JTET 2021 Application form will be released in the 1st week of September 2021 tentatively by JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council). JTET is conducted for applicants who are seeking a career in Teaching. Applicants must check their eligibility to apply for JTET. Ineligibility of any candidate will be lead to the cancellation of the application form. Read the below-given article to know more about JTET Application form 2021.
JTET 2021 Application form Dates
Check the events and dates regarding the JTET 2021 online form from the below-given table:
Events and dates for JTET 2021 registration
|TET Events||Important Dates(Tentative)|
|Online Application Starts||First week of September 2021|
|Last date of Online Application||First week of October 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||First week of October 2021|
The information will be updated as soon as the conducting Authority announces the Actual dates on the official website.
JTET 2021 Application Form
JTET 2021 Application form will be released in the first week of September 2021 tentatively on the official website. Applicants can read the below-given section to know more about JTET 2021 registration form.
- Jharkhand Academic Council will release the application form on the official website.
- Applicants will also be provided with the form correction facility.
- The details filled by the candidate in the registration form will be verified by the authority at the time of selection.
- In case of any false or wrong information will be found, then the candidature of the intended applicants will be cancelled immediately.
- Aspirants also have to pay the application fee to confirm the submission of the application form.
- The conducting authority has the power to reject the applicant's application form if:
- The application form didn't fill.
- The candidate filled the wrong information in any field.
- Multiple forms of the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for future references.
Documents Required to Fill the JTET 2021 Application Form
The candidate has to upload all the required documents as per the prescribed format given below with the JTET application form 2020:
JTET 2021 Required Documents
|Candidate's Recent Clicked Passport Size Photograph||JPG/JPEG|
|Other required documents||JPG/JPEG|
Note: The candidate should ensure that the documents are to be uploaded in the mentioned size limits otherwise the system will not accept documents beyond desired size limits.
How to Apply for JTET 2021?
Applicants can follow the below steps to execute the online application process of Jharkhand TET.
- Visit the official website of JAC.
- Click on the link "registration" and then enter the following details:
- Enter candidate's Name
- Select Category (Caste) from the available list.
- Select Date of Birth from the calendar.
- Enter a valid e‐mail address as communications will be sent to the same).
- Select the country from the available list.
- Enter a valid mobile number as OTP and future communications will be done via SMS will be sent to the same).
- Now click on the “Send OTP” for receiving the same.
- Enter “OTP” as received by the candidate. (OTP’s are case sensitive as the system differentiates between “a” and “A” so please be careful while entering them).
- Click on the “Verify OTP” for verification.
- Once the same will be verified, the “Submit” tab will become active, indicating the data is ready for submission.
- Lastly, click on the “submit” button to complete the registration process.
2: Fill the Application Form
After registration process log in with the user id and password credentials to fill the application form.
- Then fill up all the asked details in the online application form such as personal details, educational qualification, category, and other details.
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- PwD (Yes/No)
- Identification Details (The following ID proofs number are valid – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport and Voter’s ID)
- Permanent Address
- Click on the "Save and Next" Button and the fill the asked details in the next page.
- Now review the registration form to check the filled in information.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button and button proceed.
3: Upload Documents
The aspirant has to upload all the required documents in the application form to submit their form completely. The required documents for JTET 2021 application form are listed below:
- The candidate's recent clicked coloured passport size photograph.
- Scanned Signature
- Other documents
4: Pay the Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee to confirm the submission of the application form. Check the category-wise application fee:
JTET 2021 Application Fee
|Category||Fee in Rs|
Mode of payment
Candidates can pay the application fee via credit card/debit card/net banking.
5: Final submission of Application Form
After the completion of the above steps, candidates may continue to submit the application form finally.
- Candidates have to click on the “Submit” button for the final submission of the application form.
- Candidates must take a printout of the following application form for further process.
JTET 2021 Application form Correction
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) also provides the facility to make necessary corrections in JTET 2021 Application Form.
- Applicants who apply for Jharkhand TET in the given timeline and paid application fee may be able to make required corrections in their application form in case candidates have made any mistakes in the form.
- If a candidate has made any mistake then they have to enter their login credentials ( User ID & Password ) and click on the submit tab to enter into the account and complete / edit the online application process for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2021.
JTET 2021 Admit Card
JTET 2021 Admit Card will be released on the official website. Admit card will be made available online on the website. Read the below-given points to know more about JTET Admit card 2021.
- Aspirants without admit card will not be allowed to enter the test centres.
- In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card, the candidate must contact the authority immediately.
- The Hall ticket/Admit card will contain all the information regarding the entrance exam.
- Candidates must take a print of the admit card for further process.