IGRUA EE 2021 application form will be released by Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi. IGRUA entrance test is a University Level examination for candidates who wants to pursue flying training and for admission to Ab-initio to Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course. IGRA EE is conducted once a year. This exam is conducted every year in the month of June. IGRUA EE is also known as Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Entrance Exam.The exam is conducted by the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA).
IGRUA EE 2021 Application Form
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi has released the IGRUA entrance 2021 Application form in online mode at its official website. All the Applicants are advised to check the Eligibility criteria & other important information about IGRUA EE-2021 before filling the application form.
Read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware if all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and marksheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- Must provide valid email id & mobile number during registration. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- One candidate can fill only one application form. Multiple form submission may cncel your application.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn after submitting successfully.
IGRUA EE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates must stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the IGRUA EE-2021 are as follows:
Application form availability
Second week of March 2021
Submission of application form (with fee payment of bank challan)
Third week of April 2021
Submission of application form (with fee payment by online mode)
Last week of April 2021
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
Documents Required for IGRUA EE-2021 Application Form
Applicants must keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 5-80 KB
File Size: 5-80 KB
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
IGRUA EE 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of IGRUA EE-2021 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via Challan which can be generated and submitted to any SBI branch.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
How to fill IGRUA EE-2021 Application Form?
Candidates must follow the procedure listed below in order to fill the application form correctly.
- Visit the official website of IGRUA EE 2021.
- Click on “Entrance” tab.
- Click on “Registration for New Users”.
- Register yourself with your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id and mobile number along with your user id and password.
- Login to your account with the help of Login ID & password.
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 3-Enter Aacademic Details:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill all the details very carefully.
- Check the declaration box to declare that all the information is true and correct.
Step 4-Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Next process is to pay the application fees.
Step 5-Fees Payment
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- Select the option (Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan).
- Enter the bank details and click on 'Pay Now' to submit the details.
- Last step is to take the printout of the final preview of the application form generated along with your photograph.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later. No modification will be done after submitting the application form.