MAH MBA 2023 admit card will be released in June 2023 tentatively in an online mode. The entrance exam will be conducted from March 25 and 26, 2023. MAH CET 2023 is also referred to as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is organized once a year at the State level for Post Graduate students for MBA and MMS courses by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. This exam is organized by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra Government. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more information about MAH CET 2023 Admit Card.
- MAH MBA 2023 Entrance Exam dates have been announced. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to be held on March 18 and 19, 2023, but it has been rescheduled to March 25 and 26, 2023.
- MAH MBA exam on March 25 and 26, admit cards expected soon
MAH MBA 2023 Admit Card Dates
Candidate can check here all the important MAH MBA 2023 admit card dates which is given in the table below:
MAH MBA 2023 admit card Dates
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||June 2023|
|Examination Date||24-26 June 2023|
MAH MBA 2023 admit card
Hall ticket will be a necessary document for every candidate to carry on the day of examination.
- Candidate can download the admit card only through online mode.
- Authority will not send the admit card via post.
- In case any discrepancy found on the admit card, the candidate must contact the authority immediately.
- Candidates have to bring the original photo identity proof along with Examination
Hall Ticket while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Candidate must keep the MAH CET 2023 Admit card safe and in good condition till the admission process.
Important Instruction regarding MAH MBA 2023 admit card
Candidate must read the given below instruction before downloading the admit card:
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) must match the name as appearing on the photo
- Female candidates who have changed their first/last/middle name post marriage
must take special note of this.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they
produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
How to download MAH MBA 2023 admit card?
Candidate must read the below-given steps to download MAH CET 2023 Admit Card.
Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email/SMS
Step 1: Log in
Visit the official website
Clicks on the above-provided link, and then you can access the window for Hall Ticket download.
Step 2: Filling Details
The candidate is required to enter (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
Step 3: Printout
- After filling details click on "submit".
- Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Save and take print of the MAH CET 2023 Admit card for further process.
Candidate needs to paste a recent recognizable photograph same as provided during the registration process on the Hall Ticket and appear at the examination centre.
Details on the Admit Card
Following details will be provided on the MAH CET 2023 Admit Card.
- Candidate's name
- Candidate's roll number/application number
- Candidate's contact details
- Candidate's image and signature
- Exam date and slot
- Reporting time
- Exam centre venue
Documents required at the Exam Centre
Candidate must bring the following documents to the exam centre.
- MAH CET 2023 Hall Ticket
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and
Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/
- Aadhaar/ E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with the photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified concerning his/her details on the Hall Ticket, in the Attendance List and the documents submitted.
- If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card & Learning Driving License are not valid id proof.