DNB PDCET 2024 Application Form will be released in First week of March 2024. Candidates can edit their application form from April 3 to April 5, 2024. The candidates have to fill out the online application form for applying for Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) Admission. The selection is made based on a Written examination and merit-based counselling process. The candidate should ensure that all the information entered during the online submission of the application form process is correct. For more details regarding the application, procedure candidates can read the full article.
The DNB PDCET 2024 Application Form will be available online on the website of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS). Candidates will need to create an account on the website and login to fill the application form. The application form will be available for a limited period of time, so candidates are advised to apply early.
DNB PDCET 2024 Application Form Dates
Candidates can take a look at the official dates for DNB PDCET 2024 Important Dates below.
Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test Dates
|Application form release||First week of March 2024|
|Last date to apply||Third week of March 2024|
|Edit window||First week of April 2024|
|Final edit||Second week of April 2024|
|Admit card release||Third week of April 2024|
|Examination date||Fourth week of April 2024|
|Result declaration||First week of May 2024|
DNB PDCET 2024 Application Form
Candidates should keep the following basic instructions in mind while filling the DNB PDCET Application form 2024.
- The application form has been released on the NBE Official website.
- The candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling the Application form.
- The candidate should ensure that all the information entered during the online submission of the application form process is correct.
- Information such as personal details, educational qualifications, etc. provided by the candidates in the online application form shall be treated as correct and NBE will not give any chance for application correction.
- The application form will only be submitted through Online mode.
- The changes in the image or image specifications can be made by the candidates.
- Without the submission of application fees, the application form will not be submitted.
Documents to be Uploaded with the Application form
- Post Graduate Diploma Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate (PPC)* of qualifying eligible PG Diploma Qualification on or before 30 November 2024.
- One of the proofs of Postgraduate Diploma qualification being recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act 1956
- Internship Certificate (If any)
- Any other additional degree/certificate (if any)
- Additional Qualification Registration Certificate (AQRC) issued by MCI or State Medica Council for PG Diploma qualification; OR
- Self-attested copy of print-out of MCI website confirming to recognition status of PG Diploma qualification.
Note: The following points must be kept in mind while uploading the images.
- The photograph must be a passport size color photograph without a border and clearly showing the face.
- The photograph must be clicked in color with white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5 X 4.5 cm (width height) on the A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo into the box.
- The applicant has to put his/her signature in full in the box drawn
How to fill DNB PDCET Application Form 2024?
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form:
- Firstly, fill the registration form for obtaining a User ID and Password.
- Then, the User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Next, fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your Test City according to your preferences.
- At last pay the required fees.
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it
Details to be Uploaded in the DNB PDCET Application Form
The following details are to be uploaded while filling in the details in the DNB PDCET Application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details –
- Country of completion of MBBS qualification – In case of others, please enter the country details
- Name of Country
- State of Completion– It is others in case Country is others
- City of completion
- University of completion
- University name
- Name of college
- Month and year of passing
- Internship Details
- SMC/MCI Registration Details
- Additional Information
DNB PDCET 2024 Application Fees
After uploading all the necessary documents and details, candidates are requested to pay the application fees of Rs. 5000 ( (Excluding payment gateway charges as may be applicable). The application form has to pay through Credit Card, Debit card, or through Net banking. It is important to note that fees once submitted shall not be refunded back in any condition.
DNB PDCET 2024 Application Form Correction
NBE only allows image correction in the application form. Details such as the Name of the candidate, Testing centre, mobile number, and email address will not be able to change once the form is filled and submitted. NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for a change in the information provided by the candidates for such details. But NBE can send Emails or SMS to the candidates for a change and correction in the following images.
The candidates who receive the email or SMS regarding the following have to log in and make changes in their application form:
- Deficiency related to Photograph
- Errors in signatures
- Issues with thumb impressions
DNB PDCET 2024 Test Centres
The candidates have to choose the appropriate test center for examination while filling the application form. The candidates should arrive at the test center at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card on the day of the scheduled appointment. The test centers once chosen will not be changed again. The final authority of allotting the test centers shall be reserved with NBE. Please note that only the candidates who have been issued admit cards will be allowed at the examination center subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements. The DNB PDCET Test Centres will be held in the following cities.
DNB PDCET Admit Card 2024
The DNB PDCET Admit Card will be downloaded Online mode from the official website. The admit card is a compulsory card that has to be carried with the candidate to the test centres. After downloading the Admit Card candidates can paste their latest photograph on the provided space in their Admit Card and report to the examination center within the allotted time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card. Details such as the Candidate name, roll number, registration number, the test centers will be indicated on the admit card.