IGRUA 2021 application form is available online. Candidates can apply until 17 July 2021. The examination will be conducted on 21 August 2021. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to Ab-initio to Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course. IGRUA is a flying training institute that trains budding Commercial Pilot. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Entrance Exam (IGRUA Entrance exam) will be conducted to shortlist the eligible candidates for this course. The candidates can go through the complete article to know all about Important Dates, Application Form, IGRUA 2021 admission, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
IGRUA EE 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check IGRUA EE status from below:
Application Form is ongoing.
IGRUA 2021 application form is available online. Candidates can apply until 17 July 2021.
IGRUA EE 2021 Important Dates
The information about IGRUA admission important dates 2021 is provided in the table given below:
IGRUA EE Exam Dates
|Application Form Availability|
07 March 2021
|Last date for filling Application |
17 July 2021
|Last date for filling IGRUA 2021 Application Form Fee with Online Application Fee payment |
21 July 2021
|Admit Card download ||09 August 2021|
|Online written Test ||21 August 2021|
|Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/ SMS for Successful candidates Written Test ||08 September 2021|
|IGRUA 2021 Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test starts ||05 October 2021|
|Final Result on Website / Emails / SMS on or after||02 November 2021|
|Last Date for payment of Commitment Money||13 December 2021|
|Date of Joining IGRUA 2021 First Batch||12 January 2021|
IGRUA EE 2021 Application Form
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi has released the IGRUA EE 2021 Application Form. Check all the details about IGRUA Admission Online Registration:
- The application Form has been released on 07 March 2021.
- The IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 application form will be accepted after the candidate has paid the application fee successfully.
- Application Form process will consist of the following steps: Registration Process, filling the personal and educational qualification details, uploading the scanned images of signature and photograph and application fee payment.
- The candidates will have to provide their Details and Educational Qualifications.
- The candidates will have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in JPEG/ JPG format with a maximum 80 KB file size.
IGRUA EE 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid through Online Payment Mode- Debit Card/Credit Card/ SBI Net Banking. Candidates can check the IGRUA EE 2021 Application Fee for various category given hereby:
IGRUA EE Examination Fee
General and OBC category candidates
Note: The application fee will not be refunded back once the payment has been done.
Mode of Payment-either through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi has released IGRUA Entrance Advertisement PDF.
IGRUA EE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates can follow the Eligibility criteria for applying in IGRUA EE:
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years age at the time of admission.
- Educational Qualification: Details about educational qualification is defined by the institute according to the category to which the candidates belong to.
Educational Qualification details are as follows:
Educational Qualification for IGRUA Entrance Exam
General Category Candidates
SC/ST/OBC Candidates (in a non-creamy layer)
Passed in English, Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level with at least 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics
Passed in English, Mathematics and Physics in 10+ 2 with at least Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics
- If the SC/ST and OBC candidates do not qualify for the entrance exam even after 5% relaxation in the written test, the seats will be de-reserved for the candidates belonging to General Category.
- All candidates must comply with the eligibility criteria by the given date for the interview/aptitude test.
IGRUA EE 2021 Exam Pattern
Details about IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern are as follows:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be having multiple-choice questions.
- Duration: The candidates will have 120 minutes (2 hours) to answer all the questions.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no deduction of marks for the wrong answer.
a) Written Examination
- Written Test will be conducted online.
Ab-initio to CPL
|One Paper of 2 hrs duration|
General English, Mathematics, Physics and Reasoning (10+2 standard)
The question paper will contain 5 sections in total.
- The five sections in the exam are as follows: English, Physics, Mathematics, General Awareness, Reasoning.
- Each section will be carrying the same marks.
- The questions will be based on 12th standard course.
- Candidates qualifying the written test will qualify for the interview round and the candidates who will clear their interview will have to finally give the Pilot Aptitude Test.
- The applicants finally clearing this Aptitude test will finally clear this exam.
The successful candidates in Written Examination undergo Pilot Aptitude Test and Interview. A merit list is prepared for different categories of candidates as per GOI (Government of India) guidelines.
b) Interview / Viva :
All shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview.
(i) Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
(ii) 10th Mark sheet
(iii) 10+2 Mark sheet
(iv) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
(v) A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
(vi) A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category.
(vii) Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
c) Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test :
- Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/ Psychometric Test.
d) Commitment Money: All Selected Candidates including SC / ST / EWS / OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lakh (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) to secure their seat.
IGRUA EE 2021 Syllabus
The detailed IGRUA Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus is as follows:
- English language syllabus:
- Spelling Check
- Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Passages
- Synonyms/Antonyms, Para Substitution,
- Para-Jumbles, Choosing the appropriate word, Sentence completion, Passage Completion, Grammar, and Identification of Error
- Reasoning syllabus:
- Directions/Distance sense test, Assertion and Reason
- Statement and Courses of Action, Analytical Reasoning, Cause and Effect, Syllogism and Analogies, Input and Output Arrangement
- Blood Relations & Odd One out; Number, Ranking,
- Time Sequence Test, Alphabet and Numbers, Series Test and Mathematical Operations
- Seating Arrangements, Coded Inequalities, Decision Making, Statement and conclusion.
- Mathematics syllabus:
- Ellipse; Sets, Relations & functions
- Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Algebra, Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Circles, Binomial Theorem,
- Calculus Integration, Differentiation,
- Trigonometry, Parabola.
- Physics Syllabus: Optics, Work & Energy, Sound, Circuits, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Oscillations, Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices And Simple Circuits, Communication Systems, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Kinetics, Capacitors, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Laws of Motion; Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Mechanical Effect, Rotatory Motion, Friction, Thermodynamics, Vectors, Waves, Electric Charges, Bohr’s Model, Magnetism, Units and Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Gravitation.
IGRUA EE 2021 Preparation Tips
Following preparation tips will help candidates during their preparation for the exam:
- The candidates must prepare the time table distributing their time equally to study all the subjects.
- Analyze the prescribed syllabus for the exam before they start their preparation for the exam.
- Must take out a printout of the exam syllabus, mark all the important topics prepare short notes and revise them before few days of the exam.
- Practise the questions from all the sample papers and previous year question papers available so that they are familiar with the exam pattern.
- Must not take stress while preparing for the exam and must take a healthy and nutritious diet.
- The applicants must practise some yoga and exercise daily to maintain their fitness and health.
IGRUA EE 2021 Admit Card
IGRUA EE Admit Card 2021 will be released by Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi online. IGRUA Admit card will be available from May 2021 tentatively on the official website.
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their application on time and paid the application fee will be issued their Admission ticket.
- It is a mandatory document which must be carried at the time of the examination a candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall in its absence.
- Students must keep their IGRUA admit card safely till the admission process gets completed.
- They will not be allowed to give the exam without their exam ticket.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the IGRUA Admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination officials immediately.
- Also, the applicants must take out at least 2-3 copies of their admit card.
- Besides this, they must take their admit card and a valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Aadhar card, Driving License etc.) with them on the exam day.
IGRUA EE 2021 Medical
- Class I Medical Certificate is required before joining the course so that the students are in a position to start flying without further delay.
- The list of authorized Class I Medical Examination Centers is available at DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) website,i.e., http://www.dgca.nic.in/medical/c1exam-ind.htm
- Medical Examination is done to check whether the intended medical is an initial or a renewal medical.
(a) Initial Medical:
- Initial medical is done when a person with a valid Class II medical applies for the first time for a Class I Medical (a requirement for commercial license).
- Also, in case the last medical date (Class-I) is more than two years old, a fresh initial (Re-initial) Class-I medical is to be conducted only at Air Force Medical Boarding centres, along with approved NOC by Medical Cell, DGCA.
(b) Renewal Medical:
- Class-I Medical Assessments are valid for one year for persons less than 60 yrs. of age in Multi-crew Commercial Air Transport Operations or six months for persons above 40 yrs of age in Single crew commercial air transport
- The renewal medical may be done anytime from one month before the date of expiry of the validity of Medical Assessment to the date of expiry of validity. If done earlier or later than that, a NOC is required.
- Renewal Class-I medical may be done after expiry of the validity of previous (but not beyond two years since the date of last medical) along-with NOC.
- Renewal medical exam is conducted in IAF centres and by DGCA empanelled Class I Examiners.
IGRUA EE 2021 Result
The details about IGRUA EE 2021 Result are as follows:
- IGRUA will declare the written test result in July 2021 tentatively on their official website.
- IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi) will announce the Interview Schedule for the selected candidates for the Commercial Pilot Training Course.
- The candidates who will qualify for the written test will qualify for the interview round.
- Candidates will have to provide their Registered Email ID and Password to check their Interview Schedule.
- The Candidates will finally be shortlisted based on their performance in an online written test, Interview and Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
- Candidates will have to enter their User ID and Password while checking their IGRUA result.
Steps to check the IGRUA 2021 Result:
- Click the result link on the official website of IGRUA.
- Then click IGRUA result 2021.
- Then enter User ID and password to check the result and then click on the submit button.
- Download the PDF of IGRUA result in 2021 and also takeout its printout for future use.
IGRUA EE 2021 Counselling
Details about IGRUA Counselling 2021 are given hereby:
- Counselling Process will be conducted after the release of the list containing names of finally shortlisted candidates.
- IGRUA will be conducting the counselling process.
- The finally shortlisted candidates must compulsorily be present on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling process.
Documents Required for IGRUA EE Counselling
The candidates need to take the following documents with them for document verification process:
- Proof of Date of Birth (such as the 10th class certificate)
- 10th Mark-sheet
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- A certificate from the competent authority that the OBC candidate doesn’t belong to Creamy layer
- Admit Card carried for the written exam
24 months (may get extended)
min 17 years at the time of joining
IGRUA 2021 Examination Centers
Written Test is conducted on an India basis at major cities covering all Indian States and Union Territories subject to availability of sufficient candidates at respective centres. Candidates can choose any 3 cities from given lists.
|Guwahati ||Chennai |
|Patna ||Hyderabad |
|Chandigarh ||Agra |
|Delhi ||Lucknow |
|Thiruvananthapuram ||Siliguri |
|Bhopal M||Pune |
|Mumbai ||Jaipur |
IGRUA Entrance Exam Highlights
Given below are vital information that candidate must have regarding IGRUA entrance test:
IGRUA EE Highlights
Name of Exam
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Entrance Exam
Exam conducting body
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA)
Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course
IGRUA official website
Online (Computer Based Test)
Admission in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi
Stay tuned for Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Entrance Exam 2021 conducted by Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) is a pilot training institute located at Fursatganj Airfield, in Amethi (UP) India. It was Established in 1985 as the first such institute in India. It comes under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. The institution conducts flying training leading to the award of commercial pilot license (CPL). IGRUA also offers ancillary courses such as Multi Crew Coordination( MCC) and crew resource management (CRM). IGRUA is also one of the approved institutes to carry out Certified Flying Instructors Refresher (CFI Refresher) Course by MOCA, Govt of India.