JUET 2022 Exam Pattern has been released. JUET stands for Jammu Campus Entrance Test and is an entrance exam for a variety of UG and PG programmes offered at Jammu University's main and offsite university facilities. JUET 2022 is a computer-based admission exam.
- Candidates must answer 150 multiple-choice questions worth one point each.
- The paper only has multiple choice questions, and only one of the four possibilities is correct.
- In the JUET 2022 question paper, there is a negative marking.
- The time limit for answering the 150 questions in 150 minutes.
- The purpose of the test is to assess the candidate's reasoning and logical abilities.
- General Knowledge, General English, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning are the four areas of the paper.
|Name of Exam||Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2022|
|Mode of exam||Pen and paper based (offline)|
|Conducting Body||Jammu University|
|Number of sections||4 (General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of questions||150|
|Exam Duration||Two and half hours (150 minutes)|
|Language of Exam||English|
JUET 2022 Exam Pattern
The JUET 2022 will be held entirely in English. There are solely objective-type questions on the exam. There are 150 questions in all, and candidates have two hours to finish the exam. Because JUET 2022 is an offline test, candidates should properly fill out the OMR. For UG and PG applicants, there are distinct question papers.
Concerning the examination papers:
- By answering the 150 questions in the JUET 2022 paper, an applicant can earn up to 150 points.
- All of the questions on the paper are of the objective or multiple-choice variety.
- The question paper for JUET 2022 is broken into four sections.
- The first component is General English, the second is General Knowledge, the third is a test of the student's numerical skills, and the final section is Reasoning.
- For UG and PG students, there are distinct question papers.
- The examination will last two and a half hours.
Section-wise distribution of questions
Distribution of questions for JUET 2022
|Section ||Total No of questions|
|General English||40 questions|
|General Knowledge||40 questions|
|Numerical Ability||30 questions|
NOTE: Both the OG and PG tests have the same subjects, but the number of questions differs. The level of questions in the JUET 2022 test for UG programmes is the 12th standard. The level of the other set of papers is higher, i.e. graduation level. However, both papers require a 10th-grade level of numeracy.