DNB PDCET 2021 Application Form will be released by National Board of Examination (NBE) on its Official website tentatively from Second week of November 2020. The DNB PDCET Exam 2021 is to be held on 28 January 2021 as per the latest announcements. The candidates have to fill the online application form for applying for DNB PDCET Admission. The selection is made on the basis of Written examination and merit based counselling process. Candidate should ensure that all the information entered during the online submission of application form process is correct. For more details regarding the application procedure candidates can read the full article.
DNB PDCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can take a look at the official dates for DNB PDCET 2021 Important Dates below.
|DNB PDCET 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Release of the DNB PDCET 2021 Application Form||Second week of November 2020|
|Last date for DNB PDCET 2021 Online registration||Third week of November 2020|
|DNB PDCET form correction facility 2021 starts from||Third week of November 2020|
|image corrections can be done until||to be announced|
|DNB PDCET 2021 Exam||28 January 2021|
Note: All the dates are tentative. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly for updates.
DNB PDCET Application Form 2021
Candidates should keep the following basic instructions in mind while filling the DNB PDCET Application form 2021.
- The application form will be released on the NBE Official website.
- The candidates are advised to check the eligibility before filling the Application form.
- Candidate should ensure that all the information entered during the online submission of application form process is correct.
- Information such as personal details, educational qualification etc. provided by the candidates in the online application form shall be treated as correct and NBE will not give any chance for application correction.
- The application form will only be submitted through Online mode.
- The changes in the image or images specifications can be made by the candidates.
- Without the submission of application fees the application form willnot be submitted.
Documents to be Uploaded with the Application form
- Post Graduate Diploma Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate (PPC)* of qualifying eligible PG Diploma Qualification on or before 30-11-2019.
- One of the proofs of Post graduate Diploma qualification being recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act 1956
- Internship Certificate (If any)
- Any other additional degree/certificate (if any)
- Additional Qualification Registration Certificate (AQRC) issued by MCI or State Medica Council for PG Diploma qualification; OR
- Self attested copy of print-out of MCI website confirming to recognition status of PG Diploma qualification.
Note: The following points must be kept in mind while uploading the images.
- The photograph must be a passport size colour photograph without border and clearly showing the face.
- The photograph must be clicked in colour with white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5 X 4.5 cm (width height) on the A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo in the box.
- The applicant has to put his/her signature in full in the box drawn
How to fill DNB PDCET Application Form 2021?
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form:
- Firstly, Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
- Then, User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Next, Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your Test City according to the prefernce.
- At last pay the required fees.
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it
Details to be Uploaded in the DNB PDCET Application Form
The following details are to be uploaded while filling in the details in the DNB PDCET Application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details –
- Country of completion of MBBS qualification – In case of others, please enter the country details
- Name of Country
- State of Completion– It is others in case Country is others
- City of completion
- University of completion
- University name
- Name of college
- Month and year of passing
- Internship Details
- SMC/MCI Registration Details
- Additional Information
After uploading all the necessary documents and details, candidates are requested to pay the application fees of Rs. 4500 ( (Excluding payment gateway charges as may be applicable). The application form has to paid through Credit Card, Debit card or through Net banking. It is important to note that fees once submitted shall not be refunded back in any condition.
Application Form Correction
NBE only allowsthe image correction in the application form. Details such as Name of the candidate, Testing centre, mobile number and email address will not be able to change once the form is filled and submitted. NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in the information provided by the candidates for such details. But NBE can send Email or SMS to the candidates for a change and correction in the following images.
The candidates who receive the email or SMS regarding the following have to login and make changes in their application form:
- Deficiency related to Photograph
- Errors in signatures
- Issues with thumb impressions
Test Centres for DNB PDCET 2021
The candidates have to choose the appropriate test centre for examination while filling the application form. The candidates should arrive at the test centre at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card on the day of scheduled appointment. The test centres once chosed will not be changed again. The final authority of allotting the test centres shall be reserved with NBE. Please note that only the candidates who have been issued admit card will be allowed at the examination centre subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements. The DNB PDCET Test Centres wil be held in the following cities.
DNB PDCET Admit Card 2021
The DNB PDCET Admit Card will be downloaded through Online mode from the official website. The admit card is a compulsory card that has to be carried with the candidate to the test centres. After downloading the Admit Card candidates can paste their latest photograph on the provided space in their Admit Card and report to the examination center within the allotted time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card. Details such as Candidates name, roll number, registration number, test centre will be indicated in the admit card.