GD Goenka DAT 2020 Application Form is available till 30 June 2020 in Online mode. It is conducted by the GD Goenka University for admissions into various courses like Bachelor of Design (BDes), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Science + Master of Science (BSc + MSc, Dual Degree) and Master of Science (MSc) programmes in the university. The candidates interested to apply for GD Goenka DAT 2020 must be aware of the application form details, the process and other important factors. The article further gives details about the application form of GD Goenka DAT 2020.
GD Goenka DAT 2020 Application Dates
The applicants seeking to take the admission please keep visiting the page to know about the Registration dates:
Registration Dates for GD Goenka DAT 2020
|Online Application Form Start Date||January 2020|
|Submission of form||30 June 2020|
|Exam Date||Second week of July 2020|
GD Goenka DAT 2020 Application Form
GD Goenka DAT 2020 application forms is available on the official website of the competent authority. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- The GD Goenka DAT 2020 application form is available in online mode.
- All the details entered must be authentic and match those on the ID proofs.
- In the offline mode, candidates must send the filled-in the application form to the university.
- Any application which has been submitted without paying the application fee will not be considered and will be rejected.
- All the important details must be checked well in advance to submitting the application form and paying the fee.
- E-mail ID must be given correctly since all the important information shall be sent to the candidate through this medium.
- The photocopies of documents attached along with the offline application must be clear and understandable.
Details to be filled in GD Goenka DAT 2020 Application form 2020
The applicant will have to fill the following details in the form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
GD Goenka DAT 2020 Application Fee
The candidates must make the fee payment to complete the process:
- The application fee for GD Goenka DAT 2020 is Rs.1000/.
Modes of Payment
- This application fee can be paid in the online or offline mode.
- In the online mode, credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, internet banking, etc. can be used to make the payment.
- In the offline mode, the application fee can be paid in the form of a DD.
- The DD and the filled application must be addressed correctly and carefully.
- The application fee for this examination will be non-refundable.
How to fill the GD Goenka DAT 2020 Application Form
The following is the stepwise procedure for filling the application form of GD Goenka DAT 2020:
Online Mode Procedure:
- The candidates have to visit the GD Goenka official website.
- On the home page, a link for online application form of DAT 2020 shall be present.
- By clicking on that link, the application form shall open and candidates have to register with basic details such as name, date of birth, e-mail ID, etc.
- After the registration is complete, the candidates will have to fill other required details.
- Personal details, educational details, correspondence and contact details are to be filled by the candidate.
- All the details must be filled authentically by the candidate.
- After filling all the required details, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- After submitting all the details and making the payment only the candidate’s application is considered complete.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Offline Mode Procedure:
- The candidates have to download the application form from the official website.
- For downloading the form the applicants will need to fill in the Personal details, Course name, etc.
- ID proofs and a few important documents must be attached in the form of photocopies of the same.
- Marks sheets of class 10th, 12th, scorecards of the qualifying examination, marks sheet of diploma/graduation, etc. (if applicable), must be attached with the application form.
- A Xerox copy of the filled application form must be taken by the candidate and kept safe until the admission process gets complete.
- The photocopies of all the documents, along with the application fee and form duly attested by the candidate, will have to be sent.to the address:
GD Goenka School of Fashion and Design
GD Goenka Education city