DHE BPEd/MPEd 2021 Application Form will be released in March 2021 tentatively by State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCETC), Maharashtra. DHE BPEd MPEd CET 2021 will allow admission into Bachelors in Physical Education and Masters in Physical Education courses. The test is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCETC), Maharashtra state, on the state level. The last date to apply for the test is in April 2021 tentatively. All the candidates can get the whole information and details regarding DHE BPED MPED CET 2021 Application Form in the following article.
DHE BPEd/ MPEd CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the important dates related to DHE BPED MPED CET 2021 Application Form.
DHE BPED MPED CET 2021 Application Form Events and dates
|Application start date||March 2021|
|Application last date||April 2021|
DHE BPEd/ MPEd CET 2021 Application Form
- Interested candidates/students can visit the site of SCETC to enroll.
- At first, enrollment is done, and a User Id and a password are created.
- Applicants/candidates/students need to login to the record utilizing the accreditations produced.
- In this manner, fill in the definite application form.
- Join the reports and photos referenced in the rules.
- The application fees can be paid online mode through charge, credit, or net banking.
- The application fee is 1000 rs and non-refundable.
- The expenses can be paid through one or the other mode among Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net banking.
- Reports needed for the application: tenth Class Marksheet, twelfth Class Marksheet, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate.
- Print out the confirmation page after effectively presenting the application for future references.
DHE BPEd/MPEd 2021 Application Fee
The candidates need to submit the following amount as an application fee:
DHE BPEd/ MPPEd Application Fee
|Open Category Candidates belonging to Maharashtra, Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), and J&K Migrants.||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Backward class category candidates of Maharashtra State||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee online through either of these modes:
- Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), IMPS, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards for which the service charges as per rules will be charged in addition to the application form Processing Fees.
DHE BPEd/ MPEdCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- To be qualified, the interested candidate should satisfy both of the referenced standards.
- The competitor/student/candidate should hold a Bachelor's certificate in any stream with a half total.
- The competitor should hold a Bachelor's certificate in any stream with 45% and have partaken in National/Inter-University/State Competition in Sports or may have made sure about a situation in Inter-school/between zonal/region/school Competition in Sports.
- The competitor should hold a Bachelor's certificate in any stream and be an International Participant.
- Applicant/interested candidate should hold a Bachelor's certificate in Physical Education or experience of showing Physical Education for in any event three years.
DHE BPEd/ MPEd CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The test is directed through Computer-based mode, as it were.
- The paper is set in three dialects; English, Hindi, and Marathi.
- The complete number of inquiries is 50, and all are different decision-based.
- The test span is restricted to an hour in particular.
- All the inquiries are isolated into five segments with ten questions each.
- The areas are Foundation of Physical Education, Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education, Teaching Methodology, Officiating Coaching, and Management in Physical Education.
DHE BPEd / MPEd CET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name ||DHE Pune CET 2021|
|Full-form||Directorate of Higher Education, Pune Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Conducted By||State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCETC)|
|Course offered||B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed.|
|Examination Date||May 2021|