GCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education Goa for admission to various undergraduate courses in the colleges of Goa. And, DTE has set certain eligibility criteria which a candidate has to fulfil. And, When the interested candidate fulfils all the eligibility criteria, he/she can further participate in the admission process. Various types of proofs are demanded by the authority to check and authenticate the eligibility of the applicant. Read the following section to get more details regarding GCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
GCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The list important GCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria provided by DTE Goa is as follows:
- Applicants must be an Indian national or NRI. And, Candidate must have a valid Domicile/ Citizenship Certificate.
- Applicant must not be less than 17 years before 31 December 2022 for applying for Medical courses.
- However, there is no age restriction for candidates applying for Engineering and Architectural fields.
- General category candidates must have passed their 12th Board examination from a reputed Board or University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- However, the OBC/SC/ST and PH candidates have to obtain 45% and 40% marks in XIIth board.
- Moreover, the candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Biology as the main subjects.
- Also, the students who are appearing for the 12th Board examination in 2022 are eligible to apply for GCET 2022.
- And, they will be required to submit all the required documents during the application form filling and after their selection as well.
- Further, The candidates who do not fulfil the percentage criteria (even with a minute gap of marks) will not be allowed to apply for GCET 2022.
Goa CET Admission Criteria
Various eligibility criterion applies to different students based on their caste, course, and college they are applying for. Hence, the students are requested to go thoroughly through the eligibility manual and check which criterion applies to them. The GCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria will almost be as same as the previous year’s criteria. However, in the case of any change regarding the same, it will be released on the gcet 2022 official website soon.
GCET 2022 Application Form
The Application form for Goa CET 2022 is expected to be released in the month of March 2022. The form will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education Goa on its official website. Stay connected to know more relevant details.