Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2021 will be determined on the basis of factors like the number of seats available, the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the entrance test and previous year cutoff trends. The candidates who score equal to or above the given cut off marks will stand a chance to avail admissions to the to 1st-year undergraduate architecture programmes and 2nd-year undergraduate engineering programmes offered under the lateral entry scheme in the state for the academic year 2020-21. Check other relevant details about Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test minimum marks 2021.
Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2021 Dates
Check below in the table Karnataka DCET 2021 cut off marks dates:
Availability of DCET Result, rank and scorecard
Last week of July 2021
DCET 2021 Counselling
DCET Seat Allotment
Factors determining Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2021
Multiple factors depend on the Karnataka DCET seat allocation to the candidate such as seat available across the state, candidates eligibility, difficulty level, and last but not least previous year cutoff marks.
- The total number of seats available across all institutes and colleges in Karnataka under the Diploma Common Entrance Test
- Total number of applicants who have qualified in the DCET and are eligible for admissions
- Difficulty levels of the question papers
- Previous year cutoff marks
How to Check Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2021?
The candidates need to follow below-given steps to download Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2021:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority - https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/
- Step 2 - Under the Admission head at the top of the page, click on " Diploma CET"
- Step 3 - Scroll down and click on Round wise Allotment Results and Cutoff link.
- Step 4 - Thereafter a pdf will be displayed download the same.
Download Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2020 Pdf