JUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria is set by the Jammu University in Jammu, India. The University organizes JUET 2022 to grant admission to Jammu University in the fields of Management, Arts and Humanities, Commerce, Science, and Information Technology, among others. Admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes or courses will instead be based on merit. Admission to associated colleges will be awarded depending on applicants' success in their qualifying examination. The Jammu University Entrance Test is held once a year at the university level.
Jammu University will administer the test in order to admit applicants to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Arts, Business Studies, Education, Law, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Sciences, and Social Sciences. Candidates interested in taking this exam should fill up the application form, but before doing so candidates must also read the eligibility criteria to know whether they are eligible or not. Candidates must read the entire article to learn everything there is to know about JUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria along with other related details.
JUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the JUET 2022 entrance exam, candidates must review the eligibility criteria for JUET 2022 and ensure that they meet them. Eligibility varies depending on the course of study at JUET Jammu University. Candidates must be aware of the minimum age and educational requirements in order to apply for the admission exam.
JUET 2022 has no age restrictions.
- Eligibility for Undergraduate Courses such as BA LLB (Five Years)/ BCA/ BBA (Hotel Mgmt.) is based on the last two years of qualifying degree, i.e. class 11th and 12th.
- For PG Courses (except M.Ed/M.P.Ed): Applicants should have three-year tenure of B.A/ B.Sc./ B.com /B.B.A/B.C.A/ of 10+2 +3 pattern, (Honors or General) of the qualifying degree when he/she has remained a regular student on the rolls of a college/Institution at the undergraduate level.
- For M.Ed/M.P.Ed Courses, applicants must have a B.Ed/B.P.Ed/B.Lib degree from an undergraduate institution.
- Candidates must have a three-year professional degree with a minimum of 40% (36 percent for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are not within the University of Jammu's territorial jurisdiction must have at least 60% in their B.Sc/BA/B.Com/BCA/BBA to be eligible for the admission examination.
JUET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must read the following information about the JUET Jammu 2022 test pattern:
JUET 2022 Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
One mark for a correct answer
No negative marking
|Total Marks||150 |
|Medium||English and Hindi|
JUET 2022 Admit Card
The official website will host the JUET 2022 Admit Card. Hall tickets will not be mailed to candidates; instead, they must be downloaded from the internet.
- The admit card will be a mandatory document to carry within the examination center, without which no access to the examination hall will be permitted.
- If any discrepancy is discovered on the admit card, inform the authority immediately.
JUET 2022 Result
JUET 2022 results will be available on the university's official website.
- The answer key to the question paper will be made available on the JUET official website prior to the announcement of the JUET 2022 Result.
- JUET 2022 results will not be communicated to any candidate directly or indirectly.
- The candidate must save the Result for future use.