DNB PDCET 2023 Question Papers are available in pdf format on the website of the National Board of Examination (NBE). Diplomat of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Exam is a National level entrance examination that is organised to offer the various DNB Post diploma courses in government/private institutions /colleges/ universities all over India. All the candidates can check the complete article to know more about the DNB PDCET 2023 Previous Question Papers.
DNB PDCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidate checks the exam pattern to prepare for the PDCET test which is given in the table below:
- The medium of Question Paper: English
- Exam Mode: Online mode
- Section in question paper: There will be 8 Sections in the Question Paper
- No. of questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer 1 mark of the candidates will be deducted.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
DNB PDCET 2023 Syllabus
The candidates can check the syllabus as well as the questions and marks distribution for every section of question paper in the given table below:
Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology
General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy
General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis
ENT and Ophthalmology
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
DNB PDCET 2023 Preparation Tips
The candidates can follow all tips to prepare for DNB examination which are given in the list below:
- The candidates can make a proper schedule for studies and can give equal time to each and every section.
- The candidates must note down all the important topics and keywords in which they were facing problems and difficulties and they must practise those so that they can understand them better.
- At the time of reading, Anatomy applicants must check about what image can be asked in the exam and also practice the major images and diagrams.
Benefits of DNB PDCET 2023 Previous Year Question Papers
Following are the important benefits of DNB PDCET 2023 previous year question papers.
- solving of previous year question papers of DNB PDCET 2023 will increase the conceptual and exam pattern related knowledge among the candidates.
- Consistent prcticizing of previous year papers of DNB PDCET 2023 will increase confidence and awareness among the candidates about the different question types.
- Continouus solving nad practice of previous year papers of DNB PDCET 2023 will give an insights of stronger and weaker sections and candidates can prepare themselvbes accordingly.
- By glancing through the previous year papers of DNB PDCET 2023, candidates come to know about the difficulty level of the exam.
DNB PDCET 2023 Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can download previous year question papers of DNB PDCET 2023 from following links.
General Medicine Paper-2
General Medicine Paper-3
Microbiology Paper -1