GCET 2022 Exam Pattern is designed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa (exam conducting authority) by taking into consideration the various factors. And, the students who are appearing for the exam must be aware of the detailed exam pattern so that they can plan their strategies to clear the test with good marks. The paper pattern tells about the total number of questions, marks allotted to each question, duration of test and question paper language etc. Hence, the candidates must check the paper pattern of GCET so that they clear the exam with good marks.
GCET 2022 Paper Pattern
Knowledge of the exam or paper pattern is crucial for the effective preparation of any exam. And, the interested students must go through the details of the Goa Common Entrance Test paper pattern for a clear idea.
The following table shows the Marking Scheme for different papers of GCET 2022.
|Number of Questions
Important Points Regarding GOA GCET 2020 Paper Pattern
The important notes about Goa Common Entrance Test Paper Pattern are mention below.
- DTE, Goa will set the GCET paper pattern and publish it on the official website.
- GCET 2020 is a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type test and not descriptive in nature.
- The GCET question paper consists of three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Each Paper will contain 75 questions.
- And, each question is of 1(One) mark.
- Moreover, One right answer will carry one mark. Moreover,
- There will be NO negative marking for the wrong answer.
- And, The language of question paper will be English only. And, the question papers will not be issued in any other languages.
- Finally, the total duration of the test will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- GCET 2020 will be conducted through the paper & paper mode (offline) and not online.
- Hence, candidates must bring Pen, Pencils and other stationery required.
- Finally, there will be no major changes in the Syllabus and the Exam pattern.
- Hence, the candidates can refer to the previous year’s question paper for the clear understanding of the syllabus and the GCET Goa 2022 paper pattern.
GCET 2022 Syllabus
GCET 2022 syllabus will be based on the Secondary & Higher Secondary Education. The syllabus will be set from Standard 12th (Science) examination for the academic year 2022-2022. The subjects that will be included in the GCET syllabus are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.