MAH CET (MBA) 2023 registration process has been started on 23 February 2023 and will end on 04 March 2023. The exam will be conducted on Saturday, 18-03-2023 & Sunnday,19-03-2023. MAH CET also known as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test and is conducted annually at the State level for Post Graduate students for MBA and MMS courses by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. The exam date is yet to announce. This exam is organized by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra Government. On qualifying, this exam applicants can get admission in various Business Schools of Maharashtra. The MBA CET 2023 exam date will be announced soon. To know more about the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test the applicants can go through the full article below.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Latest Updates
- The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell is conducting the MAH MBA, MMS CET 2023 re-exams from today, May 6.
- The re-exams are being held for the candidates who faced technical glitches during the earlier exams.
- The CET Cell had released a list of candidates whose MAH MBA, MMS CET 2023 exams were cancelled.
- Candidates appearing for the re-exams need to carry their MAH MBA CET 2023 and MAH MMS CET 2023 admit card to the exam hall.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must also carry one original valid identity proof such as PAN card, passport, driving license, voter’s card, bank passbook with photograph, photo identity proof, college or university ID, aadhar card, employee ID, or Bar Council ID with photograph.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the MAH CET (MBA) 2023 exam status from the below table:
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MBA) 2023 Status
Application Form extended
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Important Dates
Students can check tentative MAH CET (MBA) 2023 exam dates for various events:
MAH CET MBA 2023 Exam Dates
|Events||Dates 2023 |
|Starting of online registration||23 February, 2023|
|Last date to apply||04 March, 2023|
|MAH CET 2023 Exam||Saturday, 18-03-2023 & Sunday,19-03-2023|
|Declaration of result||to be notified|
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Application Form
- Candidates have to register themselves for further process by entering their name, contact details, and email.
- After registration ID and password will generate.
- Fill in all the information in MAH CET online application form such as personal details, qualifications, and so on.
- Upload the scanned copy of required documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make payment through online mode only, no mode accepted by the authority.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application fees e-receipt for future reference.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Application Fee
The MAH CET 2023 application fees details can be checked in the table below:
Payment Mode - Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
MH CET Examination Fees 2023
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC, and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. ||Rs 800/-|
The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian resident (NRI, OCI, PIO) to be eligible to apply for his exam.
- Educational Qualification Required: The candidate should have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a recognized body.
- Appearing: The final year graduate students can also apply.
- Minimum required marks: The general category candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and OBC /PwD of Maharashtra state must have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates can refer to this section to know all about the MAH CET exam pattern 2023 and the marking scheme.
- Mode of exam: The exam would be conducted through Online mode (Computer-based test).
- A total number of questions: The question paper will contain a total of 200 questions.
- Question type: The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Language: The question paper would only be available in the English language.
- Exam Duration: The candidates will get 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total Marks: The question paper will consist of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be given 1 mark.
The candidates can check the pattern of question distribution and marks given in the table hereby:
Section-Wise MAH CET Question Pattern 2023
Number of Questions
Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Syllabus
The MAH CET 2023 Syllabus will include the following subjects: Logical and Abstract Reasoning and Verbal and Comprehension Ability, Quantitative Aptitude. The subject wise information about the topics is given hereby:
- Quantitative Aptitude: It includes the question about Accuracy, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Average, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, etc.
- Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension: This portion is used to check the reading ability of the candidates and it includes Comprehension, Verb, Adjective, Antonym, Synonym, One Word, Errors, etc.
- Logical and Abstract reasoning: This portion will include Relationships, Puzzles. It is for checking the candidate’s decision-making power.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Admit Card
The MAH CET Admit Card 2023
will be available in online mode. The candidates must have their admit cards with them on the exam day without which they would not be allowed to appear for the exam. The other details for the same are as follows:
- The candidates need to enter their application/registration number and password to download their admit card.
- Also, the candidates need to take out a print-out of their admit card for further admission procedure. The candidates must also bring a photo id proof which is valid on the examination day.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Test Centres
MBA Common Entrance Test is going to be held in many cities of Maharashtra as well as in other cities of India too. Check the exam center list below:
Test Centre outside Maharashtra
- Delhi / Delhi NCR
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Result
The MAH CET result 2023 will be announced on the official portal. The candidates can check the other details for the Result below:
- The candidates need to enter their login credentials and hence check their results.
- The candidates need to take out a printout of their scorecard/rank card for further admission procedure.
- Also, a merit list will be released online for the counseling process.
- The candidates can participate in the counseling process as per their merit. In the case of a tie between the candidates, the first resolution will be based on the marks which the candidate has got, and in case of a tie again the older candidate would be getting the preference.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Cut Off
The individual colleges accepting MAH CET 2023 scores would be declaring their individual MAH CET Cut Off 2023 marks. The category-wise cut-off would be released by institutions. The candidate who will get the cut-off marks would qualify for the MAH CET exam and therefore will be eligible to get admission into the MBA programs offered by the institutions.
The various factors that would be taken into consideration while deciding the cut-off marks are as follows: The difficulty level of the exam, Number of candidates qualifying, Number of test-takers, Number of available seats in colleges, reservation policy, etc.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Counselling
The MAH CET counseling 2023 will start after the results would be declared in various institutions and colleges. Please check the details for the same below:
- The candidates can check the updates regarding counseling on the website.
- The candidates would be allotted to the management colleges based on their merit.
- The counseling will take place through online mode and the candidates are required to report at the allotted colleges for the counseling process.
- The centralized admission process (CAP) will be organized by DTE Maharashtra for allotting the seats.
- Also, the candidate's students are supposed to book their seats according to their priority of colleges and the course.
- The candidates will also have to show the relevant documents during the admission process for the document verification rounds.
MAH MBA CET 2023 Reservation Policy
Candidates can check the reservation as per the different categories mentioned below.
|Category||Reservation Percentage (%)|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Caste Convert to Buddhism ||13.0|
|Vimukta Jati/ De Notified Tribes||3.0|
|Nomadic Tribes 1||2.5|
|Nomadic Tribes 2||3.5|
|Nomadic Tribes 3||2.0|
|Other Backward Class ||19.0|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Class||16.0|
MAH MBA CET 2023 Score Accepting Institutes
Below are some of the top institutes in Maharashtra which provide admission based on MAH MBA CET 2023 scores:
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, Pune
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR), Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai
- N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- MIT School of Business (MITSOB), Pune
- MIT School of Management (MITSOM), Pune
- Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Tathawade
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- IES Management Institute, Mumbai
- Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Atharva Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
- SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
- MET Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Kohinoor Business School, Mumbai
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Highlights
The highlights of the MAH CET 2023 are as follows:
MAH CET (MBA) 2023
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test For MBA
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
MAH CET MBA Official Website
| https://cetcell.mahacet.org/ |
| Apply Now|
Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra
The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra has more than 2000 educational institutions in the state use DTE Maharashtra exams. The Directorate conducts entrance tests including MH-CET, the state entrance test for admission in technical institute degree courses, including Diploma courses for Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Hotel Management and catering technology.
mba cet 2023 syllabus mba cet 2023 syllabus pdf mah cet 2023 registration mh cet mba exam date 2023 mah cet 2023 exam date mba cet 2021 2023 application form mba cet 2023 books mba cet 2021 exam date