam center. candidate should read Annexure I to check the nearest exam center.
Step 3: Download the form
After filling in all the details, candidates can be able to download the form.
- Now fix the latest passport-sized photograph on the application form and sign(as prescribed by the authority wherever it is required.
Step 4: Fee Payment
The candidate has to submit the application fee at the exam center, as filled in at the time of application.
- The candidate can also send the application form with the required documents to the exam center.
- The application fee can be paid via Cash Payment, Cheque Payment, or Demand draft only.
- For cheque and Demand Draft, the application fees of Rs 200 must be drawn in the favour of “Principal, ____, (Fill in the respective exam center) payable at the respective city.
- The candidate must mention the Name, mobile number, or application number on the reverse side of the cheque.
DAVUET 2021 Application Correction window
The candidate is advised to fill in the detail on the application form correctly as no correction window will be provided by the authority.