Admission 2022 IMS (Institute of Management Studies) Noida Admission is open for UG/PG programs. Institute of Management Studies, Noida is accepting applications for the academic year 2022. Candidates should apply for several courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including BBA, BJMC, LLB, BCA, MJMC, and others. Entrance to some courses is based on the All-India Joint Entrance Test, while admission to others is dependent on previous academic qualifications. Candidates can use this article to learn more about IMS Noida, including how to apply, and more.
Institute of Management Studies Registration is Open for 2022. Scroll down the article to apply online.
Admissions Process for IMS Noida 2022
Applicants can fill out the application form on the official website in an online method. Here's all you need to know about the application process:
- To begin, CLICK HERE.
- Fill in all fields, including name, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, and course to register.
- After you've completed the registration, fill out the application form with your personal information, your parents' information, and your academic qualifications.
- Scanned photographs of some of the documents requested in the application form should be uploaded. Images of certificates and papers must be uploaded in the following file formats: jpeg, jpg, png, docs, pdf, and doc. The photos should not exceed 1 MB in size.
- Pay the application fee and keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
IMS Noida Admission 2022-23 is Open-- Apply Now
Application Fee for IMS Noida 2022
After paying the application fee, the application procedure will be considered complete. The following are the specifics:
Enrolment Fee for IMS Noida
For UG & Other courses
For PG & MIB courses
- The application fee can be paid with a Demand Draft, NEFT, or PAYTM transaction.
- The cost for the application form will not be refunded once it has been paid.
Application Process for IMS Noida 2022
Applicants for the 2021-2022 academic year must have passed or be scheduled to take qualifying examinations in the higher secondary (10+2) level from any recognised Board of education, such as AISSCE/IB/ICSE, or equivalents.
All eligible candidates must take the entrance exams in Noida, which will include a written exam as well as a personal interview.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be required to carry their portfolios. The marks gained in the qualifying examination, as well as performance in written examinations and personal interviews, are used to determine admission.
IMS Noida Admission Highlights 2022
Name of the University
Basic Admission Criteria
Name of the entrance
J.E.T- (BCA/BBA/MJMC/BJMC/LLB/BA LLB/B.Com)