KLEE 2020 Result will be Declared on Third Week of May 2020 online on the official website. KLEE 2020 (Kerala Law Entrance Examination) result will be declared by the CEE, Kerala (Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala). KLEE exam 2020 is a state level examination which is organised to offer admissions of Law courses (LL.B (3 Years), LL.B (% Years), LL.M) in the government/private college and universities of Kerala state. Only the shortlisted candidate will be able to attend the counselling session for the KLEE 2020 admission. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the KLEE result 2020.
KLEE 2020 Result Important Dates
Candidates can check here all the important KLEE result dates in the given table below:
KLEE 2020 Result Dates
|Examination Date for LL.B (3 Years)||25 April 2020|
|Examination Date for LL.B (5 Years)||26 April 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||Third Week of May 2020|
KLEE 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for the KLEE exam result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- The KLEE merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- The KLEE 2020 rank list will be announced on the basis of total marks obtained in the KLEE 2020 entrance exam.
- The separate KLEE merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The selected applicant will be eligible to attend the KLEE counselling session 2020.
- The candidate who got the highest ranking in the KLEE exam 2020 will be preferred first for the KLEE seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download the KLEE 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the KLEE merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the CEE official website to check the KLEE 2020 result.
- Step 2: On the main page candidate choose the applied course and click on the "2020 Session" button.
- Step 3: The new page will appear on the screen where the candidate clicks on the "Result Published" button.
- Step 4: The KLEE merit list will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download the KLEE merit list 2020 and search your name and roll number.
Details Given in the KLEE 2020 Merit List
All the listed details will appear on the KLEE merit list 2020 which are given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Email Address
- Roll Number
- Total marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained in the entrance examination.
KLEE 2020 Seat Matrix
The KLEE seat matrix 2020 is divided into two sessions government colleges seat matrix and private colleges seat matrix which are given in the table below:
KLEE 2020 Seat Matrix of Government Colleges
KLEE 2020 Available Seats in Government Colleges
|Govt. Law College, Thiruvananthapuram ||100|
|Govt. Law College, Ernakulam ||100|
|Govt. Law College, Thrissur ||100|
|Govt. Law College, Kozhikode ||100|
KLEE 2020 Seat Matrix of Private Colleges
KLEE 2020 Available Seats in Private Colleges
|Al-Azhar Law College, Thodupuzha, Idukki ||30|
|Al Azhar Law college, Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki ||30|
|CSI College for Legal Studies, Ettumanoor, Kottayam||30|
|KMCT Law College, Malappuram ||50|
|Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta, Ernakulam ||30|
|Nehru Academy of Law, Lakkidi, Palakkad||30|
|Markaz Law College, Karanthur, Kozhikode||25|
Tie-Breaking Criteria for KLEE 2020
If any two or more candidates have the same score/marks in the examination then to resolve the KLEE 2020
tie-breaking criteria are given below:
- In the case of tie-breaking, the candidate who scored the highest marks in the "Aptitude for Legal Studies" will be considered first for KLEE admission process in comparison to other candidates.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate who for the highest marks in "English" will be considered first.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate's age will be considered, the elder candidate's ranking will be considered over the younger candidate.
KLEE 2020 Counselling
The KLEE counselling 2020 session schedule will be notified online on the official website. All the shortlisted candidate have to attend the counselling session for the KLEE admission process. The candidate with the highest ranking will be considered first in the KLEE 2020 seat allotments. All the candidate make ensure to carry all the original copies of the required documents at the KLEE counselling centre for the verification.