DNB PDCET 2021 was conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) on 19 September. The result will be announced soon. Diplomat of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Exam is a National level entrance examination that is organised every year to offer the various DNB Post diploma courses in government/private institutions /colleges/ universities all over India. All the candidates can check the complete article to know more about the DNB PDCET 2021 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card etc.
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the all essential information about DNB PDCET 2021 which is mentioned below:
|DNB PDCET Status||Exam will be held on 19 September 2021|
|Result||Yet to Announce|
- DNB PDCET 2021 result is to be announced by NBE.
DNB PDCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can take a look at the official dates for DNB PDCET 2021 Important Dates below.
DNB PDCET 2021 Important Dates
25-Mar-2021(3 pm) to 14-Apr-2021(upto 11:55 pm)
17-Apr-2021 to 18-Apr-2021
Admit card release date
17 September 2021
Exam to be held
9-May-2021 19 September 2021
By 31-May-2021 (Delayed)
DNB PDCET 2021 Result
The candidates must check all the important points about the Diplomat of National Board Post Diploma CET result which is given below:
- The PDCET DNB result will be declared through the online mode.
- No result will be sent by email or posts by the conducted authority.
- The applicants will be able to check their results at the NBE official website by login with their provided registered ID and password.
- The applicant must take out the print of the result and keep it safe for future use.
- The conducted authority will release the merit list for those applicants who qualified for the entrance examination.
- Only those applicants will be able to attend the counselling session who qualify for the entrance examination.
DNB PDCET 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In the case of two or more applicants obtained equal marks in the entrance test then the following tie-breaker criteria will be applied to resolve the problem which is given below:
- The candidate who has more number of correct responses in the examination will be placed at a higher in the merit list in comparison to other candidates.
- If the tie still exists then, the date of birth (DoB) of the candidate will be taken into consideration. The older candidate in age will be placed over the younger candidates.
Note: The applicants can’t apply for provision for re-checking or re-totalling or re-evaluation for the PDCET entrance exam and no query in this regard will be entertained by the conducted authority.
DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can check all the important points about DNB PDCET admit card which is given in the list below:
- The admit has been released online mode at the NBE official website.
- The applicants have to log in with the provided Registered ID and password to generate the admit card.
- The applicants who submitted the application form successfully will be able to download their hall ticket/ admit card.
- The applicants must take out the hard copy of the admit card.
- The applicants without admit card will not be allowed in the entrance examination hall.
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidate checks the exam pattern to prepare for the PDCET test which is given in the table below:
- The medium of Question Paper: English
- Exam Mode: Online mode
- The section in question paper: There will be 8 Sections in the Question Paper
- No. of questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer 1 mark of the candidates will be deducted.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus
The candidates can check the syllabus as well as the questions and marks distribution for every section of the question paper in the given table below:
Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology
General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy
General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis
ENT and Ophthalmology
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
DNB PDCET 2021 Preparation Tips
The candidates can follow all tips to prepare for DNB examination which are given in the list below:
- The candidates can make a proper schedule for studies and can give equal time to each and every section.
- The candidates must note down all the important topics and keywords in which they were facing problems and difficulties and they must practise those so that they can understand them better.
- At the time of reading, Anatomy applicants must check about what image can be asked in the exam and also practice the major images and diagrams.
DNB PDCET 2021 Application Form
The candidate can check all the important points about the application form for PDCET examination which is given below:
- The authority will release the application form online at the official website.
- The candidates can’t fill the offline application form.
- The candidate who fulfils all the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the PDCET DNB test.
- All the candidates have to log in with their unique ID and Password.
- The candidate must upload all the documents with the Post Diploma CET application form for proper submission.
- All the candidates have advised cross-checking all the details that they filled in the application form submitting it.
- The authority has the power to reject the application form if they found any kind of Mistake in the application form.
How to Apply for DNB PDCET 2021?
The candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the DNB courses which are described in the given list below:
- All the candidates must visit the NBE official website to apply online.
- Click on the ”DNB PDCET” button and register with the unique ID and Password.
- Fill all the asked information/ details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the DNB PDCET Admission Fees.
- Cross-check the complete application form before the final submission.
- Download the softcopy of the application form and take out the print of that for future use.
DNB PDCET 2021 Application Fee
The Candidates can check the Application Fee details for PDCET below:
- DNB PDCET application form fee will be Rs. 4500/- for all the candidates.
Mode of Payment: The Candidates can pay the registration fee through online mode payments via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
DNB PDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test. DNB PDCET eligibility is given below:
- The candidates who have qualified the final examination of Post Graduate Diploma from any recognized Indian institute/ College/ University are eligible to apply for the PDCET.
- The candidates passing the final examination of Postgraduate diploma on or before 30 November 2020, can apply for Post Diploma CET.
- The candidate must have completed their 2 years (24 months) of Post Graduation (PG) diploma training to be eligible for the entrance test.
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Centre
The candidate can choose the exam centre at the time of filling the application form. The candidate can check all the exam centres of DNB test which are given in the list below:
DNB PDCET 2021 Highlights
The candidate can check the highlights of DNB PDCET 2021:
Name of the Exam
DNB PDCET 2021
Full name of Exam
Diplomat of National Board-Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Exam
NBE (National Board of Examination)
Type of Examination
National Level Entrance Examination
Mode of Examination
Online Mode, CBT (Computer Based Test)
DNB PDCET Official Website
Post Diploma Courses
The National Board of Examination (NBE) was established in the year 1975. This is an autonomous body under the work of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Govt. of India). NBE aim is to standardize the Postgraduate (PG) Medical Education and Examination in all over India. The PG Degrees recognised by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) is called the Diplomate of National Board. The NBE conducts the largest organisation of entrance examinations in the field of medicine in all over India and perhaps at a Global level.