IMS Noida Admission 2021 is expected to commence from January 2021. Institute of Management Studies, Noida will release the application form in online mode on its own official website. Candidates can apply for various courses at UG, PG level such as BBA, BJMC, LLB, BCA, MJMC etc. For some courses, the admission is given based on the All India Joint Entrance Test and for admission in some courses, past academic qualifications are considered. Read the complete article below to know more about IMS Noida Admission like as its application process, eligibility criteria, scholarship, etc.
IMS Noida Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check IMS Noida admission form 2021 details below. Before filling the form they must ensure the eligibility criteria, else form will not be accepted.
- To apply the applicants must have their own email address & valid contact number.
- Firstly, registration is required so they must register themselves on the official website of the university itself.
- Must give genuine personal & educational details as to avoid cancellation of candidature at any point of time.
- While uploading the photograph & signature they must check the format like file size & all.
- Must make the fee payment to complete the form.
- After filing the form get the printout of it and keep it safe untill the admission process gets over.
IMS Noida Admission 2021 Application Fee
The candidates can check registration fee details below for IMS Noida admission 2020:
Enrollment Fee for IMS Noida
|For UG & Other courses||Rs 1050/-|
|For PG & MIB courses||RS 1450/-|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee can be deposited via Demand Draft / NEFT / PAYTM.
- The authority will not refund the application form fee once paid.
IMS Noida Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for different courses given below.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks.
- Those candidates, who are appearing for their final Graduation or equivalent examinations up to 30 June 2020 are also eligible to apply.
A candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course or its equivalent recognized by A.I.U. securing a minimum of 40% (35% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
- An applicant must be a graduate (with a minimum of 60% marks) in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Intermediate level.
- Candidates who want to admission in this course must have passed 10+2+3 or its equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates who are still appearing in their qualifying examination can also apply.
For BBA, BJMC, BCA
- For taking admission in this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are appearing in their qualifying exam can also apply.
For BA LLB
- For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized by board/university and must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Also, the candidates must have also qualified AIJET and Personal Interview.
For LLB and B.Com LLB
- Candidates willing to take admission in this course must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- The candidates must have also All India Joint Admission Test and Personal Interview conducted by the college.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidates must have English in class 12th.