KLEE 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March 2021 by the Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala. The application form will be released only through the online mode on the official website. KLEE exam is a state-level examination which is organised to offer the admission of law courses (LL.B (3 Years), LL.B (5 Years), and LL.M). The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the KLEE application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the KLEE application form 2021.
KLEE 2021 Application Form Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important KLEE 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
KLEE 2021 Application Form Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form||To Be Announced|
|Last to Apply for Application Form||To Be Announced|
|Examination Date for LL.B (3 Years)||To Be Announced|
|Examination Date for LL.B (5 Years)||To Be Announced|
KLEE 2021 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the listed instruction before applying for the KLEE 2021 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the KLEE exam 2021 online application form on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfil all the KLEE eligibility criteria to fill the KLEE application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the required documents at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the KLEE admit card 2021.
- All the candidate must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the KLEE 2021 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the KLEE 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the listed documents while filling the KLEE application form 2021 which are given below:
- Candidate's ID proof for the verification like Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Certificate to prove the candidate's age like 10th standard marks sheets/passport.
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if Applicable).
- PwD certificate (If Applicable).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph that should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidate's Signature that should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Apply for KLEE 2021?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the KLEE online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the KLEE official Website to fill the KLEE online application form.
- Step 2: On the main page, select the course to apply for the KLEE exam.
- Step 3: On the next window, click on the "Apply Online" button.
- Step 4: Candidate must register with the valid ID, Contact Number and Password on the registration page.
- Note: Candidates are advised to make a strong and unique password. The requirements for the strong/Unique password are:
- A minimum length for the password is 8 characters.
- A password must contain one minimum alphabet character [a-z & A-Z].
- A password must contain one minimum number [0-9].
- A password must contain one minimum symbol [[email protected]#$%^&*].
- Step 5: After filling the registration form, click on the "Confirm" button for the complete submission.
2. Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Login with the registered ID and Password on the main page.
- Step 2: Select any three examination centres in the order of preferences.
- Step 3: Fill the application form and the details to fill in the KLEE exam 2021 application form are listed below;
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Number
- Permanent Address
- Educational Details
- Step 4: After filling the application form, click on the "Save & Preview" button and cleck the complete form again.
- Step 5: After checking the application form, click on the "Save & Finalize" button.
3. Upload the Documents
Candidate must upload all the required documents in the application form which are listed below:
Upload Candidate's Photograph & Signature
- The softcopy of the photograph with the light background in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 15KB to 100KB.
- The softcopy of the signature and the candidate must use either blue or black ink for the signature and upload in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 10KB to 100KB.
Note: Scanned image of signature and Photograph must be clear and complete.
Upload the Required Documents
- Candidate's ID proof like Aadhar card and PAN card for the verification.
- Certificate to prove the candidate's age like passport/10th standard marks sheets.
- Caste/Catagory certificate.
- PwD certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
Note: All necessary certificates/documents to be uploaded must be in PDF format and the size of each document/certificate must be in the range of 10KB and 500KB.
4. Fees Payment
Candidate must pay the KLEE 2020 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application number will not generate for the applicant. The application form fee for the KLEE 2020 exam is given in the table below:
KLEE 2020 Application Form Fees
Mode of Payment:
- Candidate can pay the KLEE application form fee through the online payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Candidate can use the e-challan payments and for that, take out the print of the e-challan and make payment in cash at any head/sub-post office in the Kerala state.
5. Print KLEE 2021 Application Form Confirmation Page
Candidates are advised to take out the prints of the application form by clicking on the "Print Confirmation Page" button. The applicant makes sure to keep the print of the KLEE application form safe because the print out will be used during the selection process.
KLEE 2021 Admit Card
KLEE admit card 2021
will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the KLEE 2021
examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the KLEE exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any unwanted things with them at the examination hall.