JK SET 2020 Application form has been released on the official website of the University of Kashmir. Candidates looking to apply for the JKSET must fill the application form by visiting the official website. However, the date of Jammu and Kasmir Eligibility test will be announced soon. Candidates through JKSET are selected every year for the post of Assistant professor in Universities and colleges in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Candidate can view all the details related to the JKSET 2020 Application Form, Registration Dates, Process to apply, and much more through this article.
JK SET 2020 Application Dates
Registration form dates for Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JKSET) 2020 is given below in the table created in the section. Appearing candidates are advised to check the details available on the table.
JK SET Events and Dates 2020
|Online application form availability|| December 2019|
|Close of the registration portal|| December 2019|
|Admit Card availability||To be announced|
|JK SET 2020 Exam to be conducted||To be announced|
JK SET 2020 Application Form
All the aspirants of JKSET 2020 are advised to view the details related to the JKSET Registration (Application) mentioned below.
- All the candidates looking to apply for JKSET must know the model of the application is online and there is another mode to accept the form.
- The last date of registration was December 2019
- The only source to obtain the Registration form of Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test is by visiting the official website of Kashmir University
- A candidate has to fill all the personal and academic details in the Application Form.
- A scanned copy of the signature and photo must be uploaded by the candidate.
- The required application fee must be paid during the application process.
- A candidate should note that no refund policy of the application fee is applicable for the Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test.
JK SET 2020 Application Fee
Application fee for the Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test is different for different categories of candidates. See the details explained in the following section.
- The application fee for the JK SET 2020 is to be paid in an online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee via Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Once the fee is paid it would not be refunded in the accounts of the candidates.
- Without the Application Fee, the registration form will not be accepted by the exam body.
- If a candidate exceeds the fee date, extra charged would be applicable for them and once the application portal is closed (after the correction window facility) it would not be open for any specific candidates.
For the details of the Jammu and Kasmir State Eligibility Test fee Payments, candidates are advised to look into the tables created below.
|For General Category candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|For ALC/RBA Category||Rs. 800/-|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|Late fee for all candidates||Rs. 500(additional)|
How to Fill the Application Form of JKSET 2020?
Step 1: First of all candidates are required to visit the official website. 'http//set.uok.edu.in.
Step 2: Clicking on the Online Submitting Application Form 2020.
Step 3: All the personal details like Name, Parents Name, Adress, Educational Qualification Details, Phone Number, Email I.D have to enter in the form.
Step 4: Upload the scanned photo and signature of the candidate is required in the JPEG/JPG Format.
Step 5: Click on the preview button to check and review all the details provided in the Application Form.
Step 6: Click on the Submit Form button to download the registered form and also click on the Print Form button to print the Application Form confirmation page for future reference.
NOTE: All the candidates are advised to check and match the eligibility criteria required to fill the application form of JKSET 2020
JK SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test are given below, Candidates check their eligibility before applying for the JKSET 2020
- A candidate applying for the JKSET 2020 must have passed the graduation degree course with at least 55 percent qualifying marks.
- For reserved category, 50 percent of score in graduation is the least educational criteria required for the JKSET Registration.
- An applicant who is applying for admission in a Ph.D. degree should have passed their Master's degree course.
Nationality: A candidate should have a citizenship of Indian National
Age limit: There are no age criteria required for the admission