Karnataka Diploma CET 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of June 2021 by KEA. Those candidates who pass the qualifying examination with minimum 45% marks or Diploma Degree along with work experiences are allowed to apply for Diploma CET. To complete the application process of Karnataka DCET 2021 candidates required to register, login and complete the online application and pay the application fee. For more information about Karnataka Diploma CET 2021 application form, candidates are advised to read the information given below.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2021 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the Karnataka DCET 2021 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
Karnataka Diploma CET 2021 Tentative Dates
|Events ||Tentative Dates|
|Application Form Release||Second week of June 2021|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||Last week of June 2021|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fees||July 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||August 2021|
Karnataka Diploma CET 2021 Application Form
- The candidate can fill the online application on the KEA official website.
- All the candidates must fulfil all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the registration form.
- For filling the Karnataka Diploma CET 2021 application form, candidates are advised to keep all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details properly in the application form to generate the Karnataka Diploma CET Admit card 2021.
- Candidates must have to pay the application fee to complete the form filling process.
- After the final submission of the form, no changes will be made.
Documents Required for the Karnataka Diploma CET 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the Karnataka DCET application form 2021 which are given below:
- Class 10th mark sheet & pass certificate
- Class12th mark sheet
- Class 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
How to Apply for Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2021?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill Karnataka Diploma CET online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of KEA.
- Step 2: Select DCET 2021 UG Online Application link.
- Step 3: Candidates required to select the "New User? Click Here to Register" link, then register with the required information and submit. After that Application Number and User-ID will be sent to registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 4: Log in with User ID and password.
- Step 5: Candidates required to fill Student Information form with the following details.
- Candidates Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Marital Status
- Mother Tongue
- Diploma Education Details(if applicable)
- Education Details
- Step 6: Press "Save and Next " button.
- Step 7: Upload Photographs, Signature, Thumb Impressions, etc.
|Size||less than or equal to 40KB.|
|Dimension of photo||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|The dimension of Signature & left-hand thumb impression||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
- Step 8: Press "Save and Next" button.
- Step 1: After submission of all details Application Id and password will be sent to the email address as well as displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Candidates required to upload photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format.
- Step 3: Take the three print out of challan.
- Step 4: Pay Application Fee through challan at the specified bank.
Payment through Challan:
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Bank
- NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Payments from any Bank Account to Corporation Bank
- Step 5: Take the print out of the Diploma CET 2021 Application Form.
Karnataka DCET 2021 Test Centre
Candidates must check the DCET Karnataka Test Centre 2021 list given below:
Karnataka Diploma CET 2021 Admit Card
Karnataka Diploma CET admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the Karnataka DCET 2021 examination centre. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the Karnataka DCET exam hall.