DSAT 2021 Admit Card will be released in the 3rd week of April 2021 tentatively after the successful submission of the application form by the applicants. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket with Online Test booking system using their Registration number and Date of Birth on the official website of the University. Dayanand Sagar Admission Test is conducted by the Dayanand Sagar University, Bangalore. It is a university-level examination generally conducted in the month of May-June for admissions into various UG and PG courses offered by the university. . It allows students from all over the world to attempt and take admission to the university. The article gives information regarding the Admit Card for DSAT 2021.
DSAT 2021 Admit Card Dates
Following are the dates related to DSAT 2021 Admit Card.
|Admit Card release date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2021|
DSAT 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding DSAT Admit card 2021 is given below:
- DSAT Admit Card is expected to be released in the of the month of April 2021.
- DSAT 2021 Hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- The university does not send a hard copy via post to the candidate and the print out of the admit card must be kept safe until the admission process is complete.
- Hall card must be carried to the examination centre on the day of the examination along with the other required documents.
- Admission Ticket will be available on the website and can be downloaded until one week to the examination.
- The admit card would contain details of the candidate printed on it.
How to download DSAT 2021 Admit Card?
The following is the detailed procedure for downloading the DSAT admit card 2021 :
- Visit the official website of the university/council.
- Click on admit card on the home page to reach the destination where the website would ask the candidates details.
- Enter the application number and password as required on the website.
- The preview of the DSAT admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Check all the details on the admit card and click on download.
- Take a printout and keep the hard copy safe until the entire admission process gets completed.
Correction in the DSAT 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the correction of the DSAT Admit card 2021 is given below:
- The candidate can complain to the university regarding the wrong details that have been given on the admit card and can get the same rectified.
- The aspirant can contact the university on its official website mentioned above.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card of DSAT 2021
The following details shall be mentioned on the DSAT admit card 2021. The candidates are advised to check all the details carefully and contact the university immediately in case of discrepancies:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- The venue of the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Time of the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the examination
Important Instruction for DSAT 2021
The candidates appearing for the DSAT examination are expected to follow the below guidelines without fail. They are:
- A candidate will have a defined examination centre and any candidate trying to appear for the examination from other examination centres shall not be entertained.
- The candidates shall not be allowed into the examination hall once the examination begins. Hence, candidates are advised to maintain discipline.
- Checking of the admit card and attendance will be done during the examination. The candidates are advised to carefully sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator and also mention the hall ticket number on the same.
- The invigilators would announce the instructions in the examination hall and the candidates must follow the same.
- The staff at the examination centre are under the orders of the university and no candidate shall indulge in any form of conflict with the invigilator or the other staff at the examination centre.
- The candidates are not permitted to talk to each other during the examination and not adhering to this rule shall be considered malpractice.
- The candidates are needed to maintain complete silence during the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates are strongly advised to not carry any form of study materials or electronic gadgets into the examination hall.
- Use of mobiles, pagers, watches, Bluetooth, test series, textbooks, model papers, etc. shall be considered as malpractice.
- In case of any discrepancies, the decision of the Dayanand Sagar University shall be final.
- The results of the examination shall be declared a few days after the examination and the candidates have to attend the DSAT counselling as per the result.
DSAT 2021 Result
DSAT result 2021 is released by Dayanand Sagar University on the official website. Candidates will be shortlisted for the round of Counselling and further process of Admission based on the Ranks and scores obtained by the candidates in the Examination. Candidates are advised to keep their scorecards preserved till the time of admission.