GCET 2022 Result will be released on 20 May 2022 online by the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa (DTE) on their official website & also at the admission centre after the exam will be over. The entrance exam will be held on 11-12 May 2022. The result will be available in pdf form. Goa Common Entrance Test consists of roll number of the candidates and marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates with a valid merit position will be called for admission in Engineering and Pharmacy courses after the result declaration. Read the complete article to know more about GCET Result 2022.
GCET 2022 Result Dates
Candidates can check GCET result & merit list date below in the given table:
GCET Rank List Dates 2022
|Result of GCET
|20 May 2022
|11-12 May 2022
Stay connected to know updates related to the score list of DTE Goa GCET.
GCET 2022 Result
The candidates must check a few points regarding the Goa Common Entrance Test Result below in the given points:
- The score of GCET 2022 will be displayed on the official website or admission centre fo DTE, Goa.
An applicant for Degree courses in Engineering and Pharmacy must have appeared & secured a valid score in GCET.
GCET score of the previous year will not be taken into consideration for admission into the current year.
- For admission to Engineering & Pharmacy courses, merit list will be prepared based on the Goa CET 2022.
- Applicants must note that the authority will not send the scorecard individually via any medium.
- The result will be displayed in the pdf form, hence no login credentials will be required. Candidates must remember their roll number of exam.
How to Check GCET 2022 Result?
It must be noted that the result of GCET 2022 will only be available in online mode. Follow the below-mentioned steps to check & download the result:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Goa.
Step 2: Click on Admissions section & then on GCET Results.
Step 3: On clicking the same a pdf will get open on next screen with Roll number & all subjects marks.
Step 4: Press ctrl+f & enter the roll number, if the number appears in the pdf then he/she will be qualified to appear for further admission rounds.
GCET 2022 Inter-Se-Merit
If there will be a tie between two or more candidates, then the competent authority will apply the tie-breaking rule for seat allotment. The tie-breaking rule for GCET can be checked below for all courses:
Bachelor of Engineering
For B.Tech admission merit list will be prepared based on the avg, marks of Physics & Mathematics.
In case the aggregate marks of GCET are equal then a candidate with higher marks in Mathematics will be given a priority.
If ties still persist then a candidate with more marks in Chemistry will be placed at higher rank.
- If marks above still remain the same then the aggregate marks in XII std(Physics & Maths) will be prioritized.
- If still, a tie persists then the candidate having more marks in Maths at XII level will be placed at the higher rank.
- Lastly, if all the above fails then the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the order of merit.
Bachelor of Pharmacy
For B.Pharma admission merit list will be prepared based on avg marks of Physics & Chemistry.
- If the avg. marks will be equal then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will be given a priority.
- In case a tie still persists then the candidate with avg marks of Physics & Chemistry at the XII level will be placed at a higher rank in the merit list.
- If a tie still persists then the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry at the XII level will be given a priority for seat allotment.
- If all the above criteria will fail then older in age will be placed higher in the order of merit.
GCET 2022 Counselling Process
Those will qualify the Goa DTE CET will be called for counselling process for documents verification & seal allocation.