Karnataka DCET 2022 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of June 2022 by KEA. Those candidates who pass the qualifying examination with minimum 45% marks or Diploma Degree along with work experiences are allowed to apply for Diploma CET. To complete the application process of Karnataka DCET 2022 candidates are required to register, login and complete the online application and pay the application fee. For more information about Karnataka DCET 2022 application form, candidates are advised to read the information given below.
Karnataka DCET 2022 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the Karnataka DCET 2022 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
Karnataka DCET 2022 Tentative Dates
|Events ||Tentative Dates|
|Application Form Release||Second week of June 2022|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||Last week of June 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fees||July 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||August 2022|
Karnataka DCET 2022 Application Form
- The candidate can fill the online application on the KEA official website.
- All the candidates must fulfil all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the registration form.
- For filling the Karnataka DCET 2022 application form, candidates are advised to keep all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details properly in the application form to generate the Karnataka DCET Admit card 2022.
- Candidates must have to pay the application fee to complete the form filling process.
- After the final submission of the form, no changes will be made.
Documents Required for the Karnataka DCET 2022 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the Karnataka DCET application form 2022 which are given below:
- Class 10th mark sheet & pass certificate
- Class12th mark sheet
- Class 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
How to Apply for Karnataka DCET Application Form 2022?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill Karnataka DCET online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of KEA.
- Step 2: Select DCET 2022 UG Online Application link.
- Step 3: Candidates required to select the "New User? Click Here to Register" link, then register with the required information and submit. After that Application Number and User-ID will be sent to registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 4: Log in with User ID and password.
- Step 5: Candidates required to fill Student Information form with the following details.
- Candidates Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Marital Status
- Mother Tongue
- Diploma Education Details(if applicable)
- Education Details
- Step 6: Press "Save and Next " button.
- Step 7: Upload Photographs, Signature, Thumb Impressions, etc.
|Size||less than or equal to 40KB.|
|Dimension of photo||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|The dimension of Signature & left-hand thumb impression||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
- Step 8: Press "Save and Next" button.
- Step 1: After submission of all details Application Id and password will be sent to the email address as well as displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Candidates required to upload photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format.
- Step 3: Take the three print out of challan.
- Step 4: Pay Application Fee through challan at the specified bank.
Payment through Challan:
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Bank
- NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Payments from any Bank Account to Corporation Bank
- Step 5: Take the print out of the Diploma CET 2022 Application Form.
Karnataka DCET 2022 Test Centre
Candidates must check the DCET Karnataka Test Centre 2022 list given below:
Karnataka DCET 2022 Admit Card
Karnataka DCET admit card 2022 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the Karnataka DCET 2022 examination centre. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the Karnataka DCET exam hall.
- The nature of the examination will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- There will be 180 questions.
- The duration of the Examination will be 3 Hours.
- The paper will be of a total of 180 marks.
- The candidate will mark the answer in the examination with a blue/black ballpoint pen only.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
For B.E courses (Day shift)/ B.E courses (Evening shift)
- A diploma or a similar kind of education with a minimum of 45% in total is required for B.E. Courses (40% for ST, SC & OBC category candidates).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience from a registered company and government independent organization in engineering is also required.
For Architecture Courses
- The candidate must appear for National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture and has to secure a minimum of 40% marks.
- A final year (Fifth and sixth semester) diploma examination or any other equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects.
- The minimum qualifying percentage is 45% for SC/ST/Other Backward candidates of Karnataka.
Sir please extend DCET application date please sir🙏🙏
Sir when will be dcet exams are conducted
Sir please application link..🙏
Please extend the Dcet application date plz sir🙏
Please extend dcet application form sir pleaseeee sir
Please extend application date
Sir, My payment of DCET as been cancled please give an another chance sir please
please provide the link where we can fill the form and it will be helpfull also
Hi, Am unable to find the link to apply for DCET-2021, Can you please provide me the link, it will helpful. Thank you.
diplomo CET 2021 Online application release date in karnataka
I able to apply dcet because of some medical problems so what can I do now how to apply now
Hello sir. When will be the DCET EXAM 2021 conducted . could you give us tentive dates