, or the DAV University Entrance Test
, is yet to be announced. It is held yearly at the University Level by DAV University, Jalandhar for the purpose of enrolling candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Before beginning to fill out the application form, the candidate must check their eligibility. The DAV University Entrance Exam is conducted in English, and the question paper is divided into four portions. Candidates who want to apply must fill out an application form
, but first they must check the eligibility criteria to see if they are eligible or not. Candidates must read the entire article to learn about the DAVUET 2022
eligibility criteria and other information.
DAVUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Learn about the DAVUET 2022 eligibility requirements by reading on:
For B.Tech/B.Tech(Lateral)/M.Tech students
- Candidates must have obtained 45 percent in their qualifying test, or 40 percent in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must have completed their 12th grade exams, with Physics and Mathematics as required courses, as well as one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational disciplines.
- Candidate has passed the Diploma examination in the relevant branch of Engineering/ Technology from an AICTE accredited institution or equivalent.
- Candidate has earned a B.Sc. degree from a UGC-accredited university.
- Candidates must obtain at least 50% in their B.Tech or similar course, or 45 percent in the case of SC/ST candidates.
For BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc students
- Candidates must obtain 45 percent in their qualifying exam and 40 percent in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must pass the class 12 exams, which include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as required courses.
- Candidates must have a B.Tech/BE in the relevant subject/BCA/B.Sc(CS)/B.Sc(IT)/BIT or equivalent from a recognized university, or a bachelor's degree with Computers/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Business Mathematics/Business Statistics/Quantitative methods as one of the topics.
- Candidates must receive at least 55 percent of the total marks and 50 percent of the total marks if they are SC/ST.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12 Science examination or equivalent with PCB/PCBM/PCM/PCA. B.Sc. (Agriculture/Horticulture) with a minimum CGPA of 6.50 on a 10-point scale, 3.25 on a 5-point scale, or 2.60 on a 4-point scale (60 percent marks if CGPA is not given). A minimum CGPA of 5.50 on a 10-point scale, 2.75 on a 5-point scale, or 2.20 on a 4-point scale is required for SC/ST students (50 percent marks where CGPA is not given).
DAVUET 2022 Exam Pattern
For better exam preparation, candidates should be aware of the DAVUET 2022 Exam Pattern.
DAVUET 2022 Question Format
|Type of question||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
(+1) for every right answer
(-0.25) for every wrong answer
DAVUET 2022 Admit Card
DAVUET 2022 admit card will be made accessible on the official website.
- For the next step, candidates must download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- The DAVUET Hall Ticket will include crucial information such as the applicant's name, address, the date and time of the examination, the complete address of the test center, the candidate's photograph, and signature.
- It should be noted that the DAVUET Admit Card is an important document that will serve as an entry ticket at the time of admission; therefore, it should be stored safely until the time of admission.
DAVUET 2022 Result
The DAVUET 2022 results will be posted on the University's website.
- The University/authority will publish a merit list based on the total number of points obtained in the DAVUET entrance exam.
- Applicants should also keep in mind that no separate merit list for SC/ST candidates will be provided.
- The candidate should also keep in mind that there is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of answer sheets, and no correspondence regarding this will be received under any circumstances.