GLAET 2022 Application Form has been released by GLA University to offer admission in B.Tech, BCA, BBA, M.Tech, MCA, Ph.D. Candidates can apply for admission by both online & offline mode, who fulfil eligibility criteria. GLA University Entrance Test is for admission to various programmes such as MBA and is conducted by Ganeshi Lal Agrawal University in Mathura(GLA University). Candidates can apply for the GLA University Entrance Test on the GLA official website. More information about GLA Entrance Test 2022 Application form such as admission process, application fee, etc, candidates can check the information available on this page.
GLA University Admission 2022-23 Registration has been started. Scroll down the article to apply online for UG, PG Admission.
GLAET 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates for GLAET 2022 application form below:-
GLAET 2022 Application form Schedule
Registration form availability
Last date of filing the application form
GLAET 2022 Application Form
The candidate read carefully all the listed instruction before applying for the GLAET 2022 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the GLAET exam 2022 online application form on the official website.
- All the candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria can apply.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the necessary documents at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly and must fill all the details properly in the application form to generate the Admit card.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the application form after the final submission.
Direct Link to apply for GLA University Admission 2022-- Apply Here
Documents Required for the GLAET 2022 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the mentioned documents while filling the GLAET application form 2022 which are given below:
- ID proof for verification like Aadhar card and PAN card.
- 10th standard marks sheets/passport.
- 12th standard marks sheets.
- Graduation Certificate(if needed)
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if needed).
- PwD certificate (if needed).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Candidate's recent clicked coloured photograph.
- Candidate's Signature.
How to Apply for GLAET 2022?
Candidates can apply both for online & offline mode. Candidates make sure that they keep the hard copy of application form safe because the hard copy will be used during the counselling & Admission process, follow given steps
- Candidates have to visit the official website of GLA University.
- New candidates have to register themselves on the website.
- Fill all the details in the application form properly.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fee by any online mode via net-banking/debit card/credit card/etc.
- Candidates receive unique id and password on registered mobile number.
- Candidates can collect application form with a brochure from GLA University.
- Candidates also collect application form through Demand Draft in favour of GLA University.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Submit Application Form through the post in favour of University address:-
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
- Candidates must mention their name & course on the demand draft(backside).
GLAET 2022 Application Fee
Check te fee details below in the given table:
|Course Name||Application Fees|
|D.Pharma/Diploma in Engineering/B.Ed||Rs. 500/-|
|All remaining courses||Rs 700/-|
GLAET 2022 Admit Card
GLAET Admit Card 2022 will be released soon before the entrance examination on the official GLA University website. Candidates can download the admit card by login into GLAET 2022 portal. Candidates must remember to carry a hard copy of the GLAET 2022 Hall Ticket at the examination Centre. Without the hall ticket candidates are not allowed to sit for the examination.