JUET 2021 will be conducted in May 2021 tentatively. Jammu University Entrance Test is conducted once every year at the University Level. The University will be conducting the test to offer admission to the candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different fields are Arts, Business Studies, Education, Law, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Sciences, Social Sciences The candidates willing to appear in this exam must go through the complete article to know all about JUET 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
JUET Important Dates 2021
Candidates can take a look at all the important dates for JUET 2021.
JUET Dates 2021
|Online filling of the application form||Second week of May 2021|
|Last date to apply||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fees||First week of Jun 2021|
|Notification out for the 1st list of open seat||September 2021|
|Notification out for the 2nd list of open seat||September 2021|
|Notification for the 1st list for reserved category||September 2021|
|Notification for the 2nd list for reserved category||September 2021|
|Notification for self-financing seats||September 2021|
|Last date of completion of admission||September 2021|
|Filling of the appeals by the candidates||September 2021|
JUET 2021 Application Form
The University of Jammu will release JUET 2021 Application form on the official website.
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for admission at JUET Jammu University for various courses through Entrance Test.
- The entire process of online registration will contain the following steps -
- Registering online
- Online filling of application
- Uploading the images
- Application Fees payment
- Taking Print out of the application.
JUET 2021 Application form Important Points:
- One candidate can register with only one application. Multiple registrations will be cancelled.
- The applicants should fill all the details in the On-line application carefully as no change or modification would be allowed after submission of the On-line application under any condition.
JUET 2021 Application Fee
After successful filling all the details in the Application Form. Candidate has to pay JUET 2021 Application Fee for the Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) according to their category as shown below:
JUET 2021 Registration Fee
|Other Categories||Rs. 850/-|
Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode: By Jammu & Kashmir Bank Challan
- Online Mode: By E-Banking (Credit / Debit Card)
JUET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for JUET 2021 and ensure that they fulfil the same before applying for the entrance exam. Eligibility is different depending on each course of study under JUET Jammu University. Candidates must be aware of the age and educational qualifications required to apply for the entrance exam.
- There is no age limit for JUET 2021.
For Undergraduate Courses such as BA LLB(Five years)/ BCA/ BBA (Hotel Mgmt.), eligibility is determined based on the last two years of qualifying degree i.e. class 11th and 12th.
For PG Courses (except M.Ed/M.P.Ed): Applicants should have three-year tenure of B.A/ B.Sc./ B.com /B.B.A/B.C.A/ of 10+2 +3 pattern, (Honours or General) of the qualifying degree when he/she has remained a regular student on the rolls of a college/Institution at the undergraduate level.
For M.Ed/M.P.Ed Courses: Applicants should have a B.Ed/B.P.Ed/B.Lib degree at the undergraduate level.
Candidates should have a 3-years professional degree along with 40% marks (36% marks for candidates from SC/ST category).
Candidates who are not from the territorial of the University of Jammu, have to obtain at least 60% marks in B.Sc/BA/B.Com/BCA/BBA, can also apply for the entrance examination.
JUET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the given points related to JUET Jammu 2021 exam pattern:
JUET 2021 Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
One mark for a correct answer
No negative marking
|Total Marks||150 |
|Medium||English and Hindi|
Section-wise distribution of questions
Distribution of questions for JUET 2021
|Section ||Total No of questions|
|General English||40 questions|
|General Knowledge||40 questions|
|Numerical Ability||30 questions|
JUET 2021 Syllabus
The candidate must know the JUET 2021 Syllabus for the preparation of the entrance exam. Given below the JUET syllabus for different programs:
Section A: General English- (40 Questions)
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Sentence Correction
- Odd one out
- One word substitution
- Different usage of the same word
Section B: General Knowledge (40 Questions)
- Current Affairs
- The punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- International organizations
- Social issues
Section C: Reasoning (40 Questions)
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assumption – Premise – Conclusion
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying valid inferences
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and Conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying Probably true
- Probably false
- False kind of statement
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among a group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
Section D: Numerical Ability (30 Questions)
- Ratios and Proportion
- Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss
- Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance
- Work and time
- Permutations & Combinations
For PG Programme question will be asked from the same topic but of Graduation standard. And numerical ability will be from 10th standard.
Candidates can check basic components for JUET Syllabus 2021 for UG & PG programs:
JUET 2021 Question Distribution
|Sections||Max. Questions & (Marks)||PG Program||UG Program|
|General English||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12 Standard|
|General Knowledge||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12 Standard|
|Reasoning||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12 Standard|
|Numerical Ability||30 Questions (30)||Class 10 Standard||Class 10 Standard|
JUET 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below the JUET 2021 Preparation tips which a candidate can refer for the preparation:
- Solve Previous year papers more.
- Use flow charts and diagrams
- Organize study groups with friends
- Take Regular breaks
- Don't take the stress
- Make a proper timetable.
JUET 2021 Admit Card
JUET 2021 Admit Card will be made available on the official website. Hall ticket will not be sent to the candidates via any other channel, it has to be downloaded from the website only.
- Admit card will be a compulsory document to carry within the examination centre without which entry to the examination hall will not be permitted in any case.
- In case any difference found on the admit card contact the authority immediately.
List of JUET 2021 Exam Centre
Given below the list of test centre:
Note: The test centre once opted by the candidate will not be changed under any circumstance.
JUET 2021 Answer Key
The University of Jammu will publish the JUET 2021 Answer Key on the University Website at www.juet.in as per the schedule.
- If there is any discrepancy regarding the answer of any question mentioned in the Answer key, the then-candidate must send it to Jammu University online with appropriate proof of answer within the 3 days of publication of the Answer Key.
JUET 2021 Result
JUET 2021 Result will be declared on the official website of the university.
- Before the declaration of JUET 2021 Result, the answer key of the question paper will be released on the official website of JUET.
- JUET 2021 Result will not be sent to any candidate directly or in any other way.
- The candidate must download the Result for future reference.
JUET 2021 Merit List
The JUET merit list will be prepared after the result declaration by the authorities. The candidate will get the merit list on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Institutes will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their rank on JUET entrance test. The only qualified student will appear in the counselling process. In the selection, process candidates have to show with their original documents asked by the admission cell. A candidate who will complete their counselling rounds can be considered eligible for the admission process.
JUET 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of the Result for JUET 2021, Jammu University will start its counselling. The A-Rank list will be displayed by Jammu Universities on its official website along with the date & time for counselling. Candidate has to download their Counselling Call Letter from www.juet.in fill it and then submit its hard copy. Following documents will be verified at the counselling centre:
- Class 10th and 12th certificate (for UG candidate)
- Graduation Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (for PG & PGD candidate)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- JUET 2021 Score Card
- JUET 2021 Admit card
- Counselling Call Letter
- 5 Self Photographs
- JUET Application Fee Challan
- Proof of Category issued by competent authority as per instructions
- 2 photocopies sets of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self-attested
JUET 2021 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding JUET 2021:
JUET 2021 Basic Details
|Exam Name||JUET 2021 (Jammu University Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||University of Jammu, Jammu|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Courses offered||various undergraduate and postgraduate courses|
Stay connected for more updates regarding JUET 2021.
University of Jammu
The University of Jammu informally known as Jammu University (JU), accredited as A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate University of Jammu and University of Kashmir. The University is currently located on the banks of the Tawi River. The university has set up seven off-sites campuses at Bhaderwah, Kishtwar, Poonch, Reasi, Ramnagar, Kathua and Udhampur. The university is the first university in India to receive the ISO-9001 certification. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. It also affiliates and recognizes colleges.