DNB PDCET 2022 Admit Card will be released on 18th July 2022 tentatively by the National Board of Education (NBE). The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 24 July 2022. The candidates have to download the admit card for the Diplomat of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) through Online mode. For downloading the admit card, candidates require to enter user id and password. The admit card will not be sent through post to any candidate. It is important to note that candidates must carry the admit card with them at the examination center. For more details regarding Hall ticket and details candidates can read the full article.
- The admit card/hall ticket for DNB PDCET 2022 is scheduled to be released on 18th July 2022.
DNB PDCET 2022 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can take a look at all the Important dates of DNB PDCET 2022 given below.
|Admit card 2022 release date||18th July 2022|
|Exam Date 2022||24 July 2022|
DNB PDCET Admit Card 2022
Candidates must keep these basic instructions in mind for DNB PDCET Admit Card 2022.
- The admit card will only be released through Online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to download the admit card through their Login ID and password.
- Candidates have to keep the admit card safely throughout the admission process.
- Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card.
- Candidates will not be allowed in the examination hall without the admit card.
- The candidates have to reach the given venue and time as indicated by the DNB PDCET Admit card.
How to download DNB PDCET Admit Card 2022?
By following the simple sequential methods candidates can download the DNB PDCET Admit card.
- Step 1: Click on the link which will be provided on this page to download PDCET admit card.
- Step 2: A login window will open wherein, the credentials that were received during registration have to be entered which are user id and password
- Step 3: Then, click on the ‘login; button.
- Step 4: Download and take a printout of the DNB PDCET to admit card.
Details Mentioned in DNB PDCET Admit Card 2022
After downloading the admit card, the candidates are going to observe some details related to the exam mentioned on it. The details that are mentioned on the admit card are given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Test Date
- Test Timings
- Test Center
- Important Instructions of the candidates
Documents to be carried in Test Centres
The following documents are to be carried along with the admit card to DNB PDCET Test Centres.
- A printed copy of the Admit Card with a photo pasted on it.
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test center
- Any one of the following authorized photo IDs** (must be original and valid/non-expired):
• PAN Card
• Driving License
• Voter ID
• Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
Things prohibited to take in the Examination Hall
Candidates should not bring any of the following things to the examination hall.
- Any textual material or stationary material such as notes, writing pad, eraser, pen drives, pen, etc.
- Any ornaments like watches / chains / nose-pins / rings / bracelets etc
- Any electronic devices like mobile phones / bluetooth / watches / microphone / electronic pen etc.
- Any other items like bags / wallets / googles / handbags etc
Exam Pattern for DNB PDCET 2022 Examination
The DNB PDCET Examination will be conducted in an Online mode through CBT. The exam will have 200 questions in it with MCQ as the question type. For each correct answer, the candidates will get 04 marks and -1 will be deducted for every wrong answer. The exam will be conducted in English medium only and will be of 2.5 hours of duration. The syllabus of PDCET consists of subjects from Community Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis, Paediatrics, ENT and Ophthalmology, etc. as main subjects.