MUJEE 2022 is an entrance test that will be conducted by Mangalayatan University for the admission of students to the undergraduate programs in technology. MUJEE stands for Mangalayatan University Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the university to get into Mangalayatan University for various courses in many fields. MUJEE(Mangalayatan University Joint Entrance Examination) is a university-level entrance test that is conducted twice a year in two phases. Through MUJEE 2022, candidates can seek admission to various B.Tech and other UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses across India and abroad. The university also offers admission in 6 Diploma, 22 Undergraduate, 12 Postgraduate and 2 Research programs. Moreover, the university offers courses such as M.Phil. and PhD degrees in Engineering & Computer Applications.
MUJEE 2022 Admission
Apart from full-time regular courses, Magalayatan University also offers lateral entry admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, and Diploma courses. Mangalayatan University also provides merit-based scholarships to qualified students. MUJEE-2022 can be applied in online and offline modes. MUJEE 2022 is a 120 minutes i.e. two-hour online exam. All the candidates must go through the following article to get more information and details regarding MUJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
MUJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates while applying should carefully check the eligibility criteria for the examination of MUJEE 2022.
- The candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria. If any candidate is found not to fulfill the criteria, their application form will be rejected straightforward.
- MUJEE-2022 Eligibility Criteria is as follows, applicants of any nationality can apply, there is an age limit that has to be fulfilled i.e. 17 years minimum at the time of admission and no upper age limit, the candidates who are appearing presently from their examinations can also apply.
- The candidates must have minimum 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
There are various other educational qualifications that are considered as eligible for the MUJEE-2022 examination
Candidates must be citizens of India or Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
The candidate should be of minimum age 17 at the time of admission.
There is no upper age limit to apply for the admission through MUJEE 2022.
Candidates seeking admission in BTech through MUJEE 2022 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2022 for any of the following exams with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) as the major subjects:
- The final examination of the (10+2) system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the concerned State Board; XII Standard of CBSE/ CISCE or any recognised university.
- The Intermediate or two-year Pre-University exam conducted by any duly recognised educational board or university.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or A-level with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) as major subjects in any international school located in India.
- The General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at the advanced A-level [London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka].
MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS
- Applicants have to secure minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the exam in their respective examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as major subjects.
- Candidates belong to reserved category (SC and ST) should have 40% marks to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates belong to Jammu, Kashmir and the other North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura are also need to score 40% marks to apply for MUJEE exam.
- Candidates who have cleared Class 12th with aggregate marks up to 45% but have gained merit in exams like JEE Main, UPSEE, and so on are also eligible to apply for MUJEE exam.
Candidates appearing in the last year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply