MAH CET Answer Key 2021 is will be expected to out on April 2021 by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra on its official website after the exam will be over. The candidates will have to use their login credentials User Id and password to check the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2021 answer key. With the help of answer key, applicants can calculate their estimated marks. The authority will release the provisional answer key & then final answer key. If any candidate is not satisfied with the answer key then he/she will be given an opportunity to challenge it on payment of a few amount per question. Read the complete article below to know more about MAH CET 2021 Answer Key.
MAH CET Answer Key 2021 Dates
The release date of answer keys, response sheet and question paper for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2021 is as follows:
MHT CET 2021 Answer Key Dates
|Unofficial answer key release date||Same day of the exam|
|Date of Official Answer key, response sheet and question paper|| |
|Display of responses in his/her log-in||To be announced|
|Submission of objections on the Question paper||27 - 30 April 2021|
|Date of Declaration for Result||03 April 2021|
|Date of MHT CET 2021|
1st-3rd week of July
and 1st week of Aug 2021
Stay connected to the page to have access to the link to download the answer key.
MAH CET 2021 Unofficial Answer Key
The authority releases the unofficial answer key on the day of the exam on its official website.
- These answer keys are memory-based as the exam is held in online mode and after the exam, the answers and questions available are based on the memory of the test takers.
- The unofficial answer keys are released based on the unofficial sources like the examinees, subject experts, and the coaching centres, etc.
- With the help of this, the candidates can get a rough idea of their score in entrance exam.
MAH CET 2021 Final Answer Key
The final answer key of MHT CET 2021 is made available by CET cell after the objection raised by the candidate with the proof in support of the objection.
- If there are any changes in the provisional key, then the final answer key of MHT CET 2021 is released.
- Based on the final answer key, MHT CET raw score can be prepared.
How to calculate score using MAH CET 2021 Answer Key?
To calculate MHT CET 2021 score the candidates have to use the marking scheme of the entrance exam. Applicants can check the same below in the given points:
|Subjects||Questions||Marks Per Questions||Total marks|
Section I – Botany
Section II – Zoology
- While calculating marks the candidates have to count the number of correct responses.
- Next, the number of correct questions is to be multiplied with 1 in the case of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. While for Maths the number of correct answers is to be multiplied by 2.
How to Download MAH CET 2021 Answer Key?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download MHT CET Answer Key 2021:
Step 1: Click on the link which is given on this page or visit the official website.
Step 2: On doing so MHT CET 2021 candidates login will open. Enter the User ID and password to log in.
Step 3: The candidates can check the link to download answer key, response sheet and question paper inside their logins.
MAH CET 2021 Answer Key Challenge
Those applicants who appeared in the entrance exam and are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge the same.
- The objection fee is Rs. 1000/- per objection and the fee is non-refundable.
- The fee has to be online on the web portal of the authorised body.
How to challenge the MAH CET 2021 Answer key?
The candidates can check the steps below to raise MHT CET objection against answer key:
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the link given to challenge the answer key.
Step 2: Enter user ID and password to log in.
Step 3: After the login, the candidates will have to click on the objection form option given on the page.
Step 4: On clicking the link following entries are to be made:
- Candidate Name
- Application No.
- Exam Centre Details
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Step 5: Click on the link “Click Here to view the candidate’s Question and Answer Paper”. It will take to question paper, along with the correct answers and responses.
Step 6: Select the subject, the question id of the subject and select the type of objection.
Step 7: In the comment section, candidates will have to enter details such as the HSC board textbook referred the name of the book, standard of the book, year of publishing, and the details of the type of objection.
Step 8: After that click on Add button to add an objection.
Step 9: After that, the candidates will have to make the objection fee payment and submit.
MAH CET 2021 Result
The authority will release MAH CET 2021 result based on the scores of the entrance exam. The cand scores will be converted into a percentile. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will announce the result on its web portal.