MAH CET 2020 CAP Round-1 has started from 07 January 2021 till 09 January 2021. MAH CET counselling 2020 will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra (DTE MH). MAH CET exam is a state level examination which is organized to offer admissions in state government/private universities and colleges for management courses. It is mandatory for all the candidates to attend the counselling session for the MAH CET 2020 Admission. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the MAH CET counselling 2021.
- State CET Cell Maharashtra, has announced the revised dates of MAH CET 2020 Counselling Process.
MAH CET 2020 Counselling Important Dates
Candidates can check here all the important date for MAH CET 2020 counselling session which is given in the table below:
MAH CET 2020 Counselling Session Dates
|The start date for online registration of application and uploading of the required documents||08 December 2020|
|Last date for online registration of application and uploading of the required documents||25 December 2020(11:59 pm)|
|The start date for document verification and confirmation of application form||08 December 2020|
|Last date for document verification and confirmation of application form||25 December 2020(11:59 pm)|
|Display for Provisional Merit List||28 December 2020|
|Submission of Grievance, if any, for all the candidates at FC||29 December 2020-30 December 2020(5 pm)|
|Display of Final Merit List||31 December 2020|
|Release of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round 1||31 December 2020|
|CAP Round I || |
|Online Submission and Confirmation of Option Form||01 January 2021-03 January 2021|
|Display of Revised Allotment||06 January 2021|
|Reporting at the Admission Reporting Center(ARC) as per Allotment ||07 January 2021-09 January 2021|
|Reporting at the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of a fee ||07 January 2021-09 January 2021|
|CAP Round II|| |
|Online Submission and Confirmation of Option Form||21 January 2021-23 January 2021|
|Reporting at the Admission Reporting Center(ARC) as per Allotment ||28 January 2021- 31 January 2021 |
|Reporting at the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of a fee ||28 January 2021- 31 January 2021|
|Cut-off Date||05 February 2021|
Candidates can check the MAH CET 2020 Revised Schedule.
MAH CET 2020 Counselling
The candidate makes sure to check here all the points for MAH CET 2020 Counselling which given in the list below:
- Only shortlisted candidates in the MAH CET exam 2020 will be eligible to attend the counselling session.
- The candidate will be received the notification after the declaration of the MAH CET 2021 result through the email from the conducted authority or the applicant can check the MAH CET counselling schedule online on the official website.
- The candidate must carry all the required documents to the counselling centre for verification.
- All the candidates must attend the counselling session for the seat allocation of the MAH CET 2020 admission process.
Documents Required for MAH CET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidate must carry on the day of a MAH CET 2020
counselling session for the verification. All the documents for verification are listed below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet original copies.
- Graduation degree and all semester mark sheets.
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID proof (Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Driving Licence)
- MAH CET 2021 Scorecard/ Result
- Domicile certificate
MAH CET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Applicants can check here the MAH CET 2020 counselling procedure which is given in the list below.
- The seat allotment process for MAH CET admission 2020 is conducted through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- All the shortlisted applicants have to submit the online application form at designated centres on notified dates for the MAH CET 2020 counselling schedule.
- Candidates should fill their choice for the Institutes/universities and courses in decreasing order of their preference.
Candidate can check here the complete details for all the rounds of CAP in MAH CET 2020 admission are listed below:
- In the MAH CET 2020 counselling session, the direct seat allocated for Home University seats and State level seats and other university candidates will come under CAP.
- The counselling process will be conducted in two stages that are Stage-I and Stage-II will be used for CAP Round I and there will be seven stages in this round.
- In MAH CET 2020 Counselling Round-III, the candidates who belong from Maharashtra will be eligible for admission procedure whose name has appeared in MAH CET 2020 Merit list.
MAH CET 2020 Admission Process
Candidate can check here the MAH CET admission process which is described below:
- Applicant must fill the MAH CET 2020 application form.
- Applicant must fulfil all the MAH CET 2020 eligible criteria.
- The candidate must appear in the MAH CET 2020 examination.
- The selection will be done on the basis of ranking obtained in the MAH CET 2021 entrance exam.
- Candidates must attend the counselling session where they varified their original documents.
- Candidates with the highest rank obtained in the entrance exam will be preferred first in comparison to other candidates.
- The candidate has to clear all interview rounds for the MAH CET 2020 seat allotment.