IMS Noida Admission 2022-23 is started. IMS or Institute of Management Studies is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. IMS provides undergraduate and graduate degrees in management, information technology, journalism and mass communication, law, and fine arts, among other fields. IMS Noida has five departments that provide full-time UG and PG programmes. BBA, BCA, LLB, and BJMC are three-year undergraduate programmes, whilst BA.LLB and B.Com-LLB are five-year integrated programmes. CCS University is the home of all UG and integrated programmes.
The application form for the year 2022 has been posted by the IMS or Institute of Management Studies Noida. Candidates can apply for a variety of UG and PG programmes. There are several courses available, including BBA, BCA, BJMC, LLB, MJMC, and others. Admission to certain courses is awarded based on performance in the All India Joint Entrance Test, and admission to some courses is granted based on candidate's scores in previous credentials. There is a lot to learn about IMS Noida Admission 2022, including eligibility requirements, scholarship opportunities, application forms, application fees, and much more in the IMS Noida 2022.
IMS Noida 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the following qualifying conditions before applying for any of the courses:
- To apply for a PGDM / MBA programme, the candidate must have completed high school and scored at least 50% on either of the entry tests.
- To be eligible for MCA, applicants must have finished their undergraduate studies with a minimum of 50% in any stream, with Mathematics as one of the courses at the Intermediate level.
- If you wish to get admitted to MJMC, you must have completed 10+2+3 or its equivalent from a recognised board or institution. Those who are currently taking their qualifying test are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed class XII from a recognised university in order to be admitted to BBA, BJMC, or BCA programmes. Those who are taking their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- If you wish to enrol in the BA LLB programme, you must have completed class XII and received at least a 45 percent aggregate grade from a recognised board or institution.
- Those who have passed the AIJET and Personal Interviews are eligible to apply.
- Candidates for LLB and B.Com LLB must have earned a bachelor's degree in any subject with a cumulative grade point average of at least 45 percent. The candidate must also have completed the college's All India Joint Admission Test and Personal Interview.
- The completion of class XII with at least 50% grades and English as a compulsory subject in class XII are required for BFA.
IMS Noida 2022 Application Fee
The application process will be considered complete after submitting the application fee. Here are the details about the same:
- For Undergraduate and other courses: Rs 1050
- For Post Graduate & MIB courses: Rs 1450
- Submit the application fee via modes such as Demand Draft / NEFT / PAYTM.
Send the college fee here:
- Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- Axis Bank Ltd
- Branch: Sector 62, Noida
- Account Number: 917030057129509
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000723
IMS Noida 2022 Contact Details
A-8B, IMS Campus Building, Sector-62, Noida – 201303, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Helpline Phone Number: 9750000076, 18001039383, +91-9911500000