MUJEE 2022 Admit Card will be released very soon by Mangalayatan University. Mangalayatan University (MU), Aligarh was established in 2006 as an Uttar Pradesh State private university under the UGC Act. MUJEE stands for Mangalayatan University Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the university to get into Mangalayatan University for various courses in many fields. MUJEE is a university-level entrance test that is conducted twice a year in two phases. Through MUJEE 2022, candidates can seek admission to various B. Tech and other UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses across India and abroad.
The university also offers admission in 6 Diploma, 22 Undergraduate, 12 Postgraduate, and 2 Research programs. Moreover, the university offers courses such as M.Phil. and PhD degrees in Engineering & Computer Applications. Apart from full-time regular courses, Magalayatan University also offers lateral entry admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and Diploma courses. Candidates can get the whole information and details regarding MUJEE 2022 Admit Card in below article.
MUJEE 2022 Admit Card Dates
Following are the important dates related to MUJEE 2022 Admit Card.
|Admit card release date
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
MUJEE 2022 Admit Card
In order to sit for the examination, the admit card is very important document. Without the admit card the candidate is not allowed to enter the examination hall.
The candidates should know about the important dates such as release of admit card so as to print their admit card on time. Various details on the admit card should be checked carefully and reported to the authorities, if not correct.
The process to download the MUJEE 2022 admit card is given in the article below for the convenience of the candidates.
- The admit card of MUJEE 2022 will be available only in online mode. The document will not be sent via post to the candidates nor will be available through any other mode.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two printouts of the admit card.
- Admit card should be kept carefully throughout the admission process as it is required in the counselling procedure too.
- Applicants should also take the valid ID proof in the exam centre for verification.
- A student will not be given the entry to the exam hall if he/she doesn’t possess the admit card.
Details Required for Downloading MUJEE 2022 Admit Card
How to download MUJEE 2022 Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card for MUJEE 2022 are given below:
Step 1: VISIT-Navigate to official website.
Step 2: Go to the “Admit card” tab available on the home page.
Step 3: ENTER DETAILS-Enter Username and Password to download your hall ticket
Step 4: DOWNLOAD LINK-Click on the link to download Hall ticket.
Step 5: PRINT- Print 2-3 copies of it and keep it reserved for future references.
Details on MUJEE 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card contains some important details that needs to be checked and verified before and after downloading the Admit Card. Some of the important details are given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Subject group
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Centre Details
- Address of Examination Centre
- Instruction to be followed
Error in Admit Card/Other issues related to admit card
Once you have your admit card, check all the details thoroughly, in case of any discrepancies in MUJEE admit card 2022 or other technical issue, candidates must inform the board immediately. The faults may be altered by the candidates under the guidance of the board experts before the commencement of the examination.
Instructions for Candidates to Be Followed on The Day of Examination
- The candidates should print the admit cards and carry it with them along with an ID proof.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully check the date of the examination.
- Candidates should look up the venue of the examination properly and locate it to avoid inconvenience at the last moment.
- The candidate must arrive at the online examination centre half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any sort of textual material or electronic devices, except the Hall Ticket or document as required inside the exam hall.
- A seat indicating Hall Ticket number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only.
- Applicants should preserve their admit cards for future use.