JKCET 2022 Application Form will release soon. Candidates interested in filling out an application form for JKCET 2022 should go to the JKCET official online portal and fill out the required information. The following section contains detailed information on the JKCET 2022 Application Form. The official authorities will soon release the JKCET 2022 Application Form. Only the BOPEE website will be able to access the JKCET 2022 Application Form. For all categories and genders, the application cost would be INR 1200/-.
- Before applying for this test, candidates must meet the JKCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
- On any working day, applicants can contact the support desk of BOPEE's I.T. section for assistance.
JKCET 2022 Application Form
Documents Required for Registration Process:
Before applying for the JKCET 2022 Exam, the applicant must have these details handy.
- Documents Required to Complete the Application Form
- A digital copy of your most recent passport-size photo.
- A digital signature of the candidate
- An image of a thumb impression that has been scanned.
- Mark sheet, permanent resident certificate, and reserved category certificate scanned images
- A valid email address and a working phone number are required.
File Format For Uploading:
These are the prescribed specifications for files to be uploaded. Aspirants can check the details from here and prepare their document files accordingly.
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Documents/ Certificate||PDF||100-200 KB||-|
Important Points to Remember while Registering:
- The photo must be taken on or after January 1, 2019.
- A photograph of the candidate with his or her name on it must be taken (as written in the application form).
- The photograph must be taken with a placard that includes the candidate's name and the date the photograph was taken.
- On the photos, the name and date must be legible.
- While the photograph is being taken, the candidate must not be wearing a cap or goggles.
Required Certificates For Filling JKCET 2022 Application Form:
- Permanent Residence Certificate (required for everyone) - Candidates must demonstrate that their residence is within the boundaries of Jammu and Kashmir or the Ladakh area in order to sit for the exam.
- Certificate of Birth Date (mandatory for all) - They will be required to establish that they are over the age of 17.
- Sheet of Qualifying Examination Marks (mandatory for those who are awaiting results).
- Certificate of Reserved Category (Only for SC/ST applicants).
JKCET 2022 Application Form: How to Fill?
- Step 1: Go to JKBOPEE's official website and select "Apply Online for Common Entrance Test 2022 (Engineering)".
- Step 2: A new page with information about the JKCET 2022 application will appear; follow the instructions and click on the link in the image.
- Step 3: A new page with Important Instructions and the process for filling out the JKCET application form will appear. Examine the information provided and then click the "Agree" button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: A page with an application form will display. Candidates must fill out their personal information, contact information, gender, date of birth, category, exam centre, and permanent address, among other things.
- Step 5: Candidates must complete the process by entering their educational qualifications, uploading their photographs, signatures, and thumb impressions, and clicking the "Submit" button.
- Step 6: After clicking submit, a new page called Review Application Form will appear, where the candidate can make changes to their application form. Before submitting your application, click "Click here" to be redirected to the Payment Option for JKCET 2022.
- Step 7: A new page will open, and candidates must click "Make Payment" to proceed with the application form.
- Step 8: To conclude the JKCET 2022 Application Process, go to the Login page. To fill out the JKCET 2022 Application form, enter your JKCET 2022 application number and date of birth, then click the "Submit" button. Read all of the terms and restrictions before making the INR 1200 payment using online payment methods.
- Step 9: Pay the fee for the JKCET 2022 Application Form online. When the payment window appears, click the "Pay Now" option to proceed. Then, to complete the JKCET 2022 Application Process, input your debit/credit card information and click the "Make Payment" button.
JKCET 2022 Mode Of Payment
Candidates who meet the JKCET 2022 eligibility requirements can pay the application fee for JKCET in both offline and online modes.
The candidate who meets all of the eligibility conditions can pay for JKCET online using a debit or credit card.
- Offline payment can be accomplished by creating an online J&K Bank/ HDFC Bank bank challan and paying the fee amount in any J&K Bank branch for JKCET.
- JKCET 2022 registration is available via www.jakbopee.org and www.jakbopee.net, which are both official BOPEE websites.
- For JKCET 2022, aspirants must pay an application fee of INR 1200. This fee is the same for all candidates, regardless of their reservation status.