BCECEB DCECE (LE) 2020 entrance exam has been announced & is re-scheduled to be held on 11 October 2020. The exam is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It is a state-level entrance exam conducted once in a year to enroll the eligible candidates in the second year of Diploma in Polytechnic Institutes of Bihar State. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about BCECEB DCECE (LE) 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
- Bihar DCECE(LE) 2020 Exam will be conducted on 11 October 2020.
- The admit card will be released on 01 October 2020.
- The application correction window is open from 16 - 17 September 2020.
BCECEB DCECE (LE) 2020 Important Dates
Applicants can check Bihar polytechnic le form 2020 dates below in the given table:
|Registration Starts||18 March 2020|
|Application Window (Reopen)||07 September 2020|
|Registration Ends||19 June 2020|
|Application form last date||13 September 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan ||14 September 2020|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card||15 September 2020|
|Application window re-open dates||16 & 17 September 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card for download||01 October 2020|
|Date of Examination||11 October 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Uploading of Seat Matrix on Website||to be announced|
|Start date of Online Registration and Choice filling||to be announced|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and Locking||to be announced|
|Date for 1st Round provisional seat allotment Result ||to be announced|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||to be announced|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||to be announced|
BCECEB DCECE(LE) 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of Bihar DCECE(LE) 2020 will be made available on 01 October 2020 on the official website. The candidate is advised to read all the instructions given on the admit card and download it for further purposes.
- Hall Ticket of Bihar Diploma Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination Lateral Entry will not be sent by post
- Candidate must take the print of the hall ticket for further process.
- Any difference found on the admit card, the candidate must immediately contact the authority.
BCECEB DCECE(LE) 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must refer to the below-given exam pattern before starting the preparation for the exam.
Exam Pattern for Bihar DCECE(LE) 2020
|Type of Questions||MCQ(Multiple choice questions)|
(+4) for every right answer
(-1) for every wrong answer
Section-wise distribution of marks
Given below the section-wise distribution of Marks for DCECE(LE)
Distribution of marks section-wise for DCECE(LE)
|Section||Total no. of question||Total Marks|
BCECEB DCECE(LE) 2020 Syllabus
Candidate must know the Bihar DCECE(LE) 2020 syllabus before starting preparing for the exam.
The subject wise syllabus is given below:
- Force and laws of motion
- Work energy and power
- Rotational motion and moment of inertia
- Properties of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Effect of electric current
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electron, photon, and radioactivity
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bond
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium
- Ionic equilibrium
- Thermochemistry and thermodynamics
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Principles of metallurgical operations
- Chemical periodicity
- Comparative study of elements
- Transitions metals
- Co-ordination compound
- Chemical analysis
- Chemistry of hydrocarbon
- Organic compounds based on the functional group containing nitrogen
- Organic compounds containing organic oxygens
- Chemistry in daily life
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Vector algebra
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Numerical methods
- Information technology
BCECEB DCECE (LE) 2020 Application Form
The Application form was available from 18 March 2020 and the closing date of Application submission is 19 June 2020. The applicant is advised to read all the instructions given on the application form carefully.
- During the registration process, the applicant is required to enter all the necessary details such as personal information, contact details, educational qualifications, etc carefully and correctly.
- After successful registration candidates get a message after that candidates get a registration password which will be used for further process.
- The applicants will have to pay a prescribed amount of examination either through online or offline mode.
- The candidate has to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Only those applicants will receive the admit card/Hall Ticket for the examination who will successfully register themselves for the entrance examination.
- An incomplete application form will be rejected automatically.
Get the details regarding DCECE(LE) examination fee below:
Application Fee is Rs 2200/- for all category candidates.
Mode of Payment
Application Form fee can be paid Via both online and offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidate can pay the fee via Credit/Debit card
Offline Mode: Candidate can pay the fee via Challan.
Candidate can download the registration form and after filling the online application candidate has to attach the recent picture of the candidate on the application form and have to send it to below given address:
Controller Of Examination B.C.E.C.E Board I.A.S Association Building, Near Patna Airport P.O B.V College Patna.
BCECEB DCECE(LE) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for Bihar Polytechnic LE 2020:
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from any recognized board with Science stream.
- The applicant must have passed their 12th Science stream (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) (or) 12th Science with Vocational (or) 12th Science with Technical.
- The candidate must have passed their 10 +(2 years ITI) With Appropriate Trade-In That order should be eligible For Admission To Second Year Diploma Course (s) of Appropriate Program.
- There is no age limit for the candidate.
Reservation Criteria for seats
Given below the category-wise reservation criteria for different category candidates.
|Category||Reservation in %|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Reserved for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
BCECEB DCECE(LE) 2020 Result
DCECE(LE) result 2020 will be made available on the official website.
- The aspirant will be selected based on the merit list that will be prepared after examining the test papers of the Bihar Diploma Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination Lateral Entry 2020.
- The merit list will include the roll numbers of the applicant who will qualify the examination.
- The merit list will be published in the pdf format on the official website.
- The candidates whose roll number will be present in the merit list will obtain a Rank card that will be available on the official website.
- The scorecard will be obtained after entering the Login ID and Password in the spaces provided for that purpose.
- The result will contain the marks obtained by the applicant separately in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates are advised to download and must take a print out of the merit list and retained till the admission process in lateral Entry in Diploma.
BCECEB DCECE(LE) 2020 Counselling
Candidates who have qualified Bihar DECE LE entrance exam for admission to diploma program have to appear in the online counseling after the declaration of result. Authority will release the DCECE(LE) Counselling date 2020 on the official website. Bihar DECE LE 2020 Counselling Process involves the following process
- New Registration
- Choice Filling
- Result of Seat Allotment
- Print Seat Allotment Order
- Reporting at Nodal Center for Document Verification.
BCECEB DCECE(LE) 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the list of exam centres for BCECEB DECE LE 2020 hearby;
|Centre Code||Centre Name||Centre Code||Centre Name|
|19||Purvi Champaran||20||Paschim Champaran|
|39||Outside Bihar|| || |
BCECEB DCECE(LE) 2020 Highlights
Given below the major points of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry 2020.
|Exam Name||Bihar Diploma Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination Lateral Entry(DCECE(LE))|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board |
|Bihar DCECE(LE) Website||https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
|Exam purpose|| To offer admission in the second year of Diploma in Polytechnic Institutes of Bihar State|
Stay connected for more updates about DCECE(LE) on the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
Entrance Examination Conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) are as follows: