DSAT 2021 Application Form has been released by the Dayananda Sagar University, Banglore. It will be conducted for admissions into various UG and PG courses offered by the university. It is a university-level examination and candidates from all over the world can apply to the university. The university is a recognized university under the Government of Karnataka and is reputed for its way of imparting education. The article hereby gives details about the procedure to fill the application form for the DSAT 2021 examination. The application can be filled in both online and offline formats.
- DSAT 2021 Application Form has been released and candidates can apply here - Apply Now.
DSAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the important dates for DSAT (Dayananda Sagar Admission Test 2020) Application Form 2021 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
DSAT 2021 Application form Dates (Tentative)
|Application form releases||Started|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 2021|
Applicant must check the filled details in the registration form because once the submission is done candidate will not be allowed to make any correction.
DSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the DSAT Registration:
- The DSAT 2021 will be held once a year through online mode and offline mode.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the form through online or offline mode.
- The aspirants should provide a working e-mail address and mobile number.
- All information will be shared at this email address.
- If a candidate submits multiple application forms, the form of that candidate will be rejected.
- Overwriting, striking, or erasing in the form may lead to rejection and should be avoided(for offline submission).
- Those who will fill the form online must keep the xerox copy of it for all further references.
Important Instructions regarding DSAT Application form 2021 filling
The final submission of the Application form will remain incomplete if the aspirant does not pay the fee of the application.
- No refund of the fee will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the DSAT's website regularly for the latest updates.
DSAT 2021 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be aware that the DSAT doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the DSAT application form 2021 along with fee payment, within the given timelines mentioned above.
Documents required for the DSAT Application form filling
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the online DSAT application form 2021. Below is the list of documents that applicant have to upload:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
Details to be filled in the Application form of DSAT 2021
There a few important and compulsory details to be filled in by the candidate while applying for DSAT 2021. They are as below:
- Application number
- Programs applied for by the candidate. (in case of offline application, separate applications must be submitted for each course)
- Name of the candidate
- Date and place of birth of the candidate
- Contact number
- E-mail ID
- Permanent address
- Details of the candidate’s parents
- Details of the candidate’s guardian
- Religion and caste ( for candidates of Indian nationality)
- Country and category ( for foreign nationals/NRI/PIO)
- Qualifying exam and corresponding marks details
- Photocopies of documents to be enclosed
How to Apply for DSAT 2021?
The application form for DSAT 2021 examination can be filled online as well as offline mode. The procedure to fill the application form through both the mode is given below in detail.
Online mode of filling:
The following are the steps to fill the application form:
- First-time users are initially required to register on the official website of the university, dsu.edu.in, through the link provided for registration.
- Complete the registration process by filling in the candidate’s name, e-mail ID, and mobile number.
- Click on submit to proceed to fill the application form.
- The candidate will be given a username and password via the submitted e-mail ID and mobile number.
Filling the application form:
- Login with the given username and password.
- Proceed to fill in personal details like candidate’s name, date of birth, place of birth, contact number, nationality, details of the candidate’s parents, address, etc.
- Fill in all the academic details like qualifying exam, marks, etc.
- After filling in all the details required, the candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
- The exam preference is to be selected.
- Click on the preview application and recheck all the details that have been entered.
- Once entered, the details cannot be edited and any requests would not be entertained. Hence, the candidates are advised to fill in the details carefully.
- The payment has to be made in the form of a demand draft or using credit or debit cards. The application fee is estimated to be Rs. 1000/-.
Offline Mode of filling:
The following are the steps to apply the offline mode:
- The candidates applying in the offline format have to visit the official website of the university, dsu.edu.in, and download the application form.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one course, they are required to submit separate applications for the same.
- Refer to the particulars carefully before filling in the details.
- The form must be filled in the candidate's own handwriting.
- Only black or blue ballpoint pens must be used to fill the application forms.
- After filling in the details, the candidates must paste their most recent passport size photo on the application form where it is required. The photo should not be older than three months and it must not be stapled or pinned.
- Square boxes are provided on the application form for filling alphabets or numbers. Each box must be filled with one alphabet or number only. If codes are present, fill them in the appropriate places.
- Overwriting, striking, or erasing of any form might lead to rejection of the application and must be avoided to the maximum extent possible.
- Discrepancies may lead to rejection of the application and hence the candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully.
- Keep a photocopy of the filled application form for future reference and the application number must be quoted in all future correspondences.
- Do not fold, clip or staple the application form. All the other enclosures like mark sheets, certificates must be stapled. Demand draft also must be kept loose.
DSAT 2021 Test Centers
Below list can be checked for DSAT 2021 exam centers:
|Telangana ||Hyderabad |
|Karnataka||Bangalore | Hubli | Mysore | Gulbarga|
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati | Guntur | Chittor | Ananthapur | Kadapa|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai | Coimbatore | Hosur|
|Kerala||Kochi / Ernakulum|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi | Jamshedpur|
|Maharashtra||Nagpur | Pune|
|West Bengal||Kolkata | Siliguri|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur | Lucknow|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Punjab & Harayana||Chandigarh|
|Assam||Guwahati | Dispur|
DSAT 2021 Admit Card
DSAT 2021 Admit Card is expected to be released online mode on the official website. Candidates who have successfully registered themselves can download the Hall Ticket with the Online Test Booking system.