MUJEE 2022 exam pattern will be released on the official website of MUJEE 2022. MUJEE 2022 is an entrance test that will be conducted by Mangalayatan University for the admission of students to the undergraduate programs in technology. MUJEE is a university-level entrance test that is conducted twice a year in two phases. Through MUJEE 2022, candidates can seek admission to various B. Tech and other UG, PG and Ph.D. courses across India and abroad. Apart from full-time regular courses, Magalayatan University also offers lateral entry admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and Diploma courses. For MUJEE 2022, candidates can apply in online and offline modes. MUJEE 2022 will be of 120 minutes i.e. two-hour online exam in two phases. Candidates can get the whole information and details regarding the MUJEE 2022 Exam Pattern in the below article.
MUJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
All the candidates should have a clear idea about the exam pattern of MUJEE 2022 in order to score well and get into the prestigious University of Mangalayatan University, Uttar Pradesh for various undergraduate programs in engineering and more. Following are the important details related to MUJEE 2022 Exam Pattern.
- The exam pattern of the MUJEE 2022 will be in an online mode.
- The examination contains 105 questions for the candidates to solve.
- There are 35 questions from each section Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics that are asked in the exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark for correct answers, no mark for unattempted questions and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The candidate can freely opt for the answers because of no negative marking without the fear of wrong answers.
- All the questions are of Multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- The examination is conducted in English medium only.
- The candidates are given a time frame of 2 hours to complete the whole examination i.e. 120 minutes to completely solve 105 questions.
Check the exam pattern of MUJEE 2022 Examination from below-given deta:
- EXAM- The examination will be conducted in two phases.
- MODE- MUJEE-2022 will be conducted in online mode.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS- The examination consists of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). Four options with a single correct answer will be provided for each question.
- MEDIUM- The examination is conducted in English medium.
- DURATION- Applicants have a time frame of 2hours i.e. 120 minutes to complete the examination.
- SUBJECTS- The subjects covered in the examination are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- NO. OF QUESTIONS-The questions that are to be attempted by all the candidates are 105 questions, 35 questions each from Maths, Physics and Chemistry sections.
- MARKING SCHEME- 1 mark is rewarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer for the examination. The candidate gets no marks for unanswered questions.
Further details about the exam pattern can be checked below:
- The duration of the test is 2hours (i.e. 120 minutes)
Total no. of Questions
MUJEE 2022 Exam Pattern Highlights
MUJEE 2022 will be conducted by Mangalayatan University. The exam is mandatory for all the candidates to take admission in undergraduate courses.
MUJEE 2022 Exam Pattern Basic Details