DSAT 2021 will be conducted in the 4th week of May 2021 tentatively. The official schedule of Dayananda Sagar Admission Test 2021 will be announced soon. This exam will be conducted by Dayananda Sagar University(DSU). DSAT is a University Level Entrance Examination conducted annually to offer admission in numerous Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The streams and their respective courses offered by the University are mentioned in detail which will include their eligibility criteria, dates of admission, syllabus to prepare for the DSAT 2021.
- DSAT 2021 Application Forms have been released and candidates can apply here- Apply Now
DSAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can get all important dates and events related to DSAT 2021 from the given table below:
DSAT 2021 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Application form releases||Started|
|last date to submit application form||February 2021|
|Admit card releases||3rd week of April 2021|
|DSAT 2021 exam||4th week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling process starts||2nd to 3rd week of June 2021|
DSAT 2021 Application Form
- The application form has been released.
- candidates are supposed to follow a few guidelines while filling the application form for Dayananda Sagar Entrance Test.
- The registration form will be filled through online mode only.
- There is a requirement of scanned photograph and sign to fill the form.
- Any application form which is incomplete in any respect and does not have the required valid documents will be summarily rejected.
- Fill in the complete details in the application form correctly and must upload correct and valid documents.
- Applicants must ensure the successful submission of their application in the portal.
- Multiple forms of the single applicant lead to rejection from the examination.
DSAT 2021 Application Fee
The vital information on DSAT exam 2021 Application Fee is given below:
- The registration fee will be paid online on the official website of Dayananda Sagar University, the candidates can visit and know about the amount and can they pay online Dayananda Sagar University Fees.
- It is important to pay the fees for final submission of the application form otherwise the application might be considered incomplete and shall not be accepted for the candidate’s appearance in the Dayananda Sagar University admission Test.
- In order to successfully submit DSAT 2021 Application Forms, candidates need to submit the expected Registration Fee of Rs 1000/– for all candidates in the form of Demand Draft.
DSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details of Eligibility Criteria of DSAT 2021 is mentioned stream and course wise so candidates are requested to follow up properly so that they don’t have to go through any hassle at the time of admission:
- 10+2 examination passed with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics/Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST & OBC category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments/Central Government/Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent.
- 10+2 examination passed, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Cleared BE/BTech or Equivalent in Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, Bio-Medical Engineering, Medical Electronics, Mechatronics and Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate(45% in case of SC/ST & OBC category).
For B.Sc (Applied Sciences):
- 10+2 examination passed, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology or Biotechnology or Mathematics or any other Life Science subject as optional and a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and any one of the optional subjects.
For M.Sc (Applied Sciences):
- An aspirant who has passed B.Sc in any discipline of Life Sciences, Biosciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, B.E. (Biotechnology), Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy or Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent examination recognized by DSU with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects in all the years is eligible for admission to M.Sc. Eligibility shall be 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
Note: For admission to M.Sc. Biochemistry, the candidate must have studied either Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the major subjects during Bachelors.
- 10+2 examination passed, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST & OBC category).
- Passed a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration recognized by this University or who have passed any other examination recognized by this University as equivalent thereto. The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST & OBC category) of all the years of the degree examination.
- Candidates who have completed Two year Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent with Business Studies and Accountancy as two major subjects of study in both first and second-year pre-university with an aggregate of 50% PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE/10+2 or Equivalent Examination (45% in case of SC/ST & OBC category).
For BPharma & DPharm:
- Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and English with Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Science or Biology as optional subjects with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate Lateral: Diploma holders in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and English with Mathematics or Biology as optional subjects / DPharm or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Candidates should have passed Bpharma from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
For B.Sc (Nursing) & PB B.Sc (Nursing):
- Passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Passed GNM after 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science subjects with 50% marks in aggregate Candidates should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council. Candidates should have completed their GNM course on or before 01.06.2019.
For M.Sc (Nursing):
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc/PC B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Experience: Applicants must have 1 year of experience after B.Sc Nursing in a hospital or a community health program or a school or college of nursing. PB B.Sc Degree holders need to have one year experience either before or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree.
- Passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates should have passed BPT from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
INTERNSHIP: Completed or completing their compulsory internship on or before 15 August 2019.
For BA (Journalism):
- Passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Arts group subjects are preferred.
DSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Before starting preparation of the examination candidate must go through the DSAT 2021 Exam Pattern. The exam pattern is given below:
DSAT Exam Pattern 2021
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
120 minutes (2 hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and No Negative Marking
Medium of examination
This is the latest updated exam pattern of DSAT test. The applicant can visit this page for the further latest update.
DSAT 2021 Syllabus
The details of syllabus of DSAT exam 2021 is mentioned below differently for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses:
Below mentioned is the syllabus for Undergraduate courses:
Below mentioned is the syllabus for Postgraduate courses:
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude Test
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
DSAT 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding DSAT exam Admit card 2021 is given below:
- Admit card will be available online on the official website soon after the last date of the submission of the application form.
- It is mandatory to print the admit card to be able to appear in the Examination.
- candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned guidelines to fall in the right path:
- Applicants are supposed to download their Admit cards from the official website as the Admit Cards will not be sent by post to any candidate under any circumstances/reasons.
- Candidates must take their Admit Cards along with themselves to the examination centre without which they might be debarred and authorities will not be held responsible for anything.
- Applicants must carry a government Photo ID proof in original for cross verification.
DSAT 2021 Results
The vital information regarding DSAT Results 2021 is given below:
- Results would be announced online on the official website soon after the entrance exam will be over.
- Candidates are requested to check their results online
- Download their scorecard for future reference as it will be useful for counselling and other admission related formalities.
- Merit List/ Ranks: After the declaration of Results Merit List/ Rank Cards are released for DSAT 2021. Merit list is prepared on the basis of Ranks obtained in the Examination. Candidates who qualify the examination and are eligible for admission are invited to attend the round of Counselling on the basis of Ranks and Scores obtained in the Examination.
DSAT 2021 Counselling
The vital information regarding DSAT 2021 Counselling is given below:
- Counselling will be organized by the Dayananda Sagar University online.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated and keep tracking their email to not miss on any event related to the admission.
- For the latest update applicant can visit this page for the latest update.
Below mentioned are the Dayananda Sagar University Courses:
School of Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- IoT (Internet of Things)/ Big Data
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
School of Basic and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc - Biotechnology, Biochemistry & Genetics
- B.Sc - Biotechnology, Chemistry & Microbiology
- B.Sc - Genetics, Biochemistry & Microbiology
- M.Sc - Biotechnology
- M.Sc - Biochemistry
- M.Sc - Microbiology
School of Management and Commerce Studies
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce - ACCA Integrated
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce - CMA Integrated
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce - With CA Coaching
School of Health Sciences
- Pharma Chemistry
School of Nursing Sciences
- B.Sc Nursing
- PB B.Sc Nursing
School of Physiotherapy
- B.P.T. - Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- M.P.T. - Master in Physiotherapy
School of Arts and Humanities
DSAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The information details for the preparation tips of DSAT exam 2021 is given below:
- candidates must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything as it is easier to refer to notes than going through all over again.
- Daily revision is an important aspect.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Give time for recreation which is an important part as it helps to release the stress from time to time.
DSAT 2021 Exam Centers
The candidates have to select the test centres from below given cities while filling the application form:
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Hubli, Mysore, Gulbarga|
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati, Guntur, Chittoor, Ananthapur, Kadapa|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Hosur|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur, Lucknow|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Punjab & Harayana||Chandigarh|
|Assam||Guwahati & Dispur|
DSAT 2021 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the DSAT exam:
DSAT 2021 Basic Details
Dayananda Sagar University
UG and PG courses in Engineering, Science, Commerce and Arts
DSAT Official website
To offer admission in various UG, PG Courses in the University
Dayananda Sagar University
Dayananda Sagar Institutions founded in the 60s by one such visionary, late Sri Dayananda Sagar committed to take knowledge to the people, transforms today’s candidates into responsible citizens and professional leaders of tomorrow. Dayananda Sagar University created by an Act of the Karnataka State in 2014, built on this adorable legacy and inspired by its milestones, meeting the needs of quality higher education in this part of the world.