Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2022 will be determined on the basis of factors like the number of seats available, the number of applicants, difficulty levels of the entrance test and previous year cutoff trends. The candidates who score equal to or above the given cut off marks will stand a chance to avail admissions to the to 1st-year undergraduate architecture programmes and 2nd-year undergraduate engineering programmes offered under the lateral entry scheme in the state for the academic year 2020-21. Check other relevant details about Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test minimum marks 2022.
Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2022 Dates
Check below in the table Karnataka DCET 2022 cut off marks dates:
Availability of DCET Result, rank and scorecard
2nd week of Aug 2022
DCET 2022 Counselling
To be Announced
DCET Seat Allotment
To be Announced
Factors determining Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2022
Multiple factors depend on the Karnataka DCET seat allocation to the candidate such as seats available across the state, candidates eligibility, difficulty level, and last but not least previous year cutoff marks.
- The total number of seats available across all institutes and colleges in Karnataka under the Diploma Common Entrance Test
- Total number of applicants who have qualified in the DCET and are eligible for admissions
- Difficulty levels of the question papers
- Previous year cutoff marks
How to Check Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2022?
The candidates need to follow the below-given steps to download Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2022:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority - https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/
- Step 2 - Under the Admission head at the top of the page, click on " Diploma CET"
- Step 3 - Scroll down and click on Round wise Allotment Results and Cutoff link.
- Step 4 - Thereafter a pdf will be displayed download the same.
Download Karnataka DCET Cut Off 2020 Pdf