MUJEE 2020 EXAM PATTERN: MUJEE-2020 is an entrance test which is conducted by Mangalayatan University for admission of the students to the undergraduate programs in technology. MUJEE is a university level entrance test which is conducted twice a year in two phases. Through MUJEE 2020, you can seek admission to various B.Tech and other UG, PG and PhD courses across India and abroad. Apart from full time regular courses, Magalayatan University also offers lateral entry admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and Diploma courses. MUJEE-2020 can be applied in online and offline modes. MUJEE 2020 is 120 minutes i.e. two-hour Paper and Pen-Based Test which is conducted offline and in two phases, one in February-2020 and other in April-2020.
MUJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates should have a clear idea about the exam pattern of MUJEE-2020 in order to score well and get into the prestigious university of Mangalayatan University, Uttar Pradesh for various undergraduate programmes in engineering and more.
- The exam pattern of the MUJEE-2020 is as, it is a pen and paper-based test i.e. is conducted in offline mode.
- The examination contains 105 questions for the candidates to solve.
- There are 35 questions from each section Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics that are asked in the exam.
- Each question carries 1 mark for correct answers, no mark for unattempted questions and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The candidate can freely opt for the answers because of no negative marking without the fear of wrong answers.
- All the questions are of Multiple-choice questions (MCQ) with four options and one correct option which is to be marked on the OMR sheet.
- The examination is conducted in English medium only.
- The candidates are given a time frame of 2 hours to complete the whole examination i.e. 120 minutes to completely solve 105 questions.
Check the exam pattern of MUJEE 2020 Examination from below-given deta:
- EXAM- The examination will be conducted in two phases, one in the month of February,2020 and other in the month of April,2020.
- MODE- MUJEE-2020 is conducted in offline mode i.e. Pen and paper test.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS- The examination consists of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). Four options with a single correct answer will be provided for each question. Candidates have to darken the correct answer only in the OMR sheets carefully.
- MEDIUM- The examination is conducted in English medium.
- DURATION- Applicants have a time frame of 2hours i.e. 120 minutes to complete the examination.
- SUBJECTS- The subjects covered in the examination are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- NO. OF QUESTIONS-The questions that are to be attempted by all the candidates are 105 questions, 35 questions each from Maths, Physics and Chemistry sections.
- MARKING SCHEME- 1 mark is rewarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer for the examination. The candidate gets no marks for unanswered questions.
Further details about the exam pattern can be checked below:
- The duration of the test is 2hours (i.e. 120 minutes)
Total no. of Questions