GLAET 2021 is a university level examination conduct by the GLA University, Mathura. The exam is conducted annually to offer admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Admission to all the courses except Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) will be done through GLA online entrance test. Candidates who will qualify the GLAET 2020, will be eligible to get admission into UG courses like BBA, BCA, B.Tech, B.Com, B.Ed, etc and PG courses like M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, etc. Read the complete article to know about GLAET 2021.
GLAET 2021 Application Form
Applicants can apply for the admission in GLA University through GLAET 2021 Application Form. Further information related to GLA Entrance Test Registration is given below:
- The application form is available on the official website of GLA University.
- Candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode..
- Admission to Diploma in Pharmacy will be done through offline common entrance test.
- All the information in the application form must be filled very carefully.
- Also, candidates have to pay the requisite amount of application fee either through online or offline mode.
- After submitting the application form take the printout of the same for future reference.
GLAET 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The GLAET Application processing fee 2020 can be paid either through online mode or offline mode:
- Online mode: The application fee can be paid via Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking.
- Offline mode: Candidates who are opting for offline mode can pay the entrance fee through Cash or Demand Draft (DD).
Check the courses-wise application fee from the table below:
GLA Entrance Fee 2021
|D.Pharma, Diploma in Engineering & B.Ed||Rs. 500/-|
|All other courses||Rs. 700/-|
For offline application, candidates have to submit the duly filled application form along with the application fee via DD drawn in favour of "GLA University" payable at "VRINDAVAN" must send it through post or by hand at:
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
Note: Candidates must write the "Offline GLAET-18 Registration For Name of the Course you are applying" on the backside of the envelope.
GLAET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the GLAET 2021 Eligibility before applying for the admission in GLA University, Mathura. The eligibility for each course offered by the university is different. The eligibility criteria of GLA online entrance test 2020 is given below:
- For B.Tech, candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates).
- B.SC should have 10+2 examination in science stream with a minimum of 50% marks secured in aggregate.
- For B.Phamra, 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics / Biology. With at least 50% marks. Candidate must attain the age of 17 years on 31 December 2020.
- For BCA admission a candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics and at least 50% marks.
- For all other UG courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination with a minimum score of aggregate 50% marks.
- For MCA, Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level or at the graduate level with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For MBA, candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree (3 years) with 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST candidates).
- For PG courses a candidate should have passed bachelor's degree with an avg score of 50% marks.
GLAET 2021 Exam Pattern
Important information regarding the paper pattern for the examination is listed below:
- Type of questions - Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)
- Duration of exam - Applicants will get two hours(120 Minutes)
- There will be a total of 90 questions asked in the paper.
GLAET 2021 Result
The GLA University, Mathura will announce the result for Admission 2021 after the successful completion of the GLAET 2021. Candidates can check the same by entering the registration number and click on Show Result on the official website. By following below steps examinees will be able to check the GLAET 2021 Result:
- Visit the official website of GLA University
- Thereafter on the website menu bar, click on the Admissions tab
- Click on GLAET Result option
- Enter the Registration Number
- Click on the shows result button
After clicking on the submit button, GLAET result will be displayed on the screen. Students can download and take a printout of the result for their future reference.
GLAET 2021 Admission Process
Completely ONLINE Admission Process 2020 (For Lockdown Period Only). The admission process will be done in the following ways:
- Online Registration
- Online Test Fee Payment
- Online Interview Slot Booking - for slot booking candidates will log in have to their account with Registration No. & Password. Upload their photographs and Aadahar Card, will click on "Book Interview Slot", choose the preferred date, preferred time slot from the available vacant slots and submit.
- Interview via Whatsapp Video Call
The candidate will get a WhatsApp video-call from the interviewer on the booked date & time.
- Online Result of Interview - The result of the interview will be informed within 24 hours of their interview.
- Online Fee Deposit (Token Amount) - Qualified Candidates can deposit the token amount of Academic either online (Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card) by login to admission portal using their Registration Number and Password or they can generate chalan online and deposit the token fee in CASH at any branch of HDFC Bank / ICICI Bank.
- Online Filling of Admission Form and Document Uploading
NOTE: During the lockdown, period candidates can take provisional admission and lock their seat at a reduced fee. Also, they can cancel their provisional admission anytime.
GLAET 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check highlights of GLAET 2021 below in the given table:
|Exam Name||GLAET 2021 or GLA University Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||GLA University Mathura|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|GLA University Official website|| gla.ac.in.|
About GLA University
GLA University is approved and recognized by (UGC), NCTE and Pharmacy Council of India. It has been accredited by the NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade. The Institutes under the university are:
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Applied Science and Humanities
- Institute of Business Management
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Research
- University of Polytechnic
- Faculty of Education
- Institute of Legal Studies & Research
- Physical Education
- Institute of Agriculture