MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Application Form or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test will be released on March 2023 via online mode. The candidates will get the admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate degree in MBA/MMS Courses. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The interested candidate can go through the complete article to know the details about the MAH CET Application Form 2023.
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Application Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the MAH CET 2023 registration from the given table mentioned below:
MAH CET MBA 2023 Application Form Dates
Online Registration Starts
Online Registration & Fee payment last date
MAH CET (MBA) 2023 Application Form
MAH CET MBA 2023 application form will be released on the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates must apply online on the official website only. Before applying ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of the admission process.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
- Candidates must not use anybody else's email id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Multiple form filling will lead to rejection of forms, hence it is an advice to all the applying candidates to fill one form only.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all MAH CET 2023 related pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
Details to be filled in MAH CET MBA Application form 2023
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling application form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of "MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2023" examination cities.
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph and signature conforming to the requirements specified.
Image to be uploaded
200 X 300 pixels
140 x 60 pixels
10kb – 20kb
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST) Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
MAH CET MBA 2023 Application Fees
The candidates can check the MAH CET 2023 application form fees details regarding the MHT MBA/MMS Courses below:
Online via- Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
MAH CET MBA 2023 Application Form Fees
For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Jammu & Kashmir Migrants
For SC/ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
The applying aspirants must be aware that fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the authorised body.
How to fill MAH CET MBA 2023 Application Form?
Application forms for MAH Common Entrance Test 2023 would be filled through online mode only. Applications sent through any other mode would be straight away rejected. Candidates need to check the below steps for filling the online application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the MAH CET official website and click on "Click here for New Registration " button.
- Candidates need to fill the personal details like Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- After filling all the details candidate need to submit it. On submitting, he/she will get an email and SMS on the mobile number given.
- After the above, Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Also, an email and SMS will be sent having the Registration Number and Password.
Step 2 - Login
- After registration, the applicants will need to log in with the login ID and password to complete the Application Form.
Details to be filled in the application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- Contact details and Email-id
- Mobile No.
- Date of Birth
- Aggregate marks scored by candidates in Class X, XII and Graduation
- Click on Save and Next button to proceed for the further steps.
Step 3: Upload documents
Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of Photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
Given below the specification of the image which candidate must follow while uploading the documents:
200 x 230 pixels
140 x 60 pixels
10kb – 20kb
- The photograph must be recent, Caps, hats and dark glasses will not be acceptable.
- The signature must be done with the black ink only.
- Signature in the Capital letters will not be accepted.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format only.
Step 3 - Fee Payment
- The candidates will need to make the payment for Application Fees.
- The payment will be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, wait until the confirmation for payment is displayed on the screen.
Step 4 - Generation of Receipt
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ will indicate PAYMENT FAILURE.
- On failure of payment - Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Step 5 - Printout of the Form
- The applicants must take the printout of the Application Form and e-Receipt for future references.
MAH CET MBA 2023 Application Correction
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai as a conducting body will not give any opportunity to make changes in the Application form once it is submitted. Hence those who are interested to apply for the MAH CET MBA 2023 entrance exam for MBA/MMS Degree Courses must be careful while filling the form. Every detail should be correct in all sense to avoid rejection.