JUET 2020 for admission in UG Courses, the merit list has been released on the official website i.e jammuuniversity.in. This exam is conducted once every year at the University Level by the University of Jammu. The University will be conducting the test to offer admission to the candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different fields are Arts, Business Studies, Education, Law, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Sciences, Social Sciences The candidates willing to appear in this exam must go through the complete article to know all about JUET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- The fourth merit list is out for BBA Hotel Management and B.Com Honors for Jammu University Admission 2020.
- JUET 2020 is going to be held on 09 August 2020(tentative) for M.Tech and Ph.D.
- The last date to apply for Admission in B.Tech courses on the basis of score in Class 12th is 05 August 2020.
JUET Important Dates 2020
Candidates can take a look at all the important dates for JUET 2020.
|Online filling of the application form||10 Aug 2020|
|Last date to apply||21 Aug 2020|
|Last date to apply with late fees||23 Aug 2020|
|Notification out for the 1st list of open seat||28 Aug 2020|
|Notification out for the 2nd list of open seat||01 Sep 2020|
|Notification for the 1st list for reserved category||04 Sep 2020|
|Notification for the 2nd list for reserved category||08 Sep 2020|
|Notification for self financing seats||11 Sep 2020|
|Last date of completion of admission||15 Sep 2020|
|Filling of the appeals by the candidates||11 – 15 Sep 2020|
JUET 2020 Application Form
The University of Jammu will release JUET 2020 Application form on the official website.
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for admission at JUET Jammu University for various courses through Entrance Test.
- The entire process of online registration will contain the following steps -
- Registering online
- Online filling of application
- Uploading the images
- Application Fees payment
- Taking Print out of the application.
JUET 2020 Application form Important Points:
- One candidate can register by only one application. Multiple registrations will be cancelled.
- The applicants should fill all the details in the On-line application carefully as no change or modification would be allowed after submission of the On-line application under any condition.
JUET 2020 Application Fee
After successful filling all the details in the Application Form. Candidate has to pay JUET 2020 Application Fee for the Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) according to their category as shown below:
JUET 2020 Registration Fee
|Other Categories||Rs. 850/-|
Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Mode of Payment:
Offline Mode: By Jammu & Kashmir Bank Challan
Online Mode: By E-Banking (Credit / Debit Card)
JUET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for JUET 2020 and ensure that they fulfil the same before applying for the entrance exam. Eligibility is different depending on each course of study under JUET Jammu University. Candidates must be aware of the age and educational qualifications required to apply for the entrance exam.
- There is no age limit for JUET 2020.
For Undergraduate Courses such as BA LLB(Five years)/ BCA/ BBA (Hotel Mgmt.), eligibility is determined based on the last two years of qualifying degree i.e. class 11th and 12th.
For PG Courses (except M.Ed/M.P.Ed): Applicants should have three-year tenure of B.A/ B.Sc./ B.com /B.B.A/B.C.A/ of 10+2 +3 pattern, (Honours or General) of the qualifying degree when he/she has remained a regular student on the rolls of a college/Institution at the undergraduate level.
For M.Ed/M.P.Ed Courses: Applicants should have a B.Ed/B.P.Ed/B.Lib degree at the undergraduate level.
Candidates should have a 3-years professional degree along with 40% marks (36% marks for candidates from SC/ST category).
Candidates who are not from territorial of the University of Jammu, have to obtain at least 60% marks in B.Sc/BA/B.Com/BCA/BBA, can also apply for the entrance examination.
JUET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the given points related with JUET Jammu 2020 exam pattern:
JUET 2020 Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
One mark for a correct answer
No negative marking
|Total Marks||150 |
|Medium||English and Hindi|
Section-wise distribution of questions
Distribution of questions for JUET 2020
|Section ||Total No of questions|
|General English||40 questions|
|General Knowledge||40 questions|
|Numerical Ability||30 questions|
JUET 2020 Syllabus
Candidate must know the JUET 2020 Syllabus for the preparation of entrance exam. Given below the JUET syllabus for different programs:
Section A: General English- (40 Questions)
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Sentence Correction
- Odd one out
- One word substitution
- Different usage of the same word
Section B: General Knowledge (40 Questions)
- Current Affairs
- The punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- International organizations
- Social issues
Section C: Reasoning (40 Questions)
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assumption – Premise – Conclusion
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying valid inferences
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and Conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying Probably true
- Probably false
- False kind of statement
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among a group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
Section D: Numerical Ability (30 Questions)
- Ratios and Proportion
- Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss
- Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance
- Work and time
- Permutations & Combinations
For PG Programme question will be asked from the same topic but of Graduation standard. And numerical ability will be from 10th standard.
Candidates can check basic components for JUET Syllabus 2020 for UG & PG programs:
JUET 2020 Question Distribution
|Sections||Max. Questions & (Marks)||PG Program||UG Program|
|General English||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12 Standard|
|General Knowledge||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12 Standard|
|Reasoning||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12 Standard|
|Numerical Ability||30 Questions (30)||Class 10 Standard||Class 10 Standard|
JUET 2020 Preparation Tips
Given below the JUET 2020 Preparation tips which a candidate can refer for the preparation:
- Solve Previous year papers more.
- Use flow charts and diagrams
- Organize study groups with friends
- Take Regular breaks
- Don't take the stress
- Make a proper timetable.
JUET 2020 Admit Card
JUET 2020 Admit Card will be made available on the official website. Hall ticket will not be sent to the candidates via any other channel, it has to be downloaded from the website only.
- Admit card will be a compulsory document to carry within examination centre without which entry to the examination hall will not be permitted in any case.
- In case any difference found on the admit card contact to the authority immediately.
List of JUET 2020 Exam Centre
Given below the list of test centre:
Note: The test centre once opted by the candidate will not be changed under any circumstance.
JUET 2020 Answer Key
The University of Jammu will publish the JUET 2020 Answer Key on the University Website at www.juet.in as per the schedule.
- If there is any discrepancy regarding answer of any question mentioned in the Answer key, then-candidate must send it to Jammu University online with appropriate proof of answer within the 3 days of publication of Answer Key.
JUET 2020 Result
JUET 2020 Result will be declared on the official website of the university.
- Before the declaration of JUET 2020 Result, answer key of the question paper will be released on the official website of JUET.
- JUET 2020 Result will not be sent to any candidate directly or through any other way.
- Candidate must download the Result for the future reference.
JUET 2020 Merit List
The JUET merit list will be prepared after the result declaration by the authorities. The candidate will get the merit list on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Institutes will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their rank in JUET entrance test. The only qualified student will appear in the counselling process. In the selection, process candidates have to show with their original documents asked by admission cell. A candidate who will successfully complete their counselling rounds can be considered eligible for the admission process.
JUET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of Result for JUET 2020, Jammu University will start their counselling. The A-Rank list will be displayed by Jammu Universities on its official website along with the date & time for counselling. Candidate has to download their Counselling Call Letter from www.juet.in fill it and then submit its hard copy. Following documents will be verified at the counselling centre:
- Class 10th and 12th certificate (for UG candidate)
- Graduation Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (for PG & PGD candidate)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- JUET 2020 Score Card
- JUET 2020 Admit card
- Counselling Call Letter
- 5 Self Photographs
- JUET Application Fee Challan
- Proof of Category issued by competent authority as per instructions
- 2 photocopies sets of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self-attested
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (University of Jammu, Jammu). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates.
JUET 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding JUET 2020
JUET 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||JUET 2020(Jammu University Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||University of Jammu, Jammu|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Courses offered||various undergraduate and postgraduate courses|
Stay connected for more updates regarding JUET 2020.
University of Jammu
The University of Jammu informally known as Jammu University (JU), accredited as A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate University of Jammu and University of Kashmir. The University is currently located on the banks of the Tawi River. The university has set up seven off-sites campuses at Bhaderwah, Kishtwar, Poonch, Reasi, Ramnagar, Kathua and Udhampur. The university is the first university in India to receive the ISO-9001 certification. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. It also affiliates and recognizes colleges.