KLEE 2022 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March by the Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala. The application form will be released only through the online mode. KLEE exam is a state-level examination which is organised to offer the admission of law courses (LL.B (3 Years), LL.B (5 Years), and LL.M). The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the KLEE application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the KLEE application form 2022.
KLEE 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check here all the important KLEE 2022 dates for the application form in the given table below:
KLEE 2022 Application Form Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last to Apply for Application Form||4th week of March 2022|
|Examination Date for LL.B (3 Years)||4th week of April 2022|
|Examination Date for LL.B (5 Years)||4th week of April 2022|
|LLM exam date||April 2022|
KLEE 2022 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the listed instruction before applying for the KLEE 2022 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the KLEE exam 2022 online application form on the official website.
- In order to fill out the KLEE application form, it is mandatory for all applicants to fulfil all the KLEE eligibility requirements.
- At the time of completion of the application form for successful submission, the applicant ensures that they have all the necessary documentation.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the KLEE admit card 2022.
- All the candidate must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the KLEE 2022 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the listed documents while filling the KLEE application form 2022 which are given below:
- Candidate's ID proof for the verification like Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Age Certificate proof 10th standard marks sheets/passport.
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if Applicable).
- PwD certificate (If Applicable).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Candidate's passportsized photograph in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidate's Signature in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Apply for KLEE 2022?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the KLEE online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate need to visits the KLEE official Website first to fill the KLEE online application form.
- Step 2: On the home page of official website, select the course to apply for the KLEE exam.
- Step 3: On the next window, click on the "Apply Online" button.
- Step 4: Candidate must have register themselves with the valid mail ID, Contact Number and Password on the registration page.
- Note: Candidates are advised to make a strong and unique password. The requirements for the strong/Unique password are:
- A minimum length for the password is 8 characters.
- A password must contain one minimum alphabet character [a-z & A-Z].
- A password must contain one minimum number [0-9].
- A password must contain one minimum symbol [[email protected]#$%^&*].
- Step 5: After filling the registration process, click on the "Confirm" button for the complete submission.
2. Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Login with the registered ID and Password on the main page.
- Step 2: In order of priorities, pick any of three examination centres.
- Step 3: Fill the application form and the details to fill in the KLEE exam 2021 application form are listed below;
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Number
- Permanent Address
- Educational Details
- Step 4: Click on the "Save & Preview" button after filling in the application form and click on the full form again.
- Step 5: After checking the application form, click on the "Save & Finalize" button.
3. Upload the Documents
Applicants must submit all the appropriate documents to the application form below:
Upload Candidate's Photograph & Signature
- The softcopy of the photograph with the light background in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 15KB to 100KB.
- The signature softcopy and the applicant must use either blue or black ink for signing and uploading in jpg / jpeg format, and must be between 10 KB and 100 KB in size.
Note: The scanned signature picture and photo must be clear and full.
Upload the Required Documents
- Candidate's ID verification proof like Aadhar card and PAN card
- Certificate to indicate the age of the applicant, such as passport/10th standard mark sheets .
- Caste/Catagory certificate.
- PwD certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
Note: Both certificates / documents required for upload must be in PDF format and the size of each document / certificate must be between 10 KB and 500 KB respectively.
4. Fees Payment
For the final submission, the nominee must pay the KLEE 2022 application form fee, otherwise the application number will not be produced for the applicant. The fee for the application form for the KLEE 2022 exam is shown in the following table:
KLEE 2022 Application Form Fees
Mode of Payment:
- Candidate can pay the KLEE application form fee through the online payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Candidate can use the e-challan payments and for that, take out the print of the e-challan and make payment in cash at any head/sub-post office in the Kerala state.
5. Print KLEE 2022 Application Form Confirmation Page
Applicants are recommended to have the application form printed by clicking on the "Print Confirmation Tab" button. As the print out will be used throughout the selection process, the applicant makes sure that the print of the KLEE application form is kept secure.
KLEE 2022 Admit Card
KLEE admit card 2022
will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the KLEE 2022
examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the KLEE exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any unwanted things with them at the examination hall.