DNB PDCET Results 2022 will be declared by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The candidates can check the result by entering their Login ID and Passwords. The entrance exam will be conducted on 24 July 2022. NBE considers only those candidates who had appeared for the examination while preparing the DNB PDCET result 2022. After passing the examination candidates would be called for Counselling sessions and then finally they will be granted admission to various post diploma DNB Courses. Aspirants of DNB PDCET 2022 must also note that the result/scorecard will not be sent by post to any candidate. For more details regarding DNB PDCET Results 2022, candidates can read the full article.
DNB PDCET Results 2022 Dates
The candidates can check all the important dates for DNB PDCET 2022 below.
|Exam date for DNB PDCET ||24 July 2022|
Note: The above dates are tentative. Candidates can visit the website regularly for official dates.
DNB PDCET Results 2022
Candidates can take a note at the DNB PDCET Results 2022 important points.
- The result will only be released on the Official website.
- The results will be calculated on the basis of marking scheme and marks obtained by the candidates.
- The results shall not be sent to the candidates through post.
- No provision of rechecking of the answer sheets or results.
- All those candidates who have submitted all their documents, will get their results.
How to download DNB PDCET Results 2022?
Candidates have to follow the following steps to download the PD CET Results 2022.
- Go to the official website of NBE – nbe.nic.in
- Select “PDCET”
- Choose the course applied for from the list of courses under “PDCET results”
- Search for DNB PDCET roll number in the list
- Download and save the result.
DNB PDCET 2022 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case of two or more candidates are having same marks, then the for breaking the tie, given below criteria is used:
- First, the candidates having less no. of negative answers are considered for the higher rank
- It the tie continues, then one having the more correct answer is considered for the higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the seniority in age will be considered
Note: There is no provision for re-checking or re-totalling of the score, answers, marks. No query in this regard will be entertained.
How to calculate DNB PDCET Results ?
Candidates can follow the simple steps below in order to calculate the scores of DNB PDCET 2022.
Calculation of Score –
The score of the candidates is calculated as per the marking scheme. First, the answers are cross-checked then, according to the marking scheme marks are allotted.
- For every correct answer, +4 marks are given
- For every incorrect answer, -1 mark is deducted
After that, total marks of DNB PDCET is calculated as by the given below formula:
- DBN PDCET = +4 (total no. of correct answer) – 1 (total no. of incorrect answer)
DNB PDCET 2022 Merit List
Along with the results, the officials also declare the PDCET Merit List 2022 on the basis of the candidates rank that they scored in the entrance. The merit list will consists of roll number, the position secured by the candidates and the marks scored. The rank is given in the decreasing order of the marks. Then the candidates will be further called for counselling sessions.
DNB PDCET Counselling 2022
After the declarations of results, the qualified candidates will called for DNB PDCET Counselling session 2022. Common centralized merit-based counselling is conducted online by NBE. The counselling shall be held in 4 rounds. At the time of counselling, the candidates have to present their documents for final verification. The qualified candidates have to fill the online choices as per the preferences. Based on choices and rank, candidates are allotted seats.
- First-round – After the declaration of result, web options for first rounds are provided as per schedule. Candidates have to exercise their options in the order of their preferences and have to pay the counselling fee. The seats are allocated in the order of the merit list.
- Second and Third round – After the first, those who want to upgrade their options can also apply for the second round. After the allocation of second round, the third round is conducted.
- Final Round – After all the round, final round is conducted for the left out seats. Those candidates who are not allotted seats in any round are considered for the final round.