JKCET 2020 Result will be released on or before 22 May 2020. JKCET entrance exam is conducted by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). It is a state-level entrance exam to select candidates for admission in various specializations of engineering professional degree course in Jammu and Kashmir state only. Candidates who will appear in the exam can check their results and know their rank obtained. Candidate can also find the JKCET merit list on the basis of which counselling and seat allotment is done.
Candidates can check the complete details of JKCET 2020 result along with some other relevant information from this article.
JKCET 2020 Result
JKCET result 2020
can be checked in online mode from the official website. JKCET result date is 22 May 2020. By the result, candidates can check their total score and overall rank obtained by them. Candidates can also check the answer key along with the releasing of the result. Any login credentials are not needed to check the JKCET exam result. On the basis of results, the authority will prepare the merit list. JKCET Counselling 2020 will be organized by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE).
JKCET Result Date 2020
Candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam which will be conducted on 26 April 2020 can check their results by 22 May 2020. After a few days of the exam, the board will publish the official answer key by the help of which candidate can check and predict their expected score.
JKCET 2020 Result Dates
|JKCET 2020 Result||Dates|
|Exam date||26 April 2020|
|JKCET 2020 result||On or Before 22 May 2020|
How to Check JKCET 2020 Result
Candidates can check their JKCET exam results by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website site for JKCET result.
- Click on the ‘Click here’ link.
- The result will appear in pdf format.
- The result will be displayed with the candidate's name and roll number.
- JKCET result displays the total marks and secured rank.
- Candidates are advised to download the pdf and take the printout for further use.
Determination of JKCET Merit
Final merit list for each course is prepared on the basis of inter-se-merit & eligibility of the candidates. Separate merit list is provided for general category and reserved category candidates. Separate merit list will be prepared in descending order for the General Category candidates and similarly for each Reserved Category. Candidates must have to score the minimum cut off marks in the entrance exam set by the Jammu & Kashmir reservation rules.
If two candidates carry equal marks then inter-se-merit will be prepared by following ways:
- Marks obtained by the candidate in Mathematics subjects will get a higher rank.
- If the marks obtained in mathematics subject is equal, then marks obtained in Physics subject is considered.
- If the marks obtained in Mathematics and Physics subjects are equal, then the marks obtained in Chemistry subject is considered
- Candidate older in age will get higher rank if marks obtained in Maths, Physics and Chemistry are the same.
The final seat allotment will be done on the basis of course preference of the candidate. Shortlisted applicants will have to attend the counselling along with all original documents. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee also.